News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hey.

Started by Mercury Adept, 17, June, 2009, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercury Adept

Aile~♥

Oh hai. Well, have a good time here, don't forget to read the Rules (top left corner) and enjoy talking to the slightly-less-than-sane people here!

Oh wait! I nearly forgot! [Role] Hello, Marcus. It's all right if I call you Marcus, right? [/Role]

Or are you a girl?

: Who, me?

: Yes you.

: I'm not a girl am I, Isaac?

: >[Yes]< [No]

: What??? That's not nice, Isaac!

: Well, you left your decision to Isaac again, so I'd say you deserve it.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to these forums. As long as you follow Jamie's advice, you should do fine here. By the way, if you do not follow the rules, then the moderators will start preparing their whips, not literally.

Oh yeah, if you are wondering, Role is a moderator, but she often gives new members nicknames that are based on their usernames.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Welcome, Mercury Adept. Make sure you read through the rules and have fun :3

Matrim

Hi an welcome to the forums,       . Read the rules and have fun here with they zany cast of characters we have here.

Have fun,
Jdmj90.

Mercury Adept

Thanks everyone. ^^
Can you guys help me with this?

*reads the rules now.*

This post has been edited by Mercury Adept on Jun 17 2009, 09:05 PM

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Greetings and Salutations!  I'm Chuck, actually I'm not, but that's what Role called me in my intro.  Have a delightful day!

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jun 18 2009, 04:23 AM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Mercury Adept

So do you guys know how to walk through stuff?

Salanewt

I am sorry, but I am not sure how to walk through walls, and I do not know the codes. If you wait a little longer for the next installment of the editor, or if you are really good with hex editing, then you could try changing the programming of the game to be able to walk through everything...

Oh well, have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

If I knew, I probably would have told you already, sorry for not answering... However, one day I might try it out myself sometime....... Unless I'm lucky and feel like it, probably not anytime soon though?

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jun 19 2009, 11:24 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Mercury Adept

Oh. :( Does Atris know how to do it in GS1? I know he does in GS2 due to his video on youtube.

Quoteor if you are really good with hex editing
Sorry, I don't even know the basics to hex editing. >_<

This post has been edited by Mercury Adept on Jun 20 2009, 10:30 PM

Atrius (He/Him)

Yes, I can do it in both games, and I did it through memory editing.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Mercury Adept

Memory editing? Can you explain what's that, I'm a newbie to all these things.

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Merc.  You don't mind if I call you Merc, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj

Salanewt

Oh yeah. How do you like this website so far Mercury Adept?

By the way... I am asking anybody, but could someone please make a list of all of Role's nicknames?

Have a nice day.

Salanewt

Watch out both of you... I am going to start thinking of nicknames to give newcomers as well...

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

WOW! Role's message wasn't as much of a cookie-cutter paste-in as usual!

Also Role: I nicknamed them first! Ha!

Aile~♥

Oh, the Horror! Maybe there'll be a religion based off of Role's tendency towards giving people lame nicknames...

Salanewt

Um, you should be careful about what you say... Role might not like you calling her odd nicknaming ability lame. Anyway, as for religions, I am thinking of becoming a moon worshipper. This religion is nothing like any of the other religions (or at least most of them). There is no praying, no church, no people in robes taking my money to pay for a building that is not taxed, and I can see the thing that I worship... get it (just a joke, but i like it as a good idea)?

Have a nice day.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 29 2009, 10:40 PM

Mercury Adept