News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Youtube Videos!

Started by Salanewt, 25, June, 2009, 08:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

I think I agree with you. The pallette does not even change into the other variations of Slayer (Assassin and the unused Dark Murder). Oh yeah, Video 9 should start uploading tonight, just as soon as I make it (should be tonight).

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Drick9

I like video 9, the ones you used to replace plasma and ice look like they could be used for new moves.

Also, how did you turn gaia into kiren?

This post has been edited by Drick9 on Jun 30 2009, 09:28 AM

Salanewt

I do not know, exactly. I will quickly edit my list, and then most of what I have up, so you can see what I have been doing. However, this will be in a new thread.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Your characters should be doing in total about 1000 damage a turn. If he goes 4 turns without a potion then he should be screwed. Obviously your characters have either suckish weapons or suckish stats. My level 50 characters could own that guy. First turn:

Amaze casts Hurricane!
Jenna casts Death Plunge!
Felix attacks!
Sheba summons Gryphon!
Amaze casts Helm Splitter!
Piers casts Pure Wish! (or Froth Spiral)
(Note that I'd use a better setup, but this represents me having only 6 djinn of each type. This also represents me using your weapons.)

That's over 1000 damage right there. (Death Plunge) 250 + (attack) 150 + (Gryphon) 600 (because his defence is only 20) + (Froth Spiral (optional)) 130. That's 1000 with healing, or 1130 without healing.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh, actually, it is only 10. If I said that it was 20, then that is a typo.

Anyway, I was only focusing on using regular attacks, although I am sure that it can be defeated.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

I see you have a space for video 10 here. What's going to be in video 10 anyway?

Salanewt

You will see. However, Video 10 will have to wait until Monday (since I will not have enough time on Sunday to find more animations, then record them). This time, I am going to aim for item effects (herb, sleep bomb, for example).

Have a nice day.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I take it as this coming Monday. Well, I'll have to wish you good luck. =D

~Good Luck!
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Thank you, and it will probably come on Monday, yes. However, I will start working on it in about 30 minutes to one hour.

Have a nice day.

Also, I am not sure if I will try the Trident... For a few reasons, its argument is 8, and the animation is shared with Dull/Blunt. Cruel Ruin had the same argument, but shared its animation with Guard/Protect. When I changed Guard's argument to 8, it did not change into Cruel Ruin. I have a theory that it will be the same with the Trident, but I guess I will have to test it first.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 5 2009, 07:30 PM

GamerXtreme

Hey everyone, i made a video thanks to the warping debug menu code Atrius found. Click here.

A little fun with Jenna  ... x)

Aile~♥

How the heck did you do that? Wait... Would it be possible to hack it so that thing was an out-of-battle Psynergy?

Just, how? And why isn't Alex there? Or Kraden? And how'd you get Jenna to use that move? You didn't replace Alex's sprite with Jenna's, that's for sure. She's standing in the wrong place for that.

Atrius (He/Him)

It's a prescripted event applied to that particular NPC.  It's just in how the cutscene handles Alex doing it that that allows you to trigger it yourself under the right circumstances.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Zach

Salanewt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgbuc-31Cq4

This, unlike most of my other videos, is a Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga hacking video. I am modifying the Save Album with Memory viewer, which is not permanent.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  

Edit: It has been a while since I posted, hasn't it? Well, this video is not my own, but instead is a really neat one about wasps. Okay, here is what you do.

1. You follow this link. http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-ca&from=HP12nav

2. You type in the search bar "wasp".

3. After searching, you click on the video named "Body Invaders".

4. Enjoy the video!