News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Making text editor.

Started by Lord Wolfram, 25, June, 2014, 01:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Wolfram

Quote from: Aent on 20, August, 2014, 02:17:41 PM
Quote from: Aent on 06, August, 2014, 04:41:34 AM
My current plans for myself:
1) Get 1 byte character reading working.
2) Finish opcode duty
3) Work on a proper dumper with hex offsets and manually edit in some script
3) Make an automated inserter using the hex offsets.
4) Insert random long script into game to test size and missing opcodes
5) Work on a variable width font? This would be a bit of a learning experience.
6) Adjust proper script to work with the inserter

1) I've narrowed down this quite a bit. I'm literally learning a bit of ASM as I go, so has been quite a fun experience for me.
2) Did most of the important ones such as dialogue, female text, some jumps, etc.
3) I have a dumper that dumps the dialogue of the compressed texts. Think of something like we have already, except it has the offsets in it. This way I know exactly where to put the texts and the new locations once we make the strings longer.
4-6) Still working on.

For the most part, my biggest challenge is finding time throughout the week, lol. I've done most of this work on the weekend. Heopfully I'll have something a bit more flashy to show, like screenshots or something next time. =p
magnificent! Well I am working on chronicles so i am busy too.

Aent

Quote from: pablitox on 20, August, 2014, 03:33:02 PM
That's a lot of good progress! Thanks Aent!

I do know about being busy too, as I started Uni again, so not gonna connected as much as I used to be. Anyway that's a lot of progress! Looking forward to some screenshots too!

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you a question regarding system messages. I used Ritchburn tools to translate some missing system messages, like this:

In Main.c:

patch_str(0x000baf84,  16, "Buy how many?");
patch_str(0x000baf98,  16, "Sell how many?");
patch_str(0x000bafac,  18, "Create how many?");
patch_str(0x000bafbe,  16, "Use how many?");
patch_str(0x000bafd4,  22, "Is it okay to sell?");
patch_str(0x000bafea,  22, "Equip it right away?");

Here's a screenshot:

I hope it does not get in the way of the dialogue translation.My question is, is there a method to do this that does not involve trial and error? Usually when using the wrong hex address the string overlaps with another one, but besides that no other bugs.

Thanks for the good job!

First off, nice work. =)
It looks like there might be a pointer table for it. I haven't checked too far into them yet though. For now I'd just try to get a good translation and estimate the size of it. If we need to adjust the length or the graphics later, we'll worry about it then. Sorry for the not so helpful response. e_e When we have a proper dumper/inserter it won't be so bad.

On a side note, the "PAUSE!" text is single-byte naturally, lol.

BlackDog61

Quote from: Aent on 20, August, 2014, 02:17:41 PM
Quote from: Aent on 06, August, 2014, 04:41:34 AM
My current plans for myself:
1) Get 1 byte character reading working.
2) Finish opcode duty
3) Work on a proper dumper with hex offsets and manually edit in some script
3) Make an automated inserter using the hex offsets.
4) Insert random long script into game to test size and missing opcodes
5) Work on a variable width font? This would be a bit of a learning experience.
6) Adjust proper script to work with the inserter

1) I've narrowed down this quite a bit. I'm literally learning a bit of ASM as I go, so has been quite a fun experience for me.
2) Did most of the important ones such as dialogue, female text, some jumps, etc.
3) I have a dumper that dumps the dialogue of the compressed texts. Think of something like we have already, except it has the offsets in it. This way I know exactly where to put the texts and the new locations once we make the strings longer.
4-6) Still working on.

For the most part, my biggest challenge is finding time throughout the week, lol. I've done most of this work on the weekend. Heopfully I'll have something a bit more flashy to show, like screenshots or something next time. =p

Hi Aent,

Congrat's on your efficient work. I love the action plan. If I was asked, I'd say you're on the right track.
Ping me on RHDN (PM or IRC) if you want to discuss VWF when the time comes, or if you hit a wall and your morale gets low.

Keep it up!!

Black

pablitox

Quote from: Aent on 21, August, 2014, 07:31:15 AM
Quote from: pablitox on 20, August, 2014, 03:33:02 PM
That's a lot of good progress! Thanks Aent!

I do know about being busy too, as I started Uni again, so not gonna connected as much as I used to be. Anyway that's a lot of progress! Looking forward to some screenshots too!

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you a question regarding system messages. I used Ritchburn tools to translate some missing system messages, like this:

In Main.c:

patch_str(0x000bafea,  22, "Equip it right away?");

Here's a screenshot:

I hope it does not get in the way of the dialogue translation.My question is, is there a method to do this that does not involve trial and error? Usually when using the wrong hex address the string overlaps with another one, but besides that no other bugs.

Thanks for the good job!

First off, nice work. =)
It looks like there might be a pointer table for it. I haven't checked too far into them yet though. For now I'd just try to get a good translation and estimate the size of it. If we need to adjust the length or the graphics later, we'll worry about it then. Sorry for the not so helpful response. e_e When we have a proper dumper/inserter it won't be so bad.

It's okay, think i got the trick about how it works, so it's doing well, here's moar screenshots:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I think I kind of messed up in that yes/no, but only on that screen. Other than that, the other screens show the message well.

QuoteOn a side note, the "PAUSE!" text is single-byte naturally, lol.

Oh damn, xD!

Edit: I´m done with the boss data, the system messages too, though some forge messages are missing. I will continue later when the script's already inserted.

Aent

I'm need to go through and change a bunch of the non-dialogue messages to single byte, so your translations and offsets will come in handy very soon. =p

My main goal since my last post was getting the single byte character loading working. I'm happy to report it's working quite well. Almost too well. I'll show you what I mean:

These ones were manually edited in. The original dialogue read "みぃ~". I wanted to extend it quite a bit and use line breaks. I can also add in the player's name via 0xFE. It's not shown here as my name is the default; doubled in length, lol.
[spoiler=success]

[/spoiler]
These ones weren't edited at all, so this is the single byte reading where they were previously 2 bytes per character. You'll notice the one line runs over when talking to the guy outside the cave. This is because his first message is quite long in japanese and doubled in size in english. This actually caused the game to freeze.
[spoiler=failure]

[/spoiler]
For example, 0x8260 used to give us the character 'A'. Now, just 0x60 produces the same character so we save a fair amount of space for adding in the translation. Another thing to notice is the gaps between letters. This will have to be repaired with a variable width font when the time comes. That will most likely be one of the last things I do.

Quote from: BlackDog61 on 21, August, 2014, 03:17:22 PM
Ping me on RHDN (PM or IRC) if you want to discuss VWF when the time comes, or if you hit a wall and your morale gets low.

I'll certainly keep that in mind when the time comes and I appreciate the offer. =)

Aside from that, I made a patcher which allows me to patch the single byte automatically. Soon I hope to add to it all the non-compressed information similar to Ritchburn's tools, only in single byte format. It should be easy enough as there is already translations for most. After that, I need to transfer some of the font characters to be after the alpha-numeric characters.(roman numerals, greek alphabet, circled numbers, etc) The total comes up to something like 212/255 in case we need to add more. After all that comes a proper inserter so I can stop doing it manually. e_e

pablitox

Quote from: Aent on 04, September, 2014, 06:11:13 AM
I'm need to go through and change a bunch of the non-dialogue messages to single byte, so your translations and offsets will come in handy very soon. =p

My main goal since my last post was getting the single byte character loading working. I'm happy to report it's working quite well. Almost too well. I'll show you what I mean:

These ones were manually edited in. The original dialogue read "みぃ~". I wanted to extend it quite a bit and use line breaks. I can also add in the player's name via 0xFE. It's not shown here as my name is the default; doubled in length, lol.
[spoiler=success]

[/spoiler]
These ones weren't edited at all, so this is the single byte reading where they were previously 2 bytes per character. You'll notice the one line runs over when talking to the guy outside the cave. This is because his first message is quite long in japanese and doubled in size in english. This actually caused the game to freeze.
[spoiler=failure]

[/spoiler]
For example, 0x8260 used to give us the character 'A'. Now, just 0x60 produces the same character so we save a fair amount of space for adding in the translation. Another thing to notice is the gaps between letters. This will have to be repaired with a variable width font when the time comes. That will most likely be one of the last things I do.

Quote from: BlackDog61 on 21, August, 2014, 03:17:22 PM

I'll certainly keep that in mind when the time comes and I appreciate the offer. =)

Aside from that, I made a patcher which allows me to patch the single byte automatically. Soon I hope to add to it all the non-compressed information similar to Ritchburn's tools, only in single byte format. It should be easy enough as there is already translations for most. After that, I need to transfer some of the font characters to be after the alpha-numeric characters.(roman numerals, greek alphabet, circled numbers, etc) The total comes up to something like 212/255 in case we need to add more. After all that comes a proper inserter so I can stop doing it manually. e_e

Dem screenshots... :happy:

Awesome job aent! I won't stop saying this until it's over!
The font is really good, and it will be even better with that VWF.

So, IIf I read this right, are you going to start inserting the script after finishing this? Is there something that needs to be done with that?

Cheers!

QuoteAside from that, I made a patcher which allows me to patch the single byte automatically. Soon I hope to add to it all the non-compressed information similar to Ritchburn's tools, only in single byte format. It should be easy enough as there is already translations for most. After that, I need to transfer some of the font characters to be after the alpha-numeric characters.(roman numerals, greek alphabet, circled numbers, etc) The total comes up to something like 212/255 in case we need to add more. After all that comes a proper inserter so I can stop doing it manually. e_e

A new patcher...That's awesome! If you want I'll copy paste the latest system message I could translate, I bet that with the VWF we will have a result like the second of the swordcraft story series where the boxes are kinda lengthy.

BTW, about the character name you can add via 0xFE, that will come handy as a late-game boss has the MC's name.

Aent

Quote from: pablitox on 04, September, 2014, 02:14:01 PM
So, IIf I read this right, are you going to start inserting the script after finishing this? Is there something that needs to be done with that?

A new patcher...That's awesome! If you want I'll copy paste the latest system message I could translate, I bet that with the VWF we will have a result like the second of the swordcraft story series where the boxes are kinda lengthy.

