News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kain

I misread that and thought it said you'd be gone for three years.  Good grief.  Anyways, enjoy your visit and see you later.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

Visiting relatives is always nice, but not visiting with them very often may make them seem like complete strangers. Have fun catching up with them Griever!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

dwkjohn

and my two week torture is over. whew. but now im grounded and wont be on as much... but i can get on my computer now. so woohoo! and Welcome Home Atrius!!! :D
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Salanewt

Cool, welcome back! It is kind of sad that you are grounded, but at least you can get on.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

hmm... It looks like due to classes and home work, it will be a few days to a week or two until I'll be back...
I may be able to pop in now and then... but you most likely won't see ma at all ranging from 6 days to 2 weeks...

so see ya!

Edit: This takes effect tomorrow... lol
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

I'm going to be taking a break from everything for a while.  I'll be down to maybe checking once a week, or once every other week, but the thing is... I just need to throw aside a lot of my responsibilities for a while and just relax a bit.

Also, since I can't seem to get a hold of Atrius and Charon, I'll say this here - Hoopa is the new Jovian Head Adviser.  I would ask that he be given the proper permissions and respect.

As for when this will end... maybe in a few months.  I know I'll be gone for at least a month, and next month is gonna be starting one hell of a gaming binge for me anyways, so... I'll probably return to normal activity by thanksgiving or so.

Hoopa

I see. Well, I hope your break helps you unwind. Until then Role.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

dwkjohn

everyone deserves a rest. ill continue work on the map. I'm glad I got the river thing from u before u left. :)
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

Griever

Back and will probably be busy with work ..... assuming i don't get fired on the first day >_<

Salanewt

Role: Aw. Well, have fun.

Hoopa: Congrats in the promotion!

dwkjogn: That is nice. I don't know what it is like to be grounded, but I am happy that you are no longer so.

Griever: Welcome back! Don't worry, you have a good work ethic; I doubt they will fire you.

zman9000

Well I'll be back on more often again now, I got my work caught up in all but one class, after many sleepless nights... now I'm-a-go crash...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Knight of Purgatory

From tommorow I probably won't be here for a while

Bye-Bye!
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

dwkjohn

well see ya KoP. welcome back griever and zman. and u haven't been grounded sala? *envious face* no electronics. thank god I have to have my nook at school.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

Salanewt

Welcome back, zman.

Is that all you will tell us? Okay, have fun Knight of Purgatory.

Pretty much, yeah. School is a good excuse for being able to use electronics, luckily.

Knight of Purgatory

Not really I was just busy anyway I'm going to Malaysia. My bro's going to university today
last time i'll be able to play multiplayer with him(sighs)
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Atrius (He/Him)

Yay short notice work crap!... >_<

I'm going to be gone until the 20... 5th, 6th?  Somewhere around there, wish I actually knew.  Anyway, behave, and see you when I get back.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Another reason to get a team together! \o/

Anywho, I'll see you the--- Oh, wait, no I won't.  I'll be too busy with Starfox and WKC2 to be on when you get back.  I'll see you when I get back then! XD

Griever

QuoteYay short notice work crap!... >_<
Ha well .... err have fun ....

QuoteI'll be too busy with Starfox and WKC2 to be on when you get back.  I'll see you when I get back then! XD
I thought WKC2 is already out? or is the USA version still not out? Anyway have fun >_<

Rolina

The US version comes out in five days.

Griever

I will be going on a trip (work related trip) to Iraq for 2 - 3 weeks. As far as i know, there is no internet connection so I will be cut off ...
Hopefully this trip will not be boring >_<

See you all later ^_^