News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Christmas Card from Role

Started by Rolina, 24, December, 2011, 12:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hmm...  There's an unanswered question here... and... no one replied?  So yeah, if he comes back, or if anyone else sees it and has trouble reading it... it says:

TAKE ME WITH YOU

I PROMISE I WON'T
BE A BURDEN AND EAT
ALL YOUR POTATO
CHIPS OR ANYTHING!

(I'm guessing that's "ALL", but not sure.)

Is that Matthew or Isaac? Hmm... I'll assume Isaac.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Atrius (He/Him)

It's Flint, the first Venus Djinni you meet in Golden Sun.  He says that if you keep saying "no" when he asks you to let him come with you.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Oh. That does sound vaguely familiar, now that I think about it...
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Knight of Purgatory

Quote from: Atrius on 15, February, 2014, 07:36:39 AM
It's Flint, the first Venus Djinni you meet in Golden Sun.  He says that if you keep saying "no" when he asks you to let him come with you.
Correction. I do believe thats not Flint, but rather Echo, from golden sun tla. I seem to recall Flint not having a no option, only Echo had one of those.
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Thunder-squall