BTW, about the character name you can add via 0xFE, that will come handy as a late-game boss has the MC's name.

Yep, insertion is next after doing the system messages, items, start menu, etc. Those shouldn't take long at all. Just wanna get it all in so I can look into spacing issues and such.

With the inserter:
  • First we check to make sure it's writing correctly by taking the original script and write the same script back in.
  • From there, if everything is ok, we switch to random single characters and add line breaks where necessary, but still try and keep it the same size.
  • Next we try random english again, but shorten and make it longer at different points. I'll probably do a version with the name of the text file containing the scene's dialogue here as well. That way we know exactly where to look should an edit need to be made in the future.
  • Once everything seems good from there, we put a properly translated script in. The one Leaf was working on if he's still around. If not, then I'm not sure. The sntranslation site one could probably be inserted, but it has a lot of inconsistencies and I'd like to put out the best patch we can in the end.

VWF is definitely a must-have for me. The second looks so much better, lol. I'll have to look through how it does it's font drawing and see if I can use it as a reference. Also, please do post any non-story translations you've done. If you can include the address and/or the original japanese, that will help me figure out where to put them as well. =p

//edit
I also have skype if you'd prefer to message over it. I generally respond much quicker that way since I leave my pc up all the time. =p

leaf

Great work, aent.

And yeah, I'm still around. I just don't check gshc that often.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

pablitox

Quote from: Aent on 05, September, 2014, 04:06:36 AM
Quote from: pablitox on 04, September, 2014, 02:14:01 PM

Yep, insertion is next after doing the system messages, items, start menu, etc. Those shouldn't take long at all. Just wanna get it all in so I can look into spacing issues and such.

With the inserter:
  • First we check to make sure it's writing correctly by taking the original script and write the same script back in.
  • From there, if everything is ok, we switch to random single characters and add line breaks where necessary, but still try and keep it the same size.
  • Next we try random english again, but shorten and make it longer at different points. I'll probably do a version with the name of the text file containing the scene's dialogue here as well. That way we know exactly where to look should an edit need to be made in the future.
  • Once everything seems good from there, we put a properly translated script in. The one Leaf was working on if he's still around. If not, then I'm not sure. The sntranslation site one could probably be inserted, but it has a lot of inconsistencies and I'd like to put out the best patch we can in the end.

VWF is definitely a must-have for me. The second looks so much better, lol. I'll have to look through how it does it's font drawing and see if I can use it as a reference. Also, please do post any non-story translations you've done. If you can include the address and/or the original japanese, that will help me figure out where to put them as well. =p

//edit
I also have skype if you'd prefer to message over it. I generally respond much quicker that way since I leave my pc up all the time. =p

I will help you out on this one. Here you have all the system messages I could translate, and the other tables that were translated by Ritchburn and finished by me. I added the start address so you will find exactly were to insert them. Also the original translations are on the site, if you want I can post them here next to each translation.

translate_name_entry_menu(void)
[spoiler]
There were no problems or overlapping here, though TBH I had to guess the numbers in the patch_str and i'm not sure how they work, nonetheless that is the right address as I tested It and saw no game breaking bugs.

http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php pages 0 through 4

patch_str(0x00bd5680, 22, "Is it correct?");  これでいいですか?
patch_str(0x00bd5696, 8, " Yes"); は い
patch_str(0x00bd569e, 4, "No"); いいえ
patch_str(0x00bd56c0, 32, "Enter the hero's nickname"); 主人公の愛称を入力して下さい
patch_str(0x00bd56e4, 24, "Enter the hero's name"); 主人公の名前を入力して下さい
patch_str(0x00bd5708, 22, "Enter partner's name");  膩パートナーの名前を入力して下さい
patch_str(0x00bd5730, 6, "Name"); 名前
patch_str(0x00bd5736, 6, "Nick"); 愛称
patch_str(0x00bd5744, 12, "~Ritchburn"); リッチバーン
patch_str(0x00bd5752, 12, "~Rifmonica"); リフモニカ   
patch_str(0x00bd575e, 10, "Rundor"); ランドル  //Should be RUN-DOR
patch_str(0x00bd5768,  8, "Enzi"); エンジ   
patch_str(0x00bd5770, 12, "Killfith"); キルフィス   
patch_str(0x00bd577c, 12, "Rufeel"); ルフィール   
patch_str(0x00bd57a0, 10, "~Ritchie"); リッチー
patch_str(0x00bd57aa,  6, "~Rif"); リフ
[/spoiler]

translate_main_menu(void)
[spoiler]

/* First menu. */
This one also worked really well..

patch_str(0x000bacf0,  8, "Equip"  );   /* equipment */
patch_str(0x000bace4, 12, "Support");
patch_str(0x000bacd8, 12, "Item  " );
patch_str(0x000bacd0,  8, "Magic"  );
patch_str(0x000bacc8,  8, "Weapon" );
patch_str(0x000bacbc, 12, "Status" );
/* Second menu. */
This too..

patch_str(0x000bad38,  8, "Quest"  );   /* quest items */
patch_str(0x000bad2c, 12, "Rank"   );   /* craft rank */
patch_str(0x000bad24,  8, "Tech"   );   /* techniques */
patch_str(0x000bad1c,  8, "Spec"   );   /* special attack */
patch_str(0x000bad10, 12, "Effect" );
patch_str(0x000bad04, 12, "Beasts" );   /* bestiary */
patch_str(0x000bacf8, 12, "Config" );   /* options */

/* Rank/Techniques submenu. */

patch_str(0x000bad78,  8, "Sword"  );
patch_str(0x000bad70,  8, "Axe"    );
patch_str(0x000bad68,  8, "Spear"  );
patch_str(0x000bad5c, 12, "Fist");
patch_str(0x000bad54,  8, "Drill"  );
patch_str(0x000bad4c,  8, "Bow"    );

/* Item types. */

patch_str(0x000baeb4,  8, "Recovr");    /* Recover*/
patch_str(0x000baeac,  8, "ItmMat");    /* itm Mat */
patch_str(0x000baea4,  8, "Spec");      /* special */
patch_str(0x000bae9c,  8, "WpnMat");    /* Wpn Mat */
patch_str(0x000badcc,  22, "You have no weapons");
patch_str(0x000bade4,  18, "Can't use magic");
patch_str(0x000badfc,  26, "You don't have any items");
//those quoted are because I couldn't find the text to test if there was any overlapping or not
//patch_str(0x000bae44,  18, "No weapon effects");
//patch_str(0x000bae54,  18, "No special moves");
patch_str(0x000bae64,  18, "No quest items");
//patch_str(0x000bae84,  24, "No techniques learned");     /* imbue material */
patch_str(0x000bae94,  10, "Imbue");     /* imbue material */
/* Note: 'equipment' comes from the string at 0x000bacf0. */

/* Forge. */
patch_str(0x000baf1c,  8, "Create");
patch_str(0x000baf00,  8, "Strgth");    /* strengthen: this option was added for this game only, think it's possible for the VWF to fit?*/
/* Note: 'imbue' comes from the string at 0x000bae94. */ //this one should be Upgrade but it has the same proble as strengthen
patch_str(0x000baef8,  8, "Disass");    /* disassemble */
patch_str(0x000baee4,  8, "Repair");

/* Spell types. */

patch_str(0x000baf34,  8, "Any");       /* any recover */
patch_str(0x000baf24,  8, "Field");     /* field support */
patch_str(0x000baf44,  8, "Aux");       /* battle/field support */
patch_str(0x000baf2c,  8, "Battle");    /* battle attack/support */
patch_str(0x000baf3c,  8, "Attack");    /* battle attack */
patch_str(0x000baf4c,  8, "Attack");    /* battle attack */

/* Equip self/guardian beast. */

patch_str(0x000baf5c,  8, "Equip");     /* equipment */
patch_str(0x000baf64,  8, "Magic");
/* Note: 'item' comes from the string at 0x000bacd8. */
patch_str(0x000baf54,  8, "Remove");    /* unequip/remove */

/* Shop menu. */
again couldn't try most of them
patch_str(0x000baf7c,  8, "Buy");
patch_str(0x000baf74,  8, "Sell");
patch_str(0x000baf6c,  8, "Create");
patch_str(0x000bafec,  22, "Equip it right away?");
patch_str(0x000bb004,  18, "Not enough money");
patch_str(0x000bb018,  18, "Out of materials");
patch_str(0x000bb02c,  22, "Can't carry anymore");
// patch_str(0x000bb04e,  22, "Item can't be sold");
// patch_str(0x000bb074,  22, "Item does not exist");
// patch_str(0x000bb096,  22, "Not enough points.");
// patch_str(0x000bb0b8,  22, "Item has disappeared");
patch_str(0x000bb0a8,  30, "Can't recover. Needs repair.");
patch_str(0x000bb0c8,  30, "Can't equip. Needs repair.");
//patch_str(0x000bb0ea,  30, "Returning to item list");
patch_str(0x000bb100,  20, "Use this item?");
// patch_str(0x000bb120,  22, "Item does not exist");
// patch_str(0x000bb142,  22, "Not enough points.");
patch_str(0x000bb13c,  18, "Overwrite data?");
patch_str(0x000bb150,  18, "Load game data?");
patch_str(0x000bb164,  16, "Save the game?");
patch_str(0x000bb274,  18, "Now Loading..");
patch_str(0x000bb288,  22, "Save complete");
patch_str(0x000bb29c,  24, "Load complete");
patch_str(0x000bb2e4,  6, " Yes");//I had problem with this one as in the save screen and confirmation screen they appear different, not game breaking luckily, if you want I'll show a screen later
patch_str(0x000bb2dc,  6, " No");
patch_str(0x000bb308,  14, "No materials");
patch_str(0x000bb31c,  22, "No weapons to imbue");
patch_str(0x000bb33c,  22, "No weapons to modify");
patch_str(0x000bb35c,  22, "Disassemble?");
patch_str(0x000bb36c,  22, "Select ability");
patch_str(0x000bb37c,  16, "Select effect");
patch_str(0x000bb38c,  26, "Craftknight rank too low");
patch_str(0x000bb3a8,  18, "Already enhanced");
patch_str(0x000bb3bc,  22, "No items to upgrade");
patch_str(0x000bb3d4,  22, "No item has been set");
patch_str(0x000bb3f4,  24, "There are points left");
patch_str(0x000bb40c,  18, "Proceed anyway?");
patch_str(0x000bb420,  22, "~2~5~5 TEC required");//Ritchburn uses this to put the numbers, should be 255
patch_str(0x000bb468,  22, "~1 point increases");

patch_str(0x000bb47c,  26, "Weapon smithing rank up");

