News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

For some reason, I forgot to make this this morning :\

This topic is to announce any short-term leaves.  

Salanewt

Thanks Charon, and sorry about us getting carried away in the other introduction threads. Just to make sure, this topic also includes returns as well, right?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

I'll be going on vacation for about three weeks. I'm leaving tomorrow.

Sooo... BAIZ!!!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Well, remember to come back!

Salanewt

Oh, congratulations. Have a nice vacation, and I hope that you have a nice day.
:MercuryDjinni:  :MercurySet:  

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Oh so 3 weeks, expect me to have more post then you when you come back ! =)  
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Hehe. Kind of funny. By the way, I might have to leave tomorrow night until Sunday (yep, no editor again), but I do not know for sure.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  

Aile~♥

The Lord of the Aura has Returned!

Meaning: I'm back!... So hai!

Zach

Welcome back Jamie. You should go to the Friend code topic and post your friend code for SSBB (which I assume you do)

Charon

Welcome back, Jamie! Activity went down in your absence. It's good to see you here!

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Welcome back Jamie, I have not posted much do to my basically moving to a different Forum: Yoshi's Lighthouse, therefore you still have more post then me.

My post there are growing fast.

I do not plan to totally leave this Forum though, I will try to come back every now and then.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Same. Welcome back. How was your vacation? Charon is right about activity going down around here since you departure.

I have also sort of moved to Yoshi's Lighthouse, although I will try to spend some quality time with both websites.

Anyway, have a nice day.
:MercuryDjinni:  :MercurySet:  

Aile~♥

My vacation was all right. But I got eaten by INSECTS! But I'm still alive, even though I have about 9 mosquito bites on each foot...

Charon

At least you didn't get bit by spiders!... and at least you're not allergic...

=_=

Aile~♥

Yeah, those are both bonuses...

But my mom is a mosquito magnet. They just come swirling all around her. From everywhere. Even if there are almost none to be seen.

v.v

Zach

Starting tomorrow, August 3, 2009, band camp starts back up for me. But don't fret I'm not leaving, however, my time will be cut in half. It's from 8am-4pm, Monday-Thursday. Bus comes at 6:30am and I get home between 4:30pm-6:00pm (depends on if we get out on time and how many people are riding the bus). My time won't be as cut on tomorrow and Tuesday. And yes, this is from tomorrow - last day of school (marching band from tomorrow - late December/early January and concert band from January - last day of school)

weckar

I'M BAAACK!!! sorry, some things have been holding up my return :)

Salanewt

Welcome back Weckar.

Oh yes, for everyone who this may concern... I will be here on and off, depending on how much needs to be done on Yoshi's Lighthouse and the editor.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  

Zach

Same here and also, Night camp practices start up for me next Thursday from 4:00PM - 7:30PM, so i'll only see me in the morning or late evening

Zach

On Saturday, I will not be here, due to the death of one friends from my former church. The crazy part is that she'd been sick her whole life, but I didn't even know. She was 15 V_V. Also, i will not be here Tuesday, because that is the date of her funeral <.<

This post has been edited by zach on Sep 10 2009, 07:19 PM