News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

StarMade

Started by zman9000, 01, August, 2013, 06:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

StarMade is a game which started based off Minecraft. and while it is made the same way it is very different a many areas.
Its a space builder and ship simulator. with planets, space stations, stars, and enemy ships.

its only in Apha but it looks good and is very playable. and don't be turned off because you think its a Minecraft copy, because then you will miss out on an awesome free mass multiplayer space battle game that's no more intensive then Minecraft.

If anyone knows of any small servers or can host a server post here with the information.

if you want to know anything else about it let me know.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Robert Joe

I have actually been planning on starting a small Starmade server, although I wanted to wait until the game was out of alpha and had mod support. However, there are a lot of people asking me to start one, and I might do so in a few days or so once I am done working on a few other servers. I will let you know if I get it online.

Thunder-squall

O wow, I hadn't heard of this.  But I've heard a heck of a lot about StarBound, which is a 2D variation (made by the guys behind Terraria, which was a 2D variation of MineCraft, no less).  I guess this is still really in early, early stages, which is why I'm hearing about one and no the other?  Those ships look beautiful.  I guess there's a ship-crafting mode?  I see no humanoid PCs to speak of.