//problem regarding this, as the original translation is: (Guardian)鍛冶ランクが(Option1)になりました
and it means: (Guardian) smithing rank is now (Option1)
where (Guardian) should be weapon type (bow,spear,axe,sword...) and (Option1) should be weapon rank (I think it is 1/2/3? not sure. There         should be a way to spot the original choice, I will post a screen later.
It's not complete though, those in comments line are there because I couldn't fin the flag that makes the message appear
[/spoiler]

translate_bestiary();
[spoiler]
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=13
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=14
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=15
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=16

patch_table(0x00b75114 +  0, 120, NUM_BEASTS, 18, k_beast_name);//Bestiary, includes mid-bosses
patch_table(0x00b75114 + 64, 120, NUM_BEASTS, 56, k_beast_desc);//bosses descriptions, don't include mid-bosses
patch_table(0x00b75114 - 120 * 99, 120, NUM_BOSSES, 18, k_boss_name);//Bosses
//here is the list of mid-bosses that follows the last enemy of the bestiary    
       /* 140 */ , "Slime"//yup, the first Slime you find when you chase the GB
   /* 141*/  ,  "Spell Saucer"
   /* 142 */ ,  "Guard Fighter"
   /* 143 */ ,  "Spell Knight"
   /* 144 */ ,  "Metal Horse"
   /* 145 */ ,  "Bruiser"
   /* 146 */ ,  "Dran"
   /* 147 */ ,  "Search Eye"
   /* 148 */ ,  "Ghost Hat"
   /* 149 */ ,  "Chapeau Ghost"
   /* 150 */ ,  "Dullahan"
   /* 151 */ ,  "Blue Ogre"
   /* 152 */ ,  "Yellow Ogre"
   /* 153 */ ,  "Red Ogre"
   /* 154 */ ,  "Death"
   /* 155 */ ,  "Phantom Dragon"
   /* 156 */ ,  "Magdrad"//one missing!      
   /* 157 */ ,  "Nue"
   /* 158 */ ,  "Crimson Wing"   
   /* 159 */ ,  "Exploder"      
   /* 160 */ ,  "Magdrad"   
   /* 161 */ ,  "Dark Dorado"   
   /* 162 */ ,  "Magdrad"   
   /* 163 */ ,  "Magdrad"//second magdrad missing
//actually the latest one were pretty much trial and error, sorry >_< oh yeah, there's an untranslated boss with just ONE kanji (third to last boss Welworen), I think it's translation is "Sword Bolt" but I guess just sword would be great if there's still space issues.
//Main storyline bosses
       /* -99 */    "V.E"
   /* 100 */ ,  "Man A"
   /* 101 */ ,  "Man ~B"
   /* 102 */ ,  "Lemmy"
   /* 103 */ ,  "Man C"
   /* 104 */ ,  "Jade"
   /* 105 */ ,  "V.E"
   /* 105 */ ,  "Tier"
   /* 105 */ ,  "Guard A"
   /* 105 */ ,  "Guard ~B"
   /* 106 */ ,  "Man A"
   /* 107 */ ,  "Man ~B"
   /* 107 */ ,  "Pike"
   /* 108 */ ,  "Gillan"
   /* 109 */ ,  "Anise"
   /* 110 */ ,  "Mirage Tier"
   /* 111 */ ,  "Mirage V.E"
   /* 112 */ ,  "Mirave Jade"
   /* 112 */ ,  ""//problem! I think here's where the boss is the MC's illusion, you could use that 0xFE thing you were talking about xD I think that does not happen when you fight your Guardian Beast illusion though.
   /* 114 */ ,  "Tram"   //one missing? Couldn't make head or tails
   /* 114 */ ,  "Tram"
   /* 115 */ ,  "Lemmy"
   /* 105 */ ,  "Guard A"
   /* 105 */ ,  "Guard ~B"
   /* 107 */ ,  "Pike"//Missing?
   /* 107 */ ,  "Pike"
   /* 108 */ ,  "Gillan"
   /* 109 */ ,  "Anise"
   /* 109 */ ,  "Jade"
   /* 109 */ ,  "V.E"
   /* 115 */ ,  "Lemmy"
   /* 105 */ ,  "Tier"
   /* 105 */ ,  "Guard A"
   /* 105 */ ,  "Guard ~B"
   /* 107 */ ,  "Pike"
   /* 108 */ ,  "Gillan"//missing sword last to final boss
   /* 109 */ ,  "Anise"
   /* 109 */ ,  "Bostaph"
   /* 109 */ ,  "Velworen"
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=17
Oh yeah, there's a bunch of Explanation messages afterwards in this page, are they useful?
};
[/spoiler]

translate_items();
[spoiler]
patch_table(0x00bbca9c +  0, 84, NUM_ITEMS, 18, k_item_name);
patch_table(0x00bbca9c + 44, 84, NUM_ITEMS, 38, k_item_desc);
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=18
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=19
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=20
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=21
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=22

/*   0 */   "Bandage"
   /*   1 */ , "Kicker Potion"
   /*   2 */ , "Heartleaf Potion"
   /*   3 */ , "Softboiled Egg"
   /*   4 */ , "Egg Fried Rice"
   /*   5 */ , "Spicy Curry"
   /*   6 */ , "Med Kit"
   /*   7 */ , "Rubstone"
   /*   8 */ , "Whetstone"
   /*   9 */ , "Grinding Stone"
   /*  10 */ , "Anywhere Diary"
   /*  11 */ , "Portal Fragment"
   /*  12 */ , "Repellent Amulet"
   /*  13 */ , "Lure Charm"
   /*  14 */ , "Kicker fruit"
   /*  15 */ , "Heartleaf Berry"
   /*  16 */ , "Klotzen Fruit"
   /*  17 */ , "Sticky Tree Sap"
   /*  18 */ , "Ripe Berry"
   /*  19 */ , "Flat Stone"
   /*  20 */ , "Polish Stone"
   /*  21 */ , "Zasso Leaf"
   /*  22 */ , "Fluff Grass"
   /*  23 */ , "Premium Paper"
   /*  24 */ , "Tree Branch"
   /*  25 */ , "Clean Paper"
   /*  26 */ , "Stinky Garlic"
   /*  27 */ , "Sweet Nectar"
   /*  28 */ , "Soft Leather"
   /*  29 */ , "Durable Leather"
   /*  30 */ , "Quality Leather"
   /*  31 */ , "Hot Curry Spice"
   /*  32 */ , "Mystery Crops"
   /*  33 */ , "Sweet Water"
   /*  34 */ , "Mystery Egg"
   /*  35 */ , "Pretty Egg"
   /*  36 */ , "Small Worm"
   /*  37 */ , "Dumpling"
   /*  38 */ , "Dried Shrimp"
   /*  39 */ , "Lobster"
   /*  40 */ , "Gourmet Clam"
   /*  41 */ , "Small Bomb"
   /*  42 */ , "Medium Bomb"
   /*  43 */ , "Large Bomb"
   /*  44 */ , "Poison Bomb"
   /*  45 */ , "Paralysis Bomb"
   /*  46 */ , "Sleep Bomb"
   /*  47 */ , "Rust Bomb"
   /*  48 */ , "Lottery Ticket"
   /*  49 */ , NULL

/*           123456789-123456 */
   /*  50 */ , "Iron Ore"
   /*  51 */ , "Slender Crystal"
   /*  52 */ , "Cutting Ore"
   /*  53 */ , "Reaper Stone"
   /*  54 */ , "Large Ore"
   /*  55 */ , "RockStar Crystal"
   /*  56 */ , "Wing Fossil"
   /*  57 */ , "Vorpal Iron"
   /*  58 */ , "Large Iron Ore"
   /*  59 */ , "Heavy Metal Ore"
   /*  60 */ , "Ranger Mineral"
   /*  61 */ , "Elegant Ore"
   /*  62 */ , "Cute Crystal"
   /*  63 */ , "Shell Fossil"
   /*  64 */ , "Ore of Darkness"
   /*  65 */ , "Illusion Stone"
   /*  66 */ , "Common Crystal"
   /*  67 */ , "Banish Mineral"
   /*  68 */ , "Sash Ore"
   /*  69 */ , "Gallic Ore"
   /*  70 */ , "Kitchen Ore"
   /*  71 */ , "Iron Edge Stone"
   /*  72 */ , "Noble Crystal"
   /*  73 */ , "Twin-Snake Ore"
   /*  74 */ , "Splendid Mineral"
   /*  75 */ , "Excellent Ore"
   /*  76 */ , "Petrified Wood"
   /*  77 */ , "Resistor Crystal"
   /*  78 */ , "Refined Ore"
   /*  79 */ , "SecretRune Stone"
   /*  80 */ , "Frenzy Dance Ore"
   /*  81 */ , "WiseEdge Mineral"
   /*  82 */ , "Steel Fang Ore"
   /*  83 */ , "Gardening Ore"
   /*  84 */ , "Evil Ninja Ore"
   /*  85 */ , "Fossilized Paw"
   /*  86 */ , "Mecha Crystal"
   /*  87 */ , "Blood Lotus Ore"
   /*  88 */ , "Cursed Ore"
   /*  89 */ , "Gem of Light"
   /*  90 */ , NULL
   /*  91 */ , NULL
   /*  92 */ , NULL
   /*  93 */ , NULL
   /*  94 */ , NULL
   /*  95 */ , NULL
   /*  96 */ , NULL
   /*  97 */ , NULL
   /*  98 */ , NULL
   /*  99 */ , NULL

