News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

What Is Your Favorite Gs1/gs2 Song?

Started by Nicktallica, 26, April, 2009, 08:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aile~♥

I like the Link Arena Battle theme. (Track 45). Also, Track 04 "Place Your Bets!". Also track 1 of course (Either that or track 0, whichever is the GS theme). Track 46 (Colosso battle), Track 77, Track 43 "Walking Forward With Determination", Track 44 (end credits).

As for GS:DD,

[spoiler=hidden]Belinsk Ruins has an awesome theme. I also like Matthew's battle theme. Isaac's battle theme is lame. Also, the Sand Prince/Ice Queen battle theme is cool.[/spoiler]
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Knight of Purgatory

In my opinion Just about all the GS songs are awesome, but for some reason I can't get the Tundaria Tower and Venus Lighthouse theme out of my head...
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Salanewt

I can understand why; I myself have Aqua Rock's theme stuck in the recesses of my brain.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

dwkjohn

I like Sol Sanctum 2. I even used it to make a quintet for my band friends.

edit. sorry about the super slow tempo. I think I uploaded the wrong one. oh well.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

besttp

Tolbi theme before you win the colosso. VS Saturos theme. GS2 overworld theme (before meet Isaac)

Rockisftw

My Favorites were the theme for Imil, and the theme 'Hopelessness' that plays in the last town in Golden Sun.. Lavilero? I honestly can't remember.
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

Knight of Purgatory

@@Rock: i think lalivero's song is also prox's song

besttp

Quote from: Knight Of Purgatory on 25, December, 2011, 02:11:04 AM

Is it? I think lalivero's song is the one you could hear in Bilibin before you heal Tret.

Knight of Purgatory

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: besttp on 25, December, 2011, 02:24:46 AM

Is it? I think lalivero's song is the one you could hear in Bilibin before you heal Tret.
It's in Vale, aswell, after beating Sol Sanctum, that's how it is. And Prox song is different from Lalivero's.

Lalivero also gets the normal town song after you kill the end boss, that's how it is.

Rockisftw

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 25, December, 2011, 07:55:57 AM
Quote from: besttp on 25, December, 2011, 02:24:46 AM

It's in Vale, aswell, after beating Sol Sanctum, that's how it is. And Prox song is different from Lalivero's.

Lalivero also gets the normal town song after you kill the end boss, that's how it is.

Well! Its called "Hopelessness" and "Winterly Imil".. TTE OMOU! My favorite thing to say now, tho for some reason I cannot stop adding the -tte.
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

besttp

Lalivero's song after you beat Fusion Dragon is same as Lunpa right?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: besttp on 25, December, 2011, 06:31:21 PM
Lalivero's song after you beat Fusion Dragon is same as Lunpa right?
Lunpa's song is the normal town song, and what did I just say about Lalivero? That's how it is.

QuoteLalivero also gets the normal town song after you kill the end boss, that's how it is.
THAT.

besttp

Oh, I see. Sorry I didn't know about "normal town song" you just said.

Kuroshiiutsu

My favourites are Isaac and Felix battle themes, tundara tower, Venus lighthouse and the best of all Golden Sun rises.  :heart:

Awec

I've been digging Aqua Rock lately. Such a peaceful yet mysterious tune.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Kuroshiiutsu

The Aqua rock and Jupiter lighthouse theme tends to make me feel sleepy with that mysterious tone. However, they're nice too.