News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello?

Started by Raetah, 19, June, 2013, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raetah

First, im from Spain, and my english level is really really basic.

Im basically sad, due the lack of activity of Golden Sun communities in internet.
Im trying to find ways to reanimate the scene of Golden Sun. Camelot basically killed the franchise with Dark Dawn, and most of few fan-projects actually do not reach a good end.

I will write a bit more later, tomorrow or other day to see if someone can help me.

Atrius (He/Him)

Yeah, unfortunately there's not much hope for a good sequel these days.  Still, welcome to the forums, they're not what they once were, but I hope you'll enjoy your time here anyway.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Kioll

Welcome to the burning fires of H-  I mean, hi, how are you?  Welcome to GSHC.  My name is Kioll, I'll be your super-friendly waiter... and watch you burn in eternal fla-  I mean...  Would you like fries with that?
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Quoteand watch the fries burn in eternal fla-
@Kioll:  This is what you meant right?  I'll assume you burnt them?  What a nice thing to offer.

Anyway, welcome to the forums Raetah, and have a nice day.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

ElectricArcher

Hah! Kioll, you certainly do have a way with greetings.

Welcome to the GSHC, Raetah! Your English is understandable enough, no problems there.
If you find some way to revive the Golden Sun community at large, that would be amazing. Personally, I haven't quite given up hope for another installment from Camelot... but one way or another, Golden Sun doesn't deserve to die.
If you have any ideas, let us know! And if you have any questions, ask away!