News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Greatings from Saturos

Started by Lord Wolfram, 18, March, 2014, 01:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Wolfram

:Saturos:I am from Latvia.
I played Golden sun and after finished it I started hacking this game.
2 years I have folowed this page and now I sheree my ideas.
Right now I have free time so that's the reason why I introduce myself
after so long time.
I hope we will get along well.

Thunder-squall

Hi! congrats on your recent hack. Do you have the capacity to upload video clips of it?  i.e. to YouTube or something?  If not, then it'd be great if we had a community member who specialized in capturing video for hacks, and providing general information on them.  That's just one way in which non hackers could help the community. (so for you lurkers out there, think about it)

Knight of Purgatory

MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Lord Wolfram

Lord Wolfram

one question.
witch emulator would be best for playing golden sun dd?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I do not know... I don't think there is a perfect emulator out there that can emulator Dark Dawn without problems.

Since the last time I remember checking, the best NDS emulators I've known of are:
DeSmuME
No$gba (@Dark Dawn: Crashes on boot if using Debugger version... Not sure if it crashes in the non-debugger version or not.)

(Since it's been awhile... I'm not sure if there are other emulators worth using at the moment. - I'll have to check the progresses of all the known DS emulators...)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Lord Wolfram

Right now I am playing in DeSmuMe.
it is slow but with some work
I increased speed and sound but it still is slow
and sound is bad quality

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

DeSmuME 0.9.10?

Yeah, I suggest waiting for future updates... Eventually, performance will improve?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Lord Wolfram

new question Is there a way to put inside
Weapon sprite's also spell sprites?
And how about other utilities for hacking?