/* 100 */ , "Battery"
   /* 101 */ , "Thunder Charm"
   /* 102 */ , "Thunder Shard"
   /* 103 */ , "Thunder Crystal"
   /* 104 */ , "Lighter"
   /* 105 */ , "Flare Charm"
   /* 106 */ , "Flare Shard"
   /* 107 */ , "Flare Crystal"
   /* 108 */ , "Water Tank"
   /* 109 */ , "Torrent Charm"
   /* 110 */ , "Water Shard"
   /* 111 */ , "Water Crystal"
   /* 112 */ , "Wind Fan"
   /* 113 */ , "Gale Charm"
   /* 114 */ , "Gale Shard"
   /* 115 */ , "Gale Crystal"
   /* 116 */ , "Light Bulb"
   /* 117 */ , "Flash Charm"
   /* 118 */ , "Draining Needle"
   /* 119 */ , "Dark Sunglasses"
   /* 120 */ , "Speed Winder"
   /* 121 */ , "Accelerator"
   /* 122 */ , "Spirit Headband"
   /* 123 */ , "Four-Leaf Clover"
   /* 124 */ , "Switch Lever"
   /* 125 */ , "Secret Scroll"
   /* 126 */ , "Combat Scroll"
   /* 127 */ , "Workout Guide"
   /* 128 */ , "Rationate Widget"
   /* 129 */ , "Switch of Ruin"
   /* 130 */ , "Paralysis Powder"
   /* 131 */ , "Poison Powder"
   /* 132 */ , "Sleeping Powder"
   /* 133 */ , "Rust Powder"
   /* 134 */ , "Power Crest"
   /* 135 */ , "Endurance Crest"
   /* 136 */ , "Expertise Crest"
   /* 137 */ , "Legendary Spring"
   /* 138 */ , "Insight Glasses"
   /* 139 */ , "Fighting Manual"
   /* 140 */ , "Lucky Charm"
   /* 141 */ , "Healthy Sandals"
   /* 142 */ , "Legendary Bamboo"
   /* 143 */ , "Old Rubstone"
   /* 144 */ , "Repair Parts"
   /* 145 */ , "Legendary Kebab "
   /* 146 */ , "Death Note"
   /* 147 */ , "Ultimate Motor"
   /* 148 */ , NULL
   /* 149 */ , NULL

/* 150 */ , "Simple Ring"
   /* 151 */ , "Travel Ring"
   /* 152 */ , "Iron Ring"
   /* 153 */ , "Sharp Ring"
   /* 154 */ , "Survival Ring"
   /* 155 */ , "Shell Ring"
   /* 156 */ , "Common Ring"
   /* 157 */ , "Gale Ring"
   /* 158 */ , "Celebrity Ring"
   /* 159 */ , "High Ring"
   /* 160 */ , "Running Ring"
   /* 161 */ , "Simple Bracelet"
   /* 162 */ , "Travel Bracelet"
   /* 163 */ , "Iron Bracelet"
   /* 164 */ , "Sharp Bracelet"
   /* 165 */ , "Survival Armlet"
   /* 166 */ , "Shell Bracelet"
   /* 167 */ , "Common Bracelet"
   /* 168 */ , "Gale Bracelet"
   /* 169 */ , "Celeb Bracelet"
   /* 170 */ , "High Bracelet"
   /* 171 */ , "Running Bracelet"
   /* 172 */ , "Simple Boots"
   /* 173 */ , "Travel Boots"
   /* 174 */ , "Iron Boots"
   /* 175 */ , "Sharp Boots"
   /* 176 */ , "Survival Boots"
   /* 177 */ , "Shell Boots"
   /* 178 */ , "Common Boots"
   /* 179 */ , "Gale Boots"
   /* 180 */ , "Celeb Boots"
   /* 181 */ , "High Boots"
   /* 182 */ , "Running Boots"
   /* 183 */ , "Combat Boots"
   /* 184 */ , "Escape Boots"
   /* 185 */ , "Friend Ring"
   /* 186 */ , "Friendly Ring"
   /* 187 */ , "Friendship Ring"
   /* 188 */ , "Speed Bracelet"
   /* 189 */ , "Guard Bracelet"
   /* 190 */ , "Attack Bracelet"
   /* 191 */ , "Ultra Move Ring"
   /* 192 */ , "Magic Bracelet"
   /* 193 */ , "Active Ring"
   /* 194 */ , "Insomnia Ring"
   /* 195 */ , "Detox Ring"
   /* 196 */ , "Plated Ring"
   /* 197 */ , "Boss Ring ~1" /* unused? */
   /* 198 */ , "Boss Ring ~2"/* unused? */
   /* 199 */ , "Craftlord Ring"

/* 200 */ , "Old Fishing Rod"
   /* 201 */ , "Quality Rod"
   /* 202 */ , "Legendary Rod"
   /* 203 */ , "Chopping Manual" /* unused? */
   /* 204 */ , "Stone of Mistery" /* unused? */
   /* 205 */ , "Summonite" /* unused? */
   /* 206 */ , "Membership Card"
   /* 207 */ , "Stray Cat" /* unused? */
   /* 208 */ , "Weapon Order" /* unused? */
   /* 209 */ , "Weapon Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 210 */ , "Weapon Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 211 */ , "Weapon Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 212 */ , "Weapon Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 213 */ , "Weapon Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 214 */ , "Weapon Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 215 */ , "Weapon Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 216 */ , "Weapon Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 217 */ , "Jade's Order"  /* unused? */
   /* 218 */ , "Zakk's Order" /* unused? */
   /* 219 */ , "Tier's Order" /* unused? */
   /* 220 */ , "Complaint letter" /* unused? */
   /* 221 */ , "Complaint letter" /* unused? */
   /* 222 */ , "Complaint letter" /* unused? */
   /* 223 */ , "Master's Weapons" /* unused? */
   /* 224 */ , "Axe Mastery"
   /* 225 */ , "Fist Mastery"
   /* 226 */ , "Sword Mastery"
   /* 227 */ , "Bow Mastery"
   /* 228 */ , "Spear Mastery"
   /* 229 */ , "Crafter Secrets" /* unused? */
   /* 230 */ , "Drill Mastery"
   /* 231 */ , "Speech Station" /* unused? */
   /* 232 */ , "AquaDragon Scale"
   /* 233 */ , "War Ticket"
   /* 234 */ , "Tickets"
   /* 235 */ , "Entry Form one"
   /* 236 */ , "Entry Form two"
   /* 237 */ , "Kicker Medicine"
   /* 238 */ , "Jade's Luggage"
   /* 239 */ , "Faction Request"
   /* 240 */ , "Zakk's Hammer"
   /* 241 */ , "Jade's Complaint"
   /* 242 */ , "Zakk's Complaint"
};

const char * const k_item_desc[NUM_ITEMS] = {
   /*           123456789-123456789-123456789-123456 */
   /*   0 */   "Put on wound to regain a little HP."
   /*   1 */ , "Drinking it restores some HP."
   /*   2 */ , "Delicious drink that restores HP."
   /*   3 */ , "Gotta love its soft texture."
   /*   4 */ , "So delicious you could eat forever."
   /*   5 */ , "It has an exciting spicy taste."
   /*   6 */ , "Recovers HP and revives."
   /*   7 */ , "Restores a bit of DUR"
   /*   8 */ , "Restores a large amount of DUR"
   /*   9 */ , "Completely restores DUR"
   /*  10 */ , "Allows you to save the game any time"
   /*  11 */ , "Escape from a dungeon to a set place"
   /*  12 */ , "Lowers enemy encounter rate"
   /*  13 */ , "Raises enemy encounter rate"
   /*  14 */ , "Somewhat sour but smells nice."
   /*  15 */ , "A fruit with an enjoyable crunch."
   /*  16 */ , "Very sweet fruit with medical uses."
   /*  17 */ , "A jar of gooey sap."
   /*  18 */ , "A fruit that is too ripe to be tasty"
   /*  19 */ , "A tender, fine-rained stone."
   /*  20 */ , "Stone fragment for repairing weapons"
   /*  21 */ , "A leaf that grows anywhere"
   /*  22 */ , "A very soft grass with medical uses"
   /*  23 */ , "Durable paper, good for books"
   /*  24 */ , "A handy twig that can be held easily"
   /*  25 */ , "An extremely clean pure white cloth"
   /*  26 */ , "Smelly, but good for the body"
   /*  27 */ , "Nectar with a really sweet smell"
   /*  28 */ , "A well crafted soft piece of fur"
   /*  29 */ , "Durable piece of fur, slightly hard"
   /*  30 */ , "Brilliant piece of quality fur"
   /*  31 */ , "Spice with a strong smell"
   /*  32 */ , "A mysterious white powder"
   /*  33 */ , "Clear and nutritious natural water"
   /*  34 */ , "Common but don't know what it's from"
   /*  35 */ , "A pretty egg with a different colour"
   /*  36 */ , "Fish bait, but some people eat it"
   /*  37 */ , "Potato buns, often used for fishing"
   /*  38 */ , "Tasty but also used as fish bait"
   /*  39 */ , "Very high grade, wasted as fish bait"
   /*  40 */ , "Rare and expensive fishing bait"
   /*  41 */ , "Deals a bit of damage when thrown"
   /*  42 */ , "Deals average damage when thrown"
   /*  43 */ , "Deals a lot of damage when thrown"
   /*  44 */ , "Can poison enemies"
   /*  45 */ , "Can paralyze enemies"
   /*  46 */ , "Can put enemies to sleep"
   /*  47 */ , "Corrodes enemy weapons"
   /*  48 */ , "Needed to participate in the lottery"
   /*  49 */ , NULL

