News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun Ds News/Disscussion/Speculation Thread

Started by Rolina, 02, June, 2009, 12:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leaf

Final battle: Chain battles against 4 enemies representing each element, followed by alex (using all 4 elements), followed by them all fusing into a 5-headed dragon. ULTIMATE ENDURANCE TEST.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Hoopa

You know... that's not really that farfetched...

Anyway, guys, this isn't the speculation thread. We really should stop getting off topic.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

leaf

Probably. It's kinda surprising this thread isn't longer with more offtopic posts, though. We've sorta been using this thread as both a general discussion thread and a news thread, which isn't too unusual to happen on a forum.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

Not a big deal. I'll just replace the title. At least this isn't the thread in the News section.

felixsrg

Hey, i found who the 5th character is, is... Eoleo! Yup the son of Briggs and Chaucha, and he is a fire adept.
Here is the scan, it shows the bad guys too!
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1174069.jpg

In other news, there's finally a release date for Dark Dawn in EUR, it's 10th December 2010. http://www.nintendoeverything.com/51907/

The sun is shining again, and his new story is about to start... Golden Sun Dark Dawn.

Charon

I hope the other two characters live up to Oguma Eoleo's awesomeness. He's quite the impressive boy from the lampshade face he was before.

Rolina

Nice to have an adult character for once, though, that's for sure.

Salanewt

He certainly did get over the mumps quickly enough, that is for sure. Anyway, I do not recall him being one of the offspring of the original 8? There is a chance that Felix ran back to meet with Chaucha before the events of the first Golden Sun, but I kind of doubt that. My best guess would be that Camelot decided to use other characters, instead of trying to come up with ways for everyone in the original 8 to get it on.

Also, adults are 18+ instead of 16+, right? I guess he is our first 18+ adult then.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Though I doubt we'll get Ahri, Takeru may wind up being a spellsword venus adept or something.

Atrius (He/Him)

Minor update but, the official site now shows Eoleo, and silhouettes of Spade & Heart.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

MaxiPower

Quote from: Atrius on 02, October, 2010, 01:43:20 PM
Minor update but, the official site now shows Eoleo, and silhouettes of Spade & Heart.

Bit pointless that they have silhouettes of old news lol but anyhow

Whats the chance of Diamond and Club...?

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Shinigami

Deleted for reasons that you will find out if you read the post below...

@Atrius: Sry didn't see it...
So nanoka~

Atrius (He/Him)

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]