News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Well Everyone Else Is Doing It So Hey

Started by DeadlyAngel91792, 11, June, 2009, 11:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadlyAngel91792

hello guys im new here (obviously) but im no noob when it comes to hacking games (and systems),i do a lot of mapping in pokemon games,and some hacks in final fantasy tactics,lets see about me.....well im not gonna say i like golden sun because me being here should be enough lol ok im clueless on how to introduce myself hi guys im deadlyangel91792 its good to be here,this is my youtube account if you wanna see what kind of expierence i have hacking

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeadlyAngel91792

weckar

hey, welcome to the forums. I've sent you a friend request on YT, I hope you accept!

And I also hope Role won't post her standard message with the silly name. Seriously, it's getting annoying.

Charon

Aile~♥

No cause I'm gonna do it first! lulz. [Role] Hello Fred! It's OK if I call you Fred, right? [/Role] *just kidding*.

This post has been edited by JamietheFlameUser on Jun 11 2009, 02:20 PM
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh hello, welcome to the Golden Sun forums. You might have read the rules by now, but as long as you do, and you word everything you say carefully, then you should fit in just fine here.

:MercurySet:
Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Matrim

Hi and welcome to thte forum. Make sure to read the rules and have fun with the zany cast of characters we have here.

Atrius (He/Him)

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Sorry there's not a working map editor yet, but just give it time.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

DeadlyAngel91792

thanks for the warm welcome guys ill be sure to be a good boy,im already starting to like these forums

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Angie.  You don't mind if I call you Angie, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj

Aile~♥

There she goes again!!! Except for the nickname, that post is always exactly the same. So, Role, please stop using a paste-in introduction, or does your computer do it automatically, complete with an automatic nickname generator? XD
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

weckar

Role, just so you know, copying the same message over and over again without any due cause (there aren't enough of these topics for that) is considered SPAM. Consider the next one of those you post REPORTED!

(reporting a global moderator to herself, do ya love it? xD)

Salanewt

So, how many introductory nicknames will I see if I scan the forums?

Am I lucky that I introduced myself during a question, or else I would be given a funny nickname too. The name is not funny, but it is funny if you are calling someone that if it is not related to their name.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

There's something called a usual greeting, guys.  Maybe you've heard of it?  I'm not the only one who does it.  I at least change mine up a bit.  I also add on stuff to the end if I've got questions, answers, or suggestions for the person.

Salanewt

QuoteThere's something called a usual greeting, guys.

I think that your greetings are unique, but notice how you say the word "usual".

I think that your greetings are usual now, but that is not a bad thing, and it would be nice to see more of these, but maybe with more carefully selected names.

EDIT: Of course, it is your choice, but still... maybe there should be another topic that specializes in greetings.

Have a nice day.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 12 2009, 09:59 PM

Salanewt

Oh yeah, now I see how you come up with the nicknames for the greetings...
How would you break them up if they are single syllable names?

Have a nice day.

Rolina

My nicknames are done by 'distorting' the screen name to be 'nicknamish'... Thus, charleysdrpeper would have the "Charley" part taken form it, and Charley -> Charles -> Chuck.

For DeadlyAngel91792, I take Angel, and go to Angie.  It's only for the greeting thread anyways.

DeadlyAngel91792

wow i havent been on in a while.....lol please,please dont call me angie its to weird considering my real name is Angel and im a guy.I know sad but its a common name for hispanics.also this might not be the right place to ask but has there been any updates with the editor????

Rolina

I just do that in the introductions thread, so don't worry about it.

Nope, but you're welcome to hang out and pop in ideas and what not.  All of us are interested in eventually making a Doujin Game with the editor, so feel free to pop in some ideas you have for stuff like weapons and armor and what not that you're cool with people implementing in their mods of the game.  You can find the GSDG (Golden Sun Doujin Game) threads over in the General Golden Sun section of the forum.