/*  50 */ , "A small clump of iron"
   /*  51 */ , "Mysteriously creates slender weapons"
   /*  52 */ , "More durable than usual"
   /*  53 */ , "Seems reliable, for some reason"
   /*  54 */ , "Makes very large, tasteless weapons"
   /*  55 */ , "Emits sound when hammered upon"
   /*  56 */ , "Used to create lightweight weapons"
   /*  57 */ , "High grade, but a bit hard to work"
   /*  58 */ , "A very large clump of iron ore"
   /*  59 */ , "its weight makes it hard to process"
   /*  60 */ , "Let's you feel nature's embrace"
   /*  61 */ , "Often used in expensive ornaments"
   /*  62 */ , "Loved by women due to its appearance"
   /*  63 */ , "Well-preserved fossiled shellfish"
   /*  64 */ , "Its contents are pitch-black as well"
   /*  65 */ , "Shines with mysterious patterns"
   /*  66 */ , "Plain stone with hidden powers"
   /*  67 */ , "Used to make ceremonial tools"
   /*  68 */ , "Makes strong weapons, hard to work"
   /*  69 */ , "It's very fragile. Handle with care"
   /*  70 */ , "Said to make legendary cooking armor"
   /*  71 */ , "Flexible and difficult to break"
   /*  72 */ , "Material that requires skill to use"
   /*  73 */ , "Snakes seem to be encased within"
   /*  74 */ , "Hard to get your hands on this one"
   /*  75 */ , "Used to test a Craftknight's skills"
   /*  76 */ , "Very hard, made of old and fine wood"
   /*  77 */ , "Especially hard, for weapon-breaking"
   /*  78 */ , "Named so because of its appearance"
   /*  79 */ , "Stone that sparkles like a diamond"
   /*  80 */ , "Contains an untamed spirit"
   /*  81 */ , "Most precious of common mined metals"
   /*  82 */ , "Difficult to work, rarely used"
   /*  83 */ , "The wisdom of nature slumbers within"
   /*  84 */ , "Ore used to create killing tools"
   /*  85 */ , "Even though it's a rock, it's soft"
   /*  86 */ , "Appears to be a part of some machine"
   /*  87 */ , "Can only be processed by masters"
   /*  88 */ , "You feel an evil aura surrounding it"
   /*  89 */ , "Mysteriously, light shines from it"
   /*  90 */ , NULL
   /*  91 */ , NULL
   /*  92 */ , NULL
   /*  93 */ , NULL
   /*  94 */ , NULL
   /*  95 */ , NULL
   /*  96 */ , NULL
   /*  97 */ , NULL
   /*  98 */ , NULL
   /*  99 */ , NULL

/* 100 */ , "A box that discharges electricity"
   /* 101 */ , "Amulet imbued with furious lighting"
   /* 102 */ , "Piece of crystal with thunder power"
   /* 103 */ , "Strange crystal filled with thunder"
   /* 104 */ , "Has a fire warning on the back"
   /* 105 */ , "Amulet imbued with powerful fire"
   /* 106 */ , "A piece of crystal with flame power"
   /* 107 */ , "Mysterious crystal filled with fire"
   /* 108 */ , "Tank containing clear water"
   /* 109 */ , "Amulet imbued with forceful water"
   /* 110 */ , "A piece of crystal with water power"
   /* 111 */ , "Mysterious crystal with water power"
   /* 112 */ , "Strange machine that blows one way"
   /* 113 */ , "Amulet imbued with lively wind"
   /* 114 */ , "A piece of crystal with wind power"
   /* 115 */ , "Mysterious crystal with wind power"
   /* 116 */ , "Backlight that shines bright"
   /* 117 */ , "Amulet imbued with noble light"
   /* 118 */ , "Seems to be made to draw blood"
   /* 119 */ , "Used by sensitive to light people"
   /* 120 */ , "Can be wound up. Unknown purpose"
   /* 121 */ , "Faster as you'd ever imagine"
   /* 122 */ , "You get fired up when wearing it"
   /* 123 */ , "Its four leaves will make you happy"
   /* 124 */ , "Some kind of suspicious switch..."
   /* 125 */ , "Do not remove from the premises"
   /* 126 */ , "Scroll filled with all martial arts"
   /* 127 */ , "Books about how to train your body"
   /* 128 */ , "A device meant only to ration"
   /* 129 */ , "It would be better to not press it"
   /* 130 */ , "Physical contact causes paralyzation"
   /* 131 */ , "Iron scrap containing deadly poison"
   /* 132 */ , "Cures insomnia. Don't use it daily"
   /* 133 */ , "troublesome good that rusts weapons"
   /* 134 */ , "Proof of supernatural strength"
   /* 135 */ , "Proof of a person's strong body"
   /* 136 */ , "Proof that the person is an expert"
   /* 137 */ , "Its jumping ability is legendary"
   /* 138 */ , "Glasses that may reveal the truth"
   /* 139 */ , "Its contents are about martial arts"
   /* 140 */ , "Charm which may increase your luck"
   /* 141 */ , "Stimulate your reflexology"
   /* 142 */ , "Step on it and it becomes healthier"
   /* 143 */ , "A whetstone that has been well-used"
   /* 144 */ , "Used to repair something..."
   /* 145 */ , "A legendary grade iron kebab"
   /* 146 */ , "Written while ready to die, heavy"
   /* 147 */ , "Machine with tremendous power"
   /* 148 */ , NULL
   /* 149 */ , NULL

/* 150 */ , "Rustic ring without any decorations"
   /* 151 */ , "Ring that often used by travelers"
   /* 152 */ , "Ring with an amazing strengh"
   /* 153 */ , "Shaped like a sharp cutting edge"
   /* 154 */ , "Said to be loved by an explorer once"
   /* 155 */ , "Possesses overlapping complex parts"
   /* 156 */ , "Likely to be anywhere but effective"
   /* 157 */ , "Illusory ring with great ATK, DEF"
   /* 158 */ , "Its appearance makes it worthy"
   /* 159 */ , "Both performs well and is beautiful"
   /* 160 */ , "First-class ring with achievements"
   /* 161 */ , "Rustic armlet without any decoration"
   /* 162 */ , "Bracelet often used by travelers"
   /* 163 */ , "Bracelet with an amazing strengh"
   /* 164 */ , "Shaped like a sharp cutting edge"
   /* 165 */ , "Said to be loved by an explorer once"
   /* 166 */ , "Possesses overlapping complex parts"
   /* 167 */ , "Likely to be anywhere but effective"
   /* 168 */ , "Illusory item with great ATK, DEF"
   /* 169 */ , "Its appearance makes it worthy"
   /* 170 */ , "Both performs well and is beautiful"
   /* 171 */ , "A first-class item with achievements"
   /* 172 */ , "Rustic boots without any decoration"
   /* 173 */ , "Boots often used by travelers"
   /* 174 */ , "Boots with an amazing strengh"
   /* 175 */ , "Shaped like a sharp cutting edge"
   /* 176 */ , "Said to be loved by an explorer once"
   /* 177 */ , "Possess overlapping complex parts"
   /* 178 */ , "Likely to be anywhere but effective"
   /* 179 */ , "Illusory item with great ATK, DEF"
   /* 180 */ , "Its appearance makes it worthy"
   /* 181 */ , "Both performs well and is beautiful"
   /* 182 */ , "A first-class item with achievements"
   /* 183 */ , "Makes you fight instead of run"
   /* 184 */ , "Fear and pressure make escape likely"
   /* 185 */ , "Extends summon duration briefly"
   /* 186 */ , "Extends summon duration moderately"
   /* 187 */ , "Extends summon duration greatly"
   /* 188 */ , "Increase the partner's speed"
   /* 189 */ , "Increase the partner's defense"
   /* 190 */ , "Increase the partner's power"
   /* 191 */ , "Enhances weapon, lowers action cost"
   /* 192 */ , "Filled with magic, raises mag attack"
   /* 193 */ , "Provides resistance to paralysis"
   /* 194 */ , "Provides resistance to sleep"
   /* 195 */ , "Provides resistance to poison"
   /* 196 */ , "Provides resistance to rust"
   /* 197 */ , "Explanation" /* unused? */
   /* 198 */ , "Explanation" /* unused? */
   /* 199 */ , "Makes you resist magic"

//those unused are storyline items, they are used thouh, sorry!
   /* 200 */ , "Cheap, but it still catches fish"
   /* 201 */ , "Expensive and made of fine materials"
   /* 202 */ , "Beloved weapon of a legendary fisher"
   /* 203 */ , "Will this make you a master?" /* unused? */
   /* 204 */ , "This stone is a mistery" /* unused? */
   /* 205 */ , "A gem used to summon your partner" /* unused? */
   /* 206 */ , "Allows you to enter the lottery"
   /* 207 */ , "It ran away from its owner" /* unused? */
   /* 208 */ , "Craft an Amateur Spear." /* unused? */
   /* 209 */ , "Craft a Hard Motor." /* unused? */
   /* 210 */ , "Craft some Iron Arrows." /* unused? */
   /* 211 */ , "Craft a pair of Slice Knuckles." /* unused? */
   /* 212 */ , "Craft a Survivor Sword." /* unused? */
   /* 213 */ , "Craft a Common Axe." /* unused? */
   /* 214 */ , "Craft a Gimmick Sword." /* unused? */
   /* 215 */ , "Craft a Celebrity Spear." /* unused? */
   /* 216 */ , "Craft a Resistor Motor." /* unused? */
   /* 217 */ , "Create a weapon with over ~3~5 ATK." /* unused? *///should be 35 30 and 21 respectively
   /* 218 */ , "Create a weapon with over ~3~0 DEF." /* unused? */
   /* 219 */ , "Create a weapon with over ~2~1 AGL." /* unused? */
   /* 220 */ , "I will never ask you again!" /* unused? */
   /* 221 */ , "Please keep your promise." /* unused? */
   /* 222 */ , "You won't keep your promise!" /* unused? */
   /* 223 */ , "Weapons Chief asked be repaired" /* unused? */
   /* 224 */ , "Contains info about forging axes"
   /* 225 */ , "Contains info about forging fists"
   /* 226 */ , "Contains info about forging swords"
   /* 227 */ , "Contains info about forging bows"
   /* 228 */ , "Contains info about forging spears"
   /* 229 */ , "Reveals a Craftknight's secrets"/* unused? */
   /* 230 */ , "Contains info about forging drills"
   /* 231 */ , "Strange machine that releases sounds" /* unused? */
   /* 232 */ , "A scale with the Phantom's power"
   /* 233 */ , "Join the war is written on it"
   /* 234 */ , "You'll watch something huge with it"
   /* 235 */ , "The headline reads: ~E~X~1"//should be EX1 EX2
   /* 236 */ , "The headline reads: ~E~X~2"
   /* 237 */ , "Medicine for Murno"
   /* 238 */ , "Luggage Jade asked be delivered"
   /* 239 */ , "dunno what this ones for"
   /* 240 */ , "Zakk's favorite hammer"
   /* 241 */ , "Keep promise if ya are a Crafknight!"
   /* 242 */ , "I shouldn't have asked you!"
};
[/spoiler]

translate_magics();
[spoiler]
   patch_table(0x00bc73dc +  0, 64, NUM_MAGICS, 18, k_magic_name);
   patch_table(0x00bc73dc + 24, 64, NUM_MAGICS, 38, k_magic_desc);
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=28
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=29
   /*   0 */   "Healing"
   /*   1 */ , "Escape"
   /*   2 */ , "Quick Move"
   /*   3 */ , "Astral Guard"
   /*   4 */ , "Weapon Shield"
   /*   5 */ , "Enchant Spark"
   /*   6 */ , "Enchant Flare"
   /*   7 */ , "Enchant Aqua"
   /*   8 */ , "Enchant Wind"

