News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Festivity - The Power of Santa

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 30, November, 2013, 11:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

So what is everyone doing this Christmas?  Anyone going to see Christmas lights or whatever? Also, who's putting up a tree?

Unfortunately, I don't have much to say on this myself, aside from RuneScape, their Festive Aura, and what not... soo....

(Sorry, but the background made me think to post this topic up. That, and I'm slowly trying to make my Power topics outnumber the rest of the topics in this sub-forum... It must be ironic that they are called "Power" topics, huh? But shh... Don't tell anyone about this.)

Also, Atrius, do you plan to eventually add backgrounds for any of the other months?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Wolf

Putting up the Christmas tree, seeking out gingerbread food products, taking pictures, drinking eggnog, throwing out fruit cake,... the usual.  Hopefully it snows again.

Christmas background runs circles around the default background.  The snowflake gif. foreground is a neat addition.  Can we submit ideas for a new type of background to replace the old one?

Shouldn't it say "Festivity-The power of Christmas" since a Christmas tree is used in the background?  Roger, nobody sees nobody knows.)

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Random thought: A Christmas gingerbread eggnog flavored fruit cake. With snow on top!

Anyway, sounds good.

I know the snowflake animations are cute, but I disabled them on my end long ago.

Maybe it should, I was sort of being random when I came up with the topic's name, so it might be fine either way.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)