News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

DC WIKI

Started by charon the ferryman, 04, October, 2013, 07:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charon the ferryman

The link doesn't work. Maybe you should take it down? I've tried it several times, no dice.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Ah.

Well, it definitely used to work at one time. I would say it is pretty much out-of-date now, though. Assuming the plan for the Community Hack might have changed from a story of Digital Weyard to a sequel following sometime after GS2? That, and abolishing the use of Forum Members as NPCs?

Also, there was another time we had a error for the Community Hack Wiki in the past that Atrius had fixed. I wonder what's going on this time? (Not saying it was thesame error, since at that time, I believe it was just one simple line of text on a blank page.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Aile~♥

It would be good to get it back online at least to get all the art off of it before we take it down.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

charon the ferryman

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 05, October, 2013, 02:22:59 AM
It would be good to get it back online at least to get all the art off of it before we take it down.
If this is possible then it's probably just on the server somewhere and the link's just broke, so it's still there. If this is the case it might just make sense to take all the files that were part of the wiki and put them in a rar or something so people can download them.

dizbeslz

This has probably been asked before.