News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Ohai, No U, Lolwut, And All That Good Stuff.

Started by clivo100, 26, September, 2009, 07:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clivo100

Hey there, guys. Oh how awesome it is that a place such as this exists.

I'm new, if you hadn't guessed. My name's Clive. You can call me that if you want. Over at my own forum (link in profile), where I iz Teh Mightee Adminz (wewt), people call me Clivey. That works too. I'm 19, almost 20. I'm a guy. I'm from the North-West of England. That's in the UK. *lawl* I'm a police officer. I am a Windows XP MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional). I also like Marth. That one might be a little more obvious. ttly no homo

OH, AND I like Golden Sun (no way in hell you saw that coming). I have come here to share my hack with you good people, and hopefully make some epic new friends.

I often sound sarcastic when I'm not. I often sound not when I'm sarcastic. See?

Awesome editor, by the way, Atrius. You win a thumbs-up, an internets and a cookie.

Um... I suppose that'll do. Looking forward to a lovely little stay here.

:FalconPunch:  <-- epic smiley is epic

EDIT: My contact details are in my profile. If you want to chat about anything, or need to get hold of me, MSN is your best bet.  

This post has been edited by clivo100 on Sep 26 2009, 08:03 PM

Salanewt

Hello Clive, welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. I did see it coming that you are a Golden Sun fan (why else would you wish to join us)? Anyway, you will probably like it here as long as you follow the rules. You have nothing to fear from anyone unless you break the rules (and Role will help make sure that you follow them).

Hello Marth fan, I am a Yoshi fan.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

clivo100

Why thank you very much, I will indeed. And speaking of my hack, it now has its own topic up and ready to go:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Golden_Sun_Hack...p?showtopic=279

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Cleave.  You don't mind if I call you Cleave, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj

Salanewt

You mean "pieces" Role? Oh well, we know what you mean anyway, and you speak the truth.

Don't worry about the nickname Clive, she gives one to every new member who posts in the Introduction forum.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

clivo100

Quote from: Role on 27, September, 2009, 02:40:00 AMGreetings and Salutations, Cleave.  You don't mind if I call you Cleave, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj

Charon

Welcome.

You will discover that the administrators are relatively docile compared to their moderator counterparts, hee hee. *wink*

clivo100

Aile~♥

Oh hai! Can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Anywho, Role is dangerous, and she wields the almighty power of the BANHAMMER, which she calls Mjolnir. (You're familiar with that name, right? It's the name of the Viking god Thor's hammer.)

Anywho, Charon's profile pic is epic, and 50 |5 1337.

Come join Yoshi's Lighthouse too! *link in signature*

Role should be banned for spamming (stupid paste-in welcome message). XD

Epic smiley is still epic. :FalconPunch:

Anyway, you like Marth and Ike, correct? Well, I like Pit (in Brawl anyway). Fox and Falco are cool too. And Toon Link.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

clivo100

I myself am very familiar with the powah of the BANHAMMER, what with having my own and everything. I am very skilled in the art of swinging it. Adept, even. *boo*

Yoshi's Lighthouse? Can't say I'm a huge fan of Yoshi. And I just don't have the time, sorry. >_<

Ike? Meh, not really. He's just in my sig for the sake of it, pretty much. :P Marth is where it's at. Lucario is pretty aweshum.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. ^_^

I should be off to bed now, with it being 4:06 AM and everything.  

Aile~♥

It's called Yoshi's Lighthouse because it's mainly about Yoshi. However, you'd find Golden Sun topics, Mario topics, Kirby topics, and stuff for Nintendo in general. Actually, it's mostly about hacking Mario and Luigi, Superstar Saga, which is kind of odd, given that the main theme is supposedly Yoshi.

Salanewt wants to hack Yoshi into Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, thus getting rid of Luigi.

You know what would be awesome? A Smash Bros. RPG, made by replacing characters and enemies in Golden Sun with other Nintendo characters. (Octoroks, Goombas, Waddle Dees, Kremlings, etc.)
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Zach

Hello there Clivo, there's really nothing that I can say that hasn't been said besides hello and welcome =/. But anywho, have a nice time here and as far as Brawl goes, I'm a PT and Zelda user (with the occasional Lucas whom I've taken a liking to .-.)

Atrius (He/Him)

Thanks for the thumbs up, internets, and cookie, I'm glad to have your support.  Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here!

Jamie, I don't mind if you advertise other forums as long as there's context for it,  but don't just go around doing it randomly.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

clivo100