News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Jaletard! Extraction Project

Started by Charon, 24, July, 2009, 04:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ROMS. DO NOT ASK.

*I know it says Tierkreis, that's what I'm doing right now :P

Well, I think it's a good idea to provide WAV and Midi samples of Nintendo DS games to improve the music of our own hacks (or anything you want!)

I found it pretty annoying that I had do download a 200+ MB rom in order to extract 20 MB of data from it. So, I think that I (or you) could provide raw WAV and Midi files for others to use!

Jaletard! will NOT be used for putting up parts of roms so that they can be put back together later. It will only be used for music (and maybe large sprite dumps as well)

Current Files

Jaletard! Suikoden Tierkreis WAV extracts. 539 samples. RAR file.
Jaletard! Suikoden Tierkreis WAV extracts, volume 2. 464 samples. RAR file.
Atrius's Wav Compiler - Turn your samples into GBA format audio! NOTE: Audio must be 11,025 Hz, Mono, PCM, Wave 8-bit audio. Exact qualifications. So you may need to edit your samples first.
Jaletard! Suikoden Tierkreis Midi Extracts. Battles and Victory Fanfare. 13 MIDIs. RAR file.
Jaletard! Suikoden Tierkreis MIDI - Other songs. 85 MIDIs. RAR file.
Pkmn-Master! Pok

Pkmn-Master

So do we just post the .RAR file?

I've got one coming, but my FileDen account is being a 'tard.

I'll edit this post with it when I get it uploaded.

EDIT: Here is the .RAR with all the waves and midis.
Pokemon Platinum MIDIs and WAVEs

Pokemon Platinum MIDIs

Pokemon Platinum WAVEs (I think it's just the cries)

This post has been edited by Pkmn-Master on Jul 24 2009, 11:07 PM

Charon

It can be any compression format you like, it's just that the zip file was being a bit of a [bleep]. Simply provide the file, and make sure you tell me what rom it's from and what it is.

I discovered that in my upload there's a few Korean voices. Please note that I used a Korean Rom to extract them.

Also, I'm importing some of the Wav's in - make sure if you're putting them in a GBA rom that you convert the bit depth to 8-bit and you change the Hz to 11,025.

EDIT: It seems the Wavs are just repeated =_=

Atrius (He/Him)

Does my converter require them to be 11025 Hz?  I could have sword I'd made it work with any audio rate.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Yeah, but it tends to make the file sound unusual, and takes more space up.

Pkmn-Master

Actually, the .RARs with the WAVEs has samples and cries in them.
I just thoroughly checked!

EDIT: Also, I found unused cries I think. It's like altered versions of D/P/Pt and R/S/E cries.

This post has been edited by Pkmn-Master on Jul 25 2009, 03:09 PM