News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun Application on Android

Started by ramiucef, 16, April, 2014, 09:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramiucef

Hi there,

I'm a big fan of Golden sun series, so i was thinking to make something related to this game , and i had find the best way to do that is making an android app about the game and the community of golden sun ,more will people the story of GS, they can follow the golden sun Facebook page, listening to soundtracks and much more....

so if you guys like this app and want to share it with other golden sun fans you are free to do it

you can download it from 1mobile market :

www.1mobile.com/golden-sun-1621676.html

the golden sun application have many features like giving you a notification when there a new Facebook post , tumblr...

if you like to add more thing to the app or want the change articles order or anything , feel free to PM me .

Have fun !

Luna_blade

Does it have links to this forum (and the other ones) and compatibilty?
I can't test it yet, but I will I guess within a week.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I don't have Android/Mobile phones... So unless there's some way to use it on my computer which has Windows 8, then I'm out of luck. (Although, I don't see anything fascinating yet, anyway.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

ramiucef

Quote from: Teawater on 16, April, 2014, 08:52:20 PM
I don't have Android/Mobile phones... So unless there's some way to use it on my computer which has Windows 8, then I'm out of luck. (Although, I don't see anything fascinating yet, anyway.)

thanx for your reply , its just for android right now , I'm sure you would like it

once you install GS app and you run it using your wifi / 3g connexion ,the app willworks offline too, so you have access to a huge amount of Articles at all times.

anyway , i'm thinking about a new project on android ...

Thunder-squall

@ Tea, you can get Addroid SDKs and shells on any operating system.

Luna_blade

Finally tested it: It is pretty good. I don't know how much of it is possible, but try to add support for the many GS forums (including this one) and the GS reddit.

The speed was also good, which is rare on my slow device.

You also might want to publish it on Google play store.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"