Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 18, 2018, 04:29:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (RP TAVERN) Cheer Up Charlie: Pub & Grill  (Read 7243 times)
Randel Peltier
"Perfect Hair Forever"

Novice Member

Coins: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 06:58:06 AM »

"Well the menu, would change with the coming of chef. I would buy all the supplies an what not." He said

"Im sorry Im bad with peoples ages. But water, I mean we do have pop you know, or juice." He spoke with a smile.

"An if you want to help for a day, you can help me by attracting customers by word of mouth or whatever." He said almost pleadingly so.
View Profile
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 29

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 07:16:04 AM »

"Hmm... Okay then. If I find anyone that needs a job, I'll be sure to remind them to check you out." Theodore said.

"Water is the best drink, enough said, as long as you don't drown it in Chlorine or something. Pop is usually loaded with too much sugar to even really be worth drinking. And juice... although some can be quite acidic, they can also be tasty, I just wasn't sure what kinds you had, so I went with my safe bet, water." Theodore explained.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 07:57:00 AM by Teawater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

May the force be with you!
Shoo! Why does it smell in here?
Maybe that's the wrong kind of force. *smirk*
View Profile
Randel Peltier
"Perfect Hair Forever"

Novice Member

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 02:20:00 AM »

"So whats your name big spender?" Randy Chuckled a bit as he went to the end of the counter an grabbed the broom an began to sweep.

"Come to drink your worries away?" Randy let out a laugh as thought about the water the customer ordered.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 03:11:41 AM »

"You may call me Theo." answered Theodore, "So what's your name if it isn't Charlie?"
"And no, I came to check out your new restaurant I heard about on the news.  Thought maybe it would be fun since there hasn't been a new restaurant in ages."  Theodore finally took the first dorito from his bowl.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:13:12 AM by Teawater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

View Profile
Randel Peltier
"Perfect Hair Forever"

Novice Member

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 03:23:08 AM »

"Names Randel but most people call me Randy." He said as he continued to sweep than the thought occurred to him as Theo remarked the ad on tv.

"Ad on tv? I don't remember putting an ad on tv, someone must be joking with me or something." Randy said almost confused about the tv ad. He never even put up flyers or anything, the fact that Theo found it is mind boggleing in its own right, but a tv ad?
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 03:37:58 AM »

"Nice to meet you, Randy."  Theodore took a bite out of a dorito.

"It was probably one of them monologues where they talk about what's new in your neighborhood, I wasn't paying much attention to it at first, so I don't know many of the details. " Theodore tried to explain as he took another bite out of a dorito.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:39:55 AM by Teawater » Logged

View Profile
Randel Peltier
"Perfect Hair Forever"

Novice Member

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 03:45:23 AM »

"Oh I see, you know I remember getting a letter from the city council er sumthing. But I don't know I must have it around here somewhere." He said as he goes back around the counter an sets down the broom. He ducks down an grabs at some letters. He comes back up an begins to shuffle through them.

"So how goes your experience at my fine establishment?" He ask as he continues to shuffle through the mail, but coming up with mostly bills.

"That reminds me." He said as he set down the letters an ducked behind the counter again an grabs some ads.

"I know im asking a lot, but you think you can hand these out to some of your friends, just something to get the bar going." he says with a smile.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 09:28:37 PM »

"Well," Theodore said, after taking a minute to politely answer, "let's just say it wasn't what I hoped for, but I suppose it'll work out in the end."

Theodore glanced at the ads for a couple minutes while eating some more. "Well, I could, but are you sure about handing out these? I'm sorry to say this, but to me they look like ads that might turn people off."

And Theodore continues to eat his doritos.. He's already gone through half the bowl.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 09:35:55 PM by Teawater » Logged

View Profile
Randel Peltier
"Perfect Hair Forever"

Novice Member

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2013, 01:12:06 AM »

"Hm, well Im sorry it wasn't what you wanted, I know its dirty an poorly put together. I hope to make it a better experience." Randy said as he looked at the ads an they looked normal to him.

"Why whats wrong?" He said as he continued to look at the ads.

