News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

GS1 - Force Camera on Isaac

Started by Pavocado, 25, March, 2013, 05:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pavocado

For the first Golden Sun, I am looking for a code so that the camera is forced to always center on Isaac. That is, I would like to remove the boundaries that the camera is confined to. I want it mainly for when I retreat-glitch (or walk-through-walls code) my way out of the map boundaries, and the camera no longer follows Isaac.

I asked the same question for Golden Sun: TLA awhile back, in this topic: http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=1442. I got a perfectly working code from Atrius, which the code has been immensely helpful, and I very much appreciate him providing that code. I am hoping that it is not much trouble for the same code to be provided for Golden Sun. So, if anyone knows of a code or can make one, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

02030DB8:00000000
02030DBC:00000000
02030DC0:7FFFFFFF
02030DC4:7FFFFFFF

It is possible that you may have same problems Atrius listed with GS2, so it might be better to come up with a GameShark or CodeBreaker code (Which ever supports If-Then), so that the changes aren't made in battle or on the World Map?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Pavocado

Thanks so much, Teawater! For me, that code is perfect. I do not need to have it except for when I am exploring outside the map boundaries, and so the other issues it causes are not a problem for me. I will be messing around a lot using this code. Again, thank you!