/*   9 */ , "Revive"
   /*  10 */ , "Recover Weapon"
   /*  11 */ , "Vampirism"
   /*  12 */ , "Magic Barrier"

/*  13 */ , "Tri-Spark"
   /*  14 */ , "Flare Burn"
   /*  15 */ , "Aqua Ball"
   /*  16 */ , "Burst Gale"
   /*  17 */ , "Thunder Chain"
   /*  18 */ , "Burning Wall"
   /*  19 */ , "Mega Splash"
   /*  20 */ , "Hurricane Wall"

/*  21 */ , "Tag Partner"
   /*  22 */ , "Tag Partner"
   /*  23 */ , "Tag Partner"
   /*  24 */ , "Tag Partner"
   /*  25 */ , "Tag True Partner"
   /*  26 */ , "Tag True Partner"
   /*  27 */ , "Tag True Partner"
   /*  28 */ , "Tag True Partner"

/*  29 */ , "Full Burst"
   /*  30 */ , "FierceTiger Blow"
   /*  31 */ , "Judgement Blade"
   /*  32 */ , "Sonic Dancer"
};

const char * const k_magic_desc[NUM_MAGICS] = {
   /*   0 */   "Recovers HP"
   /*   1 */ , "Return to dungeon entrance"
   /*   2 */ , "Raises AGL for a brief duration"
   /*   3 */ , "Raises DEF for a brief duration"
   /*   4 */ , "Prevents DUR damage for a duration"
   /*   5 */ , "Enchant weapon with lightning"
   /*   6 */ , "Enchant weapon with fire"
   /*   7 */ , "Enchant weapon with water"
   /*   8 */ , "Enchant weapon with wind"

/*   9 */ , "Recovers HP or revives when fallen"
   /*  10 */ , "DUR recovers when weapon breaks"
   /*  11 */ , "Damage inflicted recovers HP"
   /*  12 */ , "Damage caused by magic is reduced"

/*  13 */ , "Mid-range lightning attack"
   /*  14 */ , "Mid-range fire attack"
   /*  15 */ , "Mid-range water attack"
   /*  16 */ , "Mid-range wind attack"
   /*  17 */ , "Wide-range lightning attack"
   /*  18 */ , "Wide-range fire attack"
   /*  19 */ , "Wide-range water attack"
   /*  20 */ , "Wide-range wind attack"

/*  21 */ , "Switch to your partner"
   /*  22 */ , "Switch to your partner"
   /*  23 */ , "Switch to your partner"
   /*  24 */ , "Switch to your partner"
   /*  25 */ , "Switch to your true partner"
   /*  26 */ , "Switch to your true partner"
   /*  27 */ , "Switch to your true partner"
   /*  28 */ , "Switch to your true partner"

/*  29 */ , "Powerful magic against all enemies"
   /*  30 */ , "Powerful magic against all enemies"
   /*  31 */ , "Powerful magic against all enemies"
   /*  32 */ , "Powerful magic against all enemies"
};[/spoiler]

pablitox

Continued from last post:

translate_weapons();
[spoiler]
   patch_table(0x00bc1e9c +  0, 88, NUM_WEAPONS, 18, k_weapon_name);
   patch_table(0x00bc1e9c + 50, 88, NUM_WEAPONS, 38, k_weapon_desc);
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=23
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=24
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=25
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=26
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=27

/*   0 */   "Amateur Knife"
   /*   1 */ , "Needle Rapier"
   /*   2 */ , "Hard Dagger"
   /*   3 */ , "Grave Edge"
   /*   4 */ , "Iron Sword"
   /*   5 */ , "Synthesizer Edge"
   /*   6 */ , "Feather Sword"
   /*   7 */ , "Slicer Sabre"
   /*   8 */ , "Large Saber"
   /*   9 */ , "Punisher Sword"
   /*  10 */ , "Survivor Sword"
   /*  11 */ , "Elegant Knife"
   /*  12 */ , "Ribbon Saber"
   /*  13 */ , "Shell Sword"
   /*  14 */ , "Black Kunai"
   /*  15 */ , "Vanity Fleuret"
   /*  16 */ , "Common Saber"
   /*  17 */ , "Judgement Dagger"
   /*  18 */ , "Sash Sword"
   /*  19 */ , "Gimmick Sword"
   /*  20 */ , "Return Knife"
   /*  21 */ , "Iron Cudgel"
   /*  22 */ , "Celebrity Killer"
   /*  23 */ , "Twin Snake Edge"
   /*  24 */ , "Splendid Sword"
   /*  25 */ , "Excellent Saber"
   /*  26 */ , "High Blade"
   /*  27 */ , "Resistor Sabre"
   /*  28 */ , "Graceful Fleuret"
   /*  29 */ , "Rune Edge"
   /*  30 */ , "Wild Rapier"
   /*  31 */ , "Wise Edge"
   /*  32 */ , "Fang Saber"
   /*  33 */ , "Garden Snake"
   /*  34 */ , "Ninja Sword"
   /*  35 */ , "Meow Buster"
   /*  36 */ , "Chain Sword"
   /*  37 */ , "Blood Lotus Edge"
   /*  38 */ , "Curse Weaver"
   /*  39 */ , "Astral Edge"

/*  40 */ , "Amateur Axe"
   /*  41 */ , "Needle Axe"
   /*  42 */ , "Hard Axe"
   /*  43 */ , "Grave Axe"
   /*  44 */ , "Iron Axe"
   /*  45 */ , "Lead Axe"
   /*  46 */ , "Feather Axe"
   /*  47 */ , "Slice Axe"
   /*  48 */ , "Large Axe"
   /*  49 */ , "Punisher Axe"
   /*  50 */ , "Survivor Axe"
   /*  51 */ , "Elegant Axe"
   /*  52 */ , "Ribbon Crusher"
   /*  53 */ , "Shell Hatchet"
   /*  54 */ , "Black Kama"
   /*  55 */ , "Vanity Maul"
   /*  56 */ , "Common Axe"
   /*  57 */ , "Judgement Axe"
   /*  58 */ , "Sash Hammer"
   /*  59 */ , "Gimmick Chopper"
   /*  60 */ , "Burn Axe"
   /*  61 */ , "Iron Mace"
   /*  62 */ , "Celeb Crusher"
   /*  63 */ , "Twin-Snake Axe"
   /*  64 */ , "Splendid Axe"
   /*  65 */ , "Excellent Axe"
   /*  66 */ , "High Axe"
   /*  67 */ , "Resistor Axe"
   /*  68 */ , "Graceful Basher"
   /*  69 */ , "Rune Battle Axe"
   /*  70 */ , "Sledge Judge"
   /*  71 */ , "Wise Axe"
   /*  72 */ , "Fang Axe"
   /*  73 */ , "Gardening Axe"
   /*  74 */ , "Large Shuriken"
   /*  75 */ , "Meowxe"
   /*  76 */ , "Gear Axe"
   /*  77 */ , "Blood Lotus Axe"
   /*  78 */ , "Curse Madder"
   /*  79 */ , "Astral Axe"

/*  80 */ , "Amateur Spear"
   /*  81 */ , "Needle Spear"
   /*  82 */ , "Hard Pole"
   /*  83 */ , "Grave Spear"
   /*  84 */ , "Iron Pole"
   /*  85 */ , "Piercing Vocals"
   /*  86 */ , "Feather Pole"
   /*  87 */ , "Slicer Pike"
   /*  88 */ , "Large Pole"
   /*  89 */ , "Punisher Spear"
   /*  90 */ , "Survivor Spear"
   /*  91 */ , "Elegant Pole"
   /*  92 */ , "Ribbon Staff"
   /*  93 */ , "Shell Spear"
   /*  94 */ , "Black Halberd"
   /*  95 */ , "Vanity Lance"
   /*  96 */ , "Common Spear"
   /*  97 */ , "Judgement Spear"
   /*  98 */ , "Sash Pike"
   /*  99 */ , "Gimmick Spear"
   /* 100 */ , "Battle Fork"
   /* 101 */ , "Hexagonal Pole"
   /* 102 */ , "Celebrity Spear"
   /* 103 */ , "Twin-Snake Lance"
   /* 104 */ , "Splendid Pike"
   /* 105 */ , "Excellent Pike"
   /* 106 */ , "High Pole"
   /* 107 */ , "Resistor Pole"
   /* 108 */ , "Graceful Staff"
   /* 109 */ , "Rune Sting"
   /* 110 */ , "Wild Zephyr"
   /* 111 */ , "Wise Pole"
   /* 112 */ , "Fang Spear"
   /* 113 */ , "Plant Pole"
   /* 114 */ , "Secret Rod"
   /* 115 */ , "Meow Killer"
   /* 116 */ , "Metal Arm"
   /* 117 */ , "Blood Lotus Pike"
   /* 118 */ , "Curse Trident"
   /* 119 */ , "Astral Pike"