"They look good to me." He said as he looked up.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2013, 01:35:24 AM »

"Well, if you take a close look right here." Theodore points in the background of one of the pictures displayed in the ad. "There's something in the background that doesn't look right..."

"By the way, have you tried advertising this place on Facebook?" he said, while trying to see if Randy would have the guts to mess with it. And then Theodore thought that was probably a stupid thing to say.

View Profile
Randel Peltier
"Perfect Hair Forever"

Novice Member

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 12:10:23 AM »

"You know I have a Facebook account, but I never really mess with it, I find talking to people in person much better. But it does help you keep in touch with friends." He said as he looked at the ad.

"You know Im not seeing it at all, could you point it out or atleast describe it to me?" He said with a confused look on his face.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2013, 01:43:06 AM »

"Yeah, I understand that since body language is like what? 90% of your communication? Although, Video Chatting can fill some of that in to some degree." said Theodore.

"Well, forget it, maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks with me." Theodore almost winked.

And then Theodore finished up the last of his doritos.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:13:02 AM by Teawater » Logged

View Profile
Randel Peltier
"Perfect Hair Forever"

Novice Member

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2013, 03:08:34 AM »

"You know since your my first customer, its actually tradition that I take your dollar an staple it on one of the bars walls, offcourse you gotta draw on it, you know make it your own." He says as he hands the dollar back with a pen.

"Also facebook would be a thing to do, so you know what, as soon as I get a laptop Im going to do just that. Thanks for the suggestion." Randy said with upmost sincerity.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2013, 03:49:14 AM »

Wait? Theo never gave you your dollar, so how did you just end up with it? You must have some kind of magic money magnet.

"Huh? I don't remember ever giving you a dollar? Do you do magic?" Theodore was in shock as he checked his wallet and noticed the dollar was missing.

"To be honest, I was actually  planning on giving you $2. You know, for tip and so you can pay restaurant taxes. Or did you do some magic to become tax-free as well? Which would be absolutely amazing!!" wondered Theodore, while being excited about the idea of a tax-free restaurant.

Theodore writes a big squiggly on the back of a dollar bill. "Like this?"

View Profile
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
October 13, 2018, 03:23:06 AM
Salanewt: Updated it to provide more info that I forgot to mention.
October 13, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
Salanewt: I'm still trying to iron out IQ 2 but I'm pretty sure it's entirely random targeting.
October 13, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Salanewt: Oh yeah, I posted some more info about enemy IQ.
October 12, 2018, 09:51:27 PM
FoxThe HTML5 project is too small to count
October 12, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
Luna_blade: there is jjppof's html5 project...
October 12, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Luna_blade: Though Momo rings a bell it seems I came here after you left
October 11, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
Fox: (If that makes sense.)
October 11, 2018, 12:48:33 AM
Fox: Yeah, I guess so.  More just saying that's a good place to get answers to GS related questions at the moment.
October 11, 2018, 12:42:28 AM
Crystal Sonata: I did before, but I guess I could try it again
October 11, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
Fox: Not much at the moment. This forum seems pretty quiet. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining the Discord for GSHC that seems to have more activity?
October 10, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Crystal Sonata: Any projects going on? I need a distraction from the daily grind and I'm interested in hacking GS again.
October 10, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
Fox: Thanks, and good to see you too!
October 10, 2018, 10:02:10 PM
Fox: A few people I'm sure... Most likely the regulars of the past. Such as Atrius, Charon, Role, Salanewt....
October 10, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
Crystal Sonata: I find myself wondering who still remembers me here. Obvs you do (Good to see ya Tea)
October 10, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
Fox: On second thought, it might be because you haven't posted much as Crystal Sonata.
October 10, 2018, 12:41:12 AM
Fox: And your intro isn't that bad. - I imagine most people would say the same about theirs?
October 10, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
Fox: :O - You've been gone so long, I think I forgot you were Momo.  Interesting.
October 09, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
Crystal Sonata: I just revisited my dark past on here and ouch. Someone delete that introduction thread please, the cringe.
October 09, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
Crystal Sonata: Aaaaand, she re-appears yet again. My life keeps dragging me away from the internet sadly.
October 01, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
Luna_blade: haha oof.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise