News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Visual Basic

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 01, July, 2009, 11:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Oh yeah... To avoid people finding out who I was, I changed so many of my details. Also, I think if I recall correctly, I am an 18 or older female... I do not know why I changed the details like that, but oh well. Also, fake name too.

Wait, my username is Salanewt?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 2 2009, 02:37 PM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

but it still says you are in Canada, which sounds right.

Edit: and have a nice day, also think you'll ever start again?

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 02:41 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Oh, I do not think that I changed all of my details.

Anyway, have a nice day.

By the way... I would have started playing again by now if I knew what my password was... This way, I can also change some of the details, since I am old enough to have some correct information that is not misleading to people.

My username is Salanewt, seriously? I thought that Runescape was the first to get that username... Oh well, too many immature people on that game for me.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RuneScape is aimed at ages 8-18... but I think there are mostly ages 12-13?? and yes, they are immature, ever heard of Jagex planning a game called MechScape?, the title is not pernament yet, but they are trying not to give too much away since they are still developing it over what is taking them years to do.

Edit:  You must have heard of at least one of them calling you "noob" (their definition: newbie)

NICE, you're beating me in every skill on runescape. my username would be charleysdp1

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 02:57 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

From what I have come to understand, the players of Runescape can be divided into sections... The chart below is somewhat accurate, but is also due to change.

Immature = immature and/or stupid.

5/10 are 11-14 year olds, 4/5 of which are immature.

3/10 are people of other ages, most of which who are under 18 are immature, and many people who are over 18 are also immature.

2/10 are intellectuals and adults, most of which only play to try to have a good time. Many of these people do not talk to other people, but about 1/2 of these people are also very strange, and often immature.

I am one of the 2/10, the 1/2 that is mature. Many of the immature people are really stupid. They say that their mother tongue is English, yet they all seem to have speech impediments. The free player worlds are worse. You get people there who also think that your character is attractive, and they ask you to date them.

EDIT: Cool. I will be sure to add you when I am on next. I think that you are a member of the same group as I am.

Also, people use often the following: noob, and some others, but I forget. One person called me Salad*ck once...

Have a nice day.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 2 2009, 03:03 PM

why not put them on the ignore list?

Edit: okay, I'll add you too when I get on next, but my friends list is full so I will delete someone I don't ever talk to and then add you.

Yes, I'm still a member, became one at the end of 2008 if I remember correctly.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 03:07 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

If I do that, then I do not know when they are insulting me, so I can not report them. Besides, this normally only happens when they make a misunderstanding about which team I am on when playing multi-player games (Funorb too).

Have a nice day.

Oh ok, and just so you know, I've never reported anyone nor do I have anyone on my Ignore list, but if things go far enough then that's when I'm willing to report.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Yeah, I rarely report as well, but it does happen. Also, most people that I do add to my ignore list are removed several days later. In fact, I have had people tell me that they have reported me for playing a mini-game my own way. For example, Castle Wars... I like to kill swarms of my team mates by using explosives on the walls of the tunnels... But only if they are mean. I find out for sure if they are mean by doing that.

Have a nice day.

Very clever of you, let's do that together one day than maybe that'd be double the fun.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Very clever of you, let's do that together one day than maybe that'd be double the fun.

Edit: oops, had an error, then when i went to attempt to post again, didn't realize i was double posting, sorry.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 09:20 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Sure, I would like to do that. It is really fun on populated worlds. Also, if you do kill enemies, then they ignore the fact that you killed the enemies. Anyway, it will be fun, and I look forward to it.

Have a nice day.

Atrius was right, I even found out myself by using 7-Zip, nice!! (Yeah, Yeah, anyone could find out about that by searching....)

right click the exe, point to 7-Zip (you have to download it first "[put silly word for a name here]", click Open archive, right click .text, and click edit, and then I look for my email and password which I use no where else,.. and... BOOM! it is there! text file may be a bit of a mess though.... so if anyone creates a program, that's your proof.

I'm going to see if I can find more programs like that....I did also find Neuron PE Disassembler, which also found the same email and pass... (in the "View")

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 4 2009, 02:17 AM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Cool. By the way, with 7-Zip, can you compress programs yourself?

Also, for those of you who are interested, or want to help out (charley is doing a great job), then you can take a look at a project that we are working on for an RPG game. I will not tell you what it is unless you click on the link in my signature...

I posted in this topic because the program is being made with Visual Basic.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Aug 14 2009, 03:25 PM

Thanks for finding my topic. I may be doing really well, but there is something in the way... I do not fully understand how to display the ROM data, so I'm  going around looking for the answer... Takes a long time though. And still looking.

7-Zip might not help me in finding the answer, but I do not know, I haven't used it in awhile.

Compressing programs with 7-Zip, I'm not sure, haven't used it in awhile, (remember it was on my computer, but not my mother's and I haven't downloaded it to my mother's.)

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Aug 16 2009, 02:40 AM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Mercury Adept