/* 120 */ , "Amateur Knuckles"
   /* 121 */ , "Needle Claws"
   /* 122 */ , "Hard Knuckles"
   /* 123 */ , "Grave Knuckles"
   /* 124 */ , "Iron Claws"
   /* 125 */ , "Beat Knuckles"
   /* 126 */ , "Feather Knuckles"
   /* 127 */ , "Slice Knuckles"
   /* 128 */ , "Large Knuckles"
   /* 129 */ , "Punisher Fists"
   /* 130 */ , "Survivor Knucks"
   /* 131 */ , "Elegant Claws"
   /* 132 */ , "Ribbon Claws"
   /* 133 */ , "Shell Talons"
   /* 134 */ , "Black Fists"
   /* 135 */ , "Vanity Knuckles"
   /* 136 */ , "Common Tooth"
   /* 137 */ , "Hand of Judgment"
   /* 138 */ , "Sash Claws"
   /* 139 */ , "Gimmick Knuckles"
   /* 140 */ , "Quilt Knuckles"
   /* 141 */ , "Iron Fists"
   /* 142 */ , "Celebrity Hitter"
   /* 143 */ , "Twin-Snake Claws"
   /* 144 */ , "Splendid Blow"
   /* 145 */ , "Excel Knuckles"
   /* 146 */ , "High Tusks"
   /* 147 */ , "Resistor Claws"
   /* 148 */ , "Grace Gloves"
   /* 149 */ , "Rune Gauntlets"
   /* 150 */ , "Sledge Ilk"
   /* 151 */ , "Wise Knuckles"
   /* 152 */ , "Fang Claws"
   /* 153 */ , "Garden Knuckles"
   /* 154 */ , "Secret Companion"
   /* 155 */ , "Meowkles"
   /* 156 */ , "Shaft Knuckles"
   /* 157 */ , "Blood Lotus Claw"
   /* 158 */ , "Curse Taker"
   /* 159 */ , "Astral Arm"

/* 160 */ , "Amateur Drill"
   /* 161 */ , "Needle Motor"
   /* 162 */ , "Hard Motor"
   /* 163 */ , "Grave Motor"
   /* 164 */ , "Iron Drill"
   /* 165 */ , "Beat Rotor"
   /* 166 */ , "Feather Drill"
   /* 167 */ , "Slice Drill"
   /* 168 */ , "Large Drill"
   /* 169 */ , "Punisher Machine"
   /* 170 */ , "Survivor Turbine"
   /* 171 */ , "Elegant Drill"
   /* 172 */ , "Ribbon Rotor"
   /* 173 */ , "Shell Drill"
   /* 174 */ , "Black Machine"
   /* 175 */ , "Vanity Motor"
   /* 176 */ , "Common Drill"
   /* 177 */ , "Judgement Drill"
   /* 178 */ , "Sash Motor"
   /* 179 */ , "Gimmick Drill"
   /* 180 */ , "Hell Mixer"
   /* 181 */ , "Iron Mincer"
   /* 182 */ , "Celebrity Motor"
   /* 183 */ , "Twin-Snake Gear"
   /* 184 */ , "Splendid Drill"
   /* 185 */ , "Excel Motor"
   /* 186 */ , "High Needle"
   /* 187 */ , "Resistor Rotor"
   /* 188 */ , "Graceful Mixer"
   /* 189 */ , "Rune Mixer"
   /* 190 */ , "Sledge Eater"
   /* 191 */ , "Wise Rotor"
   /* 192 */ , "Fang Rotor"
   /* 193 */ , "Garden Eater"
   /* 194 */ , "Ninja Motive"
   /* 195 */ , "Meowrill"
   /* 196 */ , "Gear Rotor"
   /* 197 */ , "Blood Lotus Gear"
   /* 198 */ , "Curse Tearer"
   /* 199 */ , "Astral Spin"

/* 200 */ , "Amateur Bow"
   /* 201 */ , "Needle Bow"
   /* 202 */ , "Hard Bow"
   /* 203 */ , "Glaive Arrow"
   /* 204 */ , "Iron Arrow"
   /* 205 */ , "Lead Arrow"
   /* 206 */ , "Feather Bow"
   /* 207 */ , "Slice Arrow"
   /* 208 */ , "Large Bow"
   /* 209 */ , "Punisher Bow"
   /* 210 */ , "Survival Bow"
   /* 211 */ , "Elegant Arrow"
   /* 212 */ , "Ribbon Arrow"
   /* 213 */ , "Shell Bow"
   /* 214 */ , "Black Bow"
   /* 215 */ , "Vanity Arrow"
   /* 216 */ , "Common Arrow"
   /* 217 */ , "Bow of Judgment"
   /* 218 */ , "Sash Bow"
   /* 219 */ , "Gimmick Bow"
   /* 220 */ , "Spoon Arrow"
   /* 221 */ , "Iron Globe Bow"
   /* 222 */ , "Celebrity Needle"
   /* 223 */ , "Twin-Snake Arrow"
   /* 224 */ , "Splendid Bow"
   /* 225 */ , "Excellent Arrow"
   /* 226 */ , "High Arrow"
   /* 227 */ , "Resistor Arrow"
   /* 228 */ , "Graceful Bow"
   /* 229 */ , "Rune Dipper"
   /* 230 */ , "Sledge-volver"
   /* 231 */ , "Wise Bow"
   /* 232 */ , "Fang Arrow"
   /* 233 */ , "Garden Gun"
   /* 234 */ , "Ninja Bow"
   /* 235 */ , "Meowrrow"
   /* 236 */ , "Clock Arrow"
   /* 237 */ , "Blood Lotus Bow"
   /* 238 */ , "Curse Holder"
   /* 239 */ , "Astral Arrow"

/* 240 */ , "Sword Shapestone"
   /* 241 */ , "Axe Shapestone"
   /* 242 */ , "Spear Shapestone"
   /* 243 */ , "Fist Shapestone"
   /* 244 */ , "Drill Shapestone"
   /* 245 */ , "Bow Shapestone"
};

const char * const k_weapon_desc[NUM_WEAPONS] = {
   /*   0 */   "Basic, multi-purpose knife"
   /*   1 */ , "Despite being thin it's very durable"
   /*   2 */ , "Small, light, solid, easy to use"
   /*   3 */ , "Excellently crafted, fine detailing"
   /*   4 */ , "Made to be wide and durable"
   /*   5 */ , "Uniquely shaped, but a fine weapon"
   /*   6 */ , "Light as a feather and easy to use"
   /*   7 */ , "Designed to handle air resistance"
   /*   8 */ , "Has a very large blade but heavy"
   /*   9 */ , "Hard to carry, thick and heavy"
   /*  10 */ , "Easy to use, loved by adventurers"
   /*  11 */ , "Its elegance gives it high value"
   /*  12 */ , "Ribbons increase its performance"
   /*  13 */ , "There's light in its complex work"
   /*  14 */ , "Said to be used by assassins..."
   /*  15 */ , "Its strange shape creates a mirage"
   /*  16 */ , "Appears commonly, but efficient"
   /*  17 */ , "Often used in rites to test power"
   /*  18 */ , "High performance, difficult to use"
   /*  19 */ , "Complexity led to better results"
   /*  20 */ , "Use this to make a splendid comeback"
   /*  21 */ , "Makes blunt weapon lovers groan"
   /*  22 */ , "Cut in a way that resembles jewels"
   /*  23 */ , "Filled with its maker's malice"
   /*  24 */ , "Shares its elegance with its wielder"
   /*  25 */ , "Prominent as weapon and as ornament"
   /*  26 */ , "Unrefined but still performs well"
   /*  27 */ , "Shines more the more you use it"
   /*  28 */ , "There's roughness inside that grace"
   /*  29 */ , "Illusory sword said to be lost"
   /*  30 */ , "A destructive weapon full of hate"
   /*  31 */ , "Beautifully crafted and deadly"
   /*  32 */ , "A rough weapon like a large fang"
   /*  33 */ , "Let's you feel the wonders of nature"
   /*  34 */ , "A rare sword with one sharp edge"
   /*  35 */ , "Now, end it, Meow Buster"
   /*  36 */ , "It's not even a mechanized sword"
   /*  37 */ , "Easily exceeds the work of a master"
   /*  38 */ , "So disgusting it's not even a sword"
   /*  39 */ , "Those beautiful wings are like..."

/*  40 */ , "Easy to wield axe for beginners"
   /*  41 */ , "Despite being thin it's very durable"
   /*  42 */ , "Small, light, solid, easy to use"
   /*  43 */ , "Excellently crafted, fine detailing"
   /*  44 */ , "Made to be wide and durable"
   /*  45 */ , "Uniquely shaped, but a fine weapon"
   /*  46 */ , "Light as a feather and easy to use"
   /*  47 */ , "Designed to handle air resistance"
   /*  48 */ , "Has a very large blade but heavy"
   /*  49 */ , "Hard to carry, thick and heavy"
   /*  50 */ , "Easy to use, loved by adventurers"
   /*  51 */ , "Its elegance gives it high value"
   /*  52 */ , "Ribbons give it a glamorous touch"
   /*  53 */ , "There's light in its complex work"
   /*  54 */ , "Said to be used by assassins..."
   /*  55 */ , "Its strange shape creates a mirage"
   /*  56 */ , "Appears commonly, but efficient"
   /*  57 */ , "Often used in rites to test power"
   /*  58 */ , "High performance, difficult to use"
   /*  59 */ , "Complexity led to better results"
   /*  60 */ , "Rave reviews for its burning looks"
   /*  61 */ , "Makes blunt weapon lovers groan"
   /*  62 */ , "Cut in a way that resembles jewels"
   /*  63 */ , "Filled with its maker's malice"
   /*  64 */ , "Shares its elegance with its wielder"
   /*  65 */ , "Prominent as weapon and as ornament"
   /*  66 */ , "Unrefined but still performs well"
   /*  67 */ , "Shines more the more you use it"
   /*  68 */ , "There's roughness inside that grace"
   /*  69 */ , "Illusory axe said to be lost"
   /*  70 */ , "A destructive weapon full of hate"
   /*  71 */ , "Beautifully crafted and deadly"
   /*  72 */ , "A rough weapon like a large fang"
   /*  73 */ , "Let's you feel the wonders of nature"
   /*  74 */ , "Is it a cross or a large axe?"
   /*  75 */ , "Meow it has excellent power meow"
   /*  76 */ , "Based on the meshing of gears..."
   /*  77 */ , "Easily exceeds the work of a master"
   /*  78 */ , "Too grotesque to be an axe..."
   /*  79 */ , "Wings of justice cuts through evil"

