News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Youtube Videos!

Started by Salanewt, 25, June, 2009, 08:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hello. I have started this thread because I am starting to upload some videos that I made... Anyway... Here are the first 7.

Video 1 (Golden Sun animations)

Video 2 (Golden Sun animations)

Video 3 (Golden Sun animations)

Video 4 (Golden Sun animations)

Video 5 (Golden Sun animations)

Video 6 (Golden Sun animations)

Video 7 (Golden Sun animations)

Video 8 (Golden Sun animations)

Video 9 (Golden Sun animations

Video 10 (Reserved) Sorry, this one will not come for a little while longer (but I can get it realy if at least 6 people request it).

Odd things with the Debug Menu.

(Next 5 are all reserved)

Odd things with the Debug Menu 2.

Odd things with the Debug Menu 3.

Odd things with the Debug Menu 4.

Odd things with the Debug Menu 5.

Odd things with the Debug Menu 6.

Mysric Call near Madra

Messed up Slayer Graphics

Dawn of Meta Knight (Golden Sun custom monster)

I hope that everyone likes these videos. Feel free to post links to your videos too. Also, In some of them, I have found some odd glitches.

Videos made with help of Debug Menu:

Jenna Near Madra

Exploring Venus Lighthouse (with debug menu)

Sorry... I would have uploaded some of these other videos by now, but my computer shut off when I was uploading the others, and I have not had enough time to upload them again.

This one is a bit different...

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, text editing

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga text editing (2) This one is better than the last.

Have a nice day.
:MercuryDjinni:

Have a sizzling day.
:MarsDjinni:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 21 2009, 09:03 AM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

The lady with the gold scissors was excellent along with most of the animations ^^

Salanewt

Thank you. I am glad that you liked it.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

For those of you who want to know how to do this in your hacks...

I do not really want to tell you, but it is animation 129, argument 0.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

That animation is assigned to the ability "Life Shear" which is the unleash for the Atropos Rod.

http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Atropos%27_Rod
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

Awww...

Oh well, thanks for telling me Atrius.
Have a nice day.

Zach

Cool, I loved the one Fume and Cloak used. What are the animations for those 2?

Aile~♥

Cloak has no animation. Fume uses Heavy Divide's animation. Or are you talking about the glitch/crash animation for Fume? Because I have no idea.

Perhaps Haze's animation could be used for a Jupiter healing Psy?

This post has been edited by JamietheFlameUser on Jun 25 2009, 12:10 PM
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Cloak and Fume... The Fume with the big sword, right?

Fume for the large sword should be Animation 101, argument (number beside it) can be either 0 or 1. Other numbers will probably work too, but I have only tested those two for 101.

Cloak is not an animation efect, exactly... I think some psynergies (like utilities), have special animations. For cloak, I just changed the ability to 'Vanish into thin air". However, it will not work correctly on the world map if you allow it to work on your team (although it does not matter in this Golden Sun).

I think summons have special animations too, but I am not sure. Wait until you see video 7... I found a lady with golden scizzors.

Have a nice day.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 25 2009, 12:12 PM

Salanewt

Oh, I will, but I will not be able to do it until either Sunday night or Monday (I am visiting family again today).

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Poor family, I feel sorry for them... JUST KIDDING!!!    

Salanewt

I had a feeling that you were just joking. However, I just found out that I will probably be staying here starting the night before Canada Day until Sunday Night. Anyway, I remember also discovering a very odd glitch in Golden Sun. It caused the game to crash. However, here is the funny thing... When Ivan summoned Procne, he went up in the whirlwind himself. It has been hard to recreate the glitch, but I will try again so I can put it on video.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

This is off-topic, but another few glitches that I've found are:

Sometimes, in random places, the layering goes off, and something that Felix should be in front of will somehow end up in front of part of him. Other times Felix ends up in front of something he shouldn't be in front of.

Another glitch is that I somehow managed to get the Psynergy menu icon and Felix to switch places outside of battle. You pause the game and poof, suddenly Felix is the Psynergy menu icon. Then after a few seconds, it switches and now Felix shows up as normal, but the Psynergy menu icon has become a second Felix!

This post has been edited by JamietheFlameUser on Jun 27 2009, 07:17 PM

Salanewt

Hey cool, I have never noticed these before. I guess this means that I will have to do what I can to find as many different glitches as possible. Also, I think something weird happened once when I was testing animations... I think you can see it in videos 2 and 3, but the box that shows you what every character does in battle and the rewards is messed up when you get experience. In the videos, it looked like the little red pointer was in the top left corner.

Anyway, I will have to make a video of all of the glitches that I can find...

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Notice that the three Fates are all designed after Sheba, Jenna and Mia? The Golden Sun sprite for Atropos looks just like Jenna, the sprite for Lachesis looks just like Sheba, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have an animation for Clotho that looks just like Mia hidden in the game's code somewhere. Maybe in the third GS there'll be some backstory to that strange "coincidence"?

Salanewt

Oh yeah... I did not notice that before actually. Oh yeah, Would you like a short description of something that might appear in Video 9?

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Salanewt, are you ever going to do vid 9 of animation testing?

GIGA BOWER LV 100

I wonder if it would be possible to edit events.
For example, placing the monster that appears in this video in a fixed place
Changing, if possible, the music of battle!

.............. By: Google translator  :P

Bowserlv100 SECRET MONSTER BATTLE

Salanewt

Well, it is possible to change some monsters and switch them with others with the editor. There are also ways to change the music, but you will need different programs for that... You could try searching around for the ELF method for music changing (I have yet to do this, but I started downloading the programs a few weeks ago).

Have a nice day.

GIGA BOWER LV 100

The Sappy not work on Windows Vista :(

Salanewt

Oh, that is unfortunate... Oh well, maybe they will make a version that is Vista compatible.

Have a nice day.