News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Fire emblem The velvet Shadow

Started by Lord Wolfram, 13, June, 2015, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Wolfram

Fire Emblem:The Velvet shadow is Fan made game which is in progress. The creators of this project are working hard in Skype group. However we can't do everything on our own so I decided to ask for help. In return... I'll credit each one of you who helped me and his help was really needed. So you may have some questions now don't you?

1.What's FEXP?

FEXP is Fire emblem engine made by BwdYeti. The engine is based on rpg maker XP built. If you are interested into this engine and want to try making something yourself... forums.bwdyeti.com/index.php?showtopic=433 Don't do that I am the only one who may use FEXP!

Screenshots with progress
i.gyazo.com/380ac6da06ef54128ca2e0802ed5468d.png
i.gyazo.com/e75c2a0519c141b3d8711f53ebfe3d87.png
i.gyazo.com/1672ef37a45efcf66bf2fe79cb9c148f.png
i.gyazo.com/dd6f4c4d59f23313a032165fb3a16d18.png
i.gyazo.com/bb50f6fb37da8d6f0daabce613cb862c.png
i.gyazo.com/75cb67782b0a9cc8534de750c874ef16.png
i.gyazo.com/e8889fe217d5aa0f2e69c230aafff43f.png
i.gyazo.com/66004373f853e5a77315fe21fdf4a3e2.png

2.How should I make that type of animation?
http://klokreations.forumotion.com/t66-battle-animation-template Take one 192 X192 box. Red or Blue? doesn't matter and make the first frame like this http://embed.gyazo.com/9e3c26c46c8e5871ae1cfa5c81f75678.png and after then make a gif. Note:Prince class animation is under my animating. But don't worry there will be a lot of requests.

3.Those were your questions not our ones! I got something to ask you...

All you have to do is ask.

Progress of Project

Chapters
Ch.1 Completed!
Ch.2 95 %
Ch.2x 10 %
Ch.3 40 %

Classes
Knight lord
Lancer
Dark Druid
Archsage (in progress)
Dark Knight(in progress)
Prince (In progress)

Characters
Wolfram(Sage)
Aisuko (Archer)
Trevor(Lancer)
Gabriel(Hero)

Story so far...
The story starts at forest where a young man named Wolfram, one of the Lords of Lairia, is on the way to Grandfolga to visit the good friend the prince of Grandfolga. However he was greeted not by Grandfolga military nor the royal family but the Brigands of Grandfolga. In the battle he meets a young woman named Aisuko. The meeting at capital of Grandfolga isn't so good as his own country the Lairians are attacking them. Now The young Lord must pick up arms and fight against his own country and the hardest pain is that he have to face His own half-brother... What made the king of Lairia the Brother to fight Grandfolga and why he wanted Wolfram deed... what's the point of this war and who's behind this all... Those are the questions which are always in the mind of Lord Wolfram. But when he gets stronger his dark side reveals itself... and who is this dark side of Wolfram...Who is the one sleeping within him... And the war against the close friends and his own people begins.... And no man can say who shall be victorious.

I need Help!

Map effect spriterips

Warp staff
   Torch
   Event warp effect

Animation formatting

Well in FEXP I can't insert animation date from Rom so I ask for help. This is the most important task. I want you to make animation into one gif. Gif Sizes are 192X192 and in it I need normal + Crit Frames.

Spell animation rips

FE6 Aircalibur(each frame seperate. not in one big sheet!)

Eclipse (each frame seperate. not in one big sheet! The same goes for BG stuff)

FE8 skill activation (you can format this one in sheet if you want)

You can make spritesheet but I advice to do them like animations

Animations

Knight Lord (Lance)(Spear-ranged)
   Elwood Lord (all frames in one gif.)
   Hawkeye (berserker) Both male and hand-axe

How does the animation look like?

i.gyazo.com/e8889fe217d5aa0f2e69c230aafff43f.png
This is just a single frame but the whole animation,normal + critical must be in one gif