/*  80 */ , "Easy to wield spear for beginners"
   /*  81 */ , "Despite being thin it's very durable"
   /*  82 */ , "Small, light, solid, easy to use"
   /*  83 */ , "Excellently crafted, fine detailing"
   /*  84 */ , "Made to be wide and durable"
   /*  85 */ , "Uniquely shaped, but a fine weapon"
   /*  86 */ , "Light as a feather and easy to use"
   /*  87 */ , "Designed to handle air resistance"
   /*  88 */ , "Has a very large blade but heavy"
   /*  89 */ , "Hard to carry, thick and heavy"
   /*  90 */ , "Easy to use, loved by adventurers"
   /*  91 */ , "Its elegance gives it high value"
   /*  92 */ , "The ribbons increase its performance"
   /*  93 */ , "There's light in its complex work"
   /*  94 */ , "Said to be used by assassins..."
   /*  95 */ , "Its strange shape creates a mirage"
   /*  96 */ , "Common, but efficient"
   /*  97 */ , "Often used in ritual tests of power"
   /*  98 */ , "High performance, difficult to use"
   /*  99 */ , "Complex structure boosts efficiency"
   /* 100 */ , "Using a spoon is heresy"
   /* 101 */ , "Makes blunt weapon lovers groan"
   /* 102 */ , "Cut in a way that resembles jewels"
   /* 103 */ , "Filled with its maker's malice"
   /* 104 */ , "Shares its elegance with its wielder"
   /* 105 */ , "Prominent as weapon and as ornament"
   /* 106 */ , "Unrefined but still performs well"
   /* 107 */ , "Shines more the more you use it"
   /* 108 */ , "There's roughness inside that grace"
   /* 109 */ , "Illusory sting said to be lost"
   /* 110 */ , "A destructive weapon full of hate"
   /* 111 */ , "Despite its power, it's beautiful"
   /* 112 */ , "A rough weapon like a large fang"
   /* 113 */ , "Lets you feel the wonders of nature"
   /* 114 */ , "Sharp, and the hooked tip tears"
   /* 115 */ , "Would scare even a cat, meow killer"
   /* 116 */ , "Can't capture distant prey"
   /* 117 */ , "Easily exceeds the work of a master"
   /* 118 */ , "Requires courage to call it a spear"
   /* 119 */ , "Pierce evil with those pure wings"
   /* 120 */ , "Easy to wear knuckles for beginners"
   /* 121 */ , "Despite being thin it's very durable"
   /* 122 */ , "Small, light, solid, easy to use"
   /* 123 */ , "Excellently crafted, fine detailing"
   /* 124 */ , "Made to be wide and durable"
   /* 125 */ , "An elegant weapon in special form"
   /* 126 */ , "Light as a feather and easy to use"
   /* 127 */ , "Designed to handle air resistance"
   /* 128 */ , "Very large, but heavy"
   /* 129 */ , "Hard to carry, thick and heavy"
   /* 130 */ , "Easy-to-use, loved by adventurers"
   /* 131 */ , "Its elegance gives it high value"
   /* 132 */ , "The ribbons increase its performance"
   /* 133 */ , "There's light in its complex work"
   /* 134 */ , "Said to be used by assassins..."
   /* 135 */ , "Its strange shape creates a mirage"
   /* 136 */ , "Appears commonly, but efficient"
   /* 137 */ , "Often used in rites to test power"
   /* 138 */ , "High performance, difficult to use"
   /* 139 */ , "Complexity led to better results"
   /* 140 */ , "Not even hot pots scare me now"
   /* 141 */ , "Makes blunt weapon lovers groan"
   /* 142 */ , "Cut in a way that resembles jewels"
   /* 143 */ , "Filled with its maker's malice"
   /* 144 */ , "Shares its elegance with its wielder"
   /* 145 */ , "Prominent as weapon and as ornament"
   /* 146 */ , "Unrefined but still performs well"
   /* 147 */ , "Shines more the more you use it"
   /* 148 */ , "There's roughness inside that grace"
   /* 149 */ , "Illusory gauntlets said to be lost"
   /* 150 */ , "A destructive weapon full of hate"
   /* 151 */ , "Beautifully crafted and deadly"
   /* 152 */ , "A rough weapon like a large fang"
   /* 153 */ , "Lets you feel the wonders of nature"
   /* 154 */ , "Its blow is like an animal's claws"
   /* 155 */ , "Meow Punch, meow"
   /* 156 */ , "Strengthens attacks, but..."
   /* 157 */ , "Easily exceeds the work of a master"
   /* 158 */ , "Makes you shiver just from having it"
   /* 159 */ , "Those wings' fist crush evil"

/* 160 */ , "Easy to handle drill for beginners"
   /* 161 */ , "Despite being thin it's very durable"
   /* 162 */ , "Small, light, solid, easy to use"
   /* 163 */ , "Excellently crafted, fine detailing"
   /* 164 */ , "Made to be wide and durable"
   /* 165 */ , "Uniquely shaped, but a fine weapon"
   /* 166 */ , "Light as a feather and easy to use"
   /* 167 */ , "Designed to handle air resistance"
   /* 168 */ , "Has a very large blade but heavy"
   /* 169 */ , "Hard to carry, thick and heavy"
   /* 170 */ , "Easy to use, loved by adventurers"
   /* 171 */ , "Its elegance gives it high value"
   /* 172 */ , "The ribbons increase its performance"
   /* 173 */ , "There's light in its complex work"
   /* 174 */ , "Said to be used by assassins..."
   /* 175 */ , "Its strange shape creates a mirage"
   /* 176 */ , "Appears commonly, but efficient"
   /* 177 */ , "Often used in rites to test power"
   /* 178 */ , "High performance, difficult to use"
   /* 179 */ , "Complexity led to better results"
   /* 180 */ , "Can handle smashing and churning"
   /* 181 */ , "Makes blunt weapon lovers groan"
   /* 182 */ , "Cut in a way that resembles jewels"
   /* 183 */ , "Filled with its maker's malice"
   /* 184 */ , "Shares its elegance with its wielder"
   /* 185 */ , "Prominent as weapon and as ornament"
   /* 186 */ , "Unrefined but still performs well"
   /* 187 */ , "Shines more the more you use it"
   /* 188 */ , "There's roughness inside that grace"
   /* 189 */ , "Weapon of illusion, said to be lost"
   /* 190 */ , "A destructive weapon full of hate"
   /* 191 */ , "Despite its power, it's beautiful"
   /* 192 */ , "A rough weapon like a large fang"
   /* 193 */ , "Let's you feel the wonders of nature"
   /* 194 */ , NULL
   /* 195 */ , "Rotates using cat power, meow"
   /* 196 */ , "Has sharp edges unlike a drill's"
   /* 197 */ , "Easily exceeds the work of a master"
   /* 198 */ , "Its appearance, the noise, terrible"
   /* 199 */ , "White wings create a just sound"

/* 200 */ , "Best for amateurs and praticing"
   /* 201 */ , "Holds strength despite its thinness"
   /* 202 */ , "Easy to use, small, light, tough"
   /* 203 */ , "An excellent weapon, fine detailing"
   /* 204 */ , "A wide and durable weapon"
   /* 205 */ , "A fine weapon, unique in appearance"
   /* 206 */ , "Light as a feather and easy to use"
   /* 207 */ , "Designed to deal with air resistance"
   /* 208 */ , "Very long range, but heavy"
   /* 209 */ , "Hard to carry, thick and heavy"
   /* 210 */ , "Easy-to-use, loved by adventurers"
   /* 211 */ , "That elegance earned high ratings"
   /* 212 */ , "Ribbons rapidly increase performance"
   /* 213 */ , "There's light within the complexity"
   /* 214 */ , "Said to be used by assassins..."
   /* 215 */ , "Its strange shape creates a mirage"
   /* 216 */ , "Common appearance, sure skill"
   /* 217 */ , "Often used in rites to test power"
   /* 218 */ , "High performance, difficult to use"
   /* 219 */ , "Complexity led to better results"
   /* 220 */ , "Just a fork isn't enough"
   /* 221 */ , "Makes blunt weapon lovers groan"
   /* 222 */ , "Has a cut that resembles jewels"
   /* 223 */ , "Filled with its maker's malice"
   /* 224 */ , "Elegant, makes its wielder elegant"
   /* 225 */ , "Conspicuous as a weapon or ornament"
   /* 226 */ , "Unrefined, still performs well"
   /* 227 */ , "Shines more the more you use it"
   /* 228 */ , "There's roughness inside that grace"
   /* 229 */ , "Weapon of illusion, said to be lost"
   /* 230 */ , "A destructive weapon full of hate"
   /* 231 */ , "Despite its power, it's beautiful"
   /* 232 */ , "A rough weapon like a large fang"
   /* 233 */ , "Let's you feel the wonders of nature"
   /* 234 */ , "When shot, disappears from view"
   /* 235 */ , "Settle it with your paw, meow"
   /* 236 */ , "The clock declares the time of death"
   /* 237 */ , "Easily exceeds the work of a master"
   /* 238 */ , "Pull the string and a scream..."
   /* 239 */ , "Now, pierce through, miracle wings"

/* 240 */ , "Base material for swords"
   /* 241 */ , "Base material for axes"
   /* 242 */ , "Base material for spears"
   /* 243 */ , "Base material for knuckles"
   /* 244 */ , "Base material for drills"
   /* 245 */ , "Base material for bows"
};
[/spoiler]

translate_specials(); //special techniques, related to weapons
[spoiler]
   patch_table(0x00bc81dc +  0, 68