News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

This is just... wow - Post insane convos here. (may contain language)

Started by Charon, 14, January, 2011, 09:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Watch out - it contains strong language.

Salanewt

Wow. Just, wow. That Yazzi person sounds like a total female pitbull. Her boy-toy seemed kind of rude too, unable to tell that fedoras are awesome. I have to say, I kind of agree with that Meg girl about ending the conversation instead of feeding the troll, but the things that those other two people had to say were completely unwarranted compared to what you were saying. Oh well, what you had to say might actually influence her if she has any of the silicone removed from her skull (I looked at her picture, and scratching a chalkboard looks more pleasant).

Also, a small story that contains dialogue from my day:

[spoiler=Salanewt the merchant: contains mild language]
I had to work on collecting money and giving out certificates for yearbooks today. Since I am one of the few people who has a basic understanding of the word "vintage" in my class, I have a feeling that some of the customers might feel cheated when they get their $45 picture books that lack a consistent theme. Anyway, I go down to the front foyer after two purchases are made at the beginning of lunch. Suddenly, the room fills with people who are after "anti stress" kits, and it is really noisy. I can barely hear, and I get virtually no customers during this time period, when...

Strange kid: Hey kid!
Salanewt: Yes?
Accomplice girl 1: Hello.
Strange kid: Come here. (He was sitting right on my table, so I was protecting the $100+ dollars in the money tin)
Salanewt: Hello, sure.
Strange kid: Hi, I'm Oscar, what is you name? (He probably thought that I was another Minor Niner)
Salanewt: Er...
Oscar: What grade are you in?
Salanewt: 12.
Oscar: Want to see some tits? (Lifts up a second girl's shirt right in the crowded room, I look away and start ignoring the cretin)
Oscar: Shake my hand?
Salanewt: ... (Screw that!)

They leave shortly afterwards, and the anti stress hoard leaves. As it is only a few minutes before class starts, I begin packing up. I zip up my jacket, nearly get hit by this rubber ball that some poor girl was throwing at the decorational plaques on the wall, and get ready to leave. Suddenly, this other prick unwraps a condom and gently places it RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, on the table, and walks away. I lower my head in shame and embarrassment, and leave.[/spoiler]

And that constituted about 35-45 minutes during lunch, during which I remained a bit hungry (I am not going to eat after handling so much money). On the positive side, I did manage to make close to 8-9 sales today, which is good for it being this late in the semester.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

It was hard to stop after she started calling me retarded for no reason... XP

Lolwut on your conversation. I don't even hear that kind of stuff at my school, and they're kind of crazy.

Salanewt

I can't blame you, it can be very hard to walk away from people who bully others for fun. On the positive side, you had more intelligible information than they did. You were able to use facts to back up your defence, whereas they were stuck on jealousy and stupidity.

Those people are more of a minority than at my last school (where a stain of a supposedly used condom was left unchecked on the ceiling for at least three months). Oh boy, I can tell some horror stories about my last school. 70% of which took place in gym class. However, few of them have very much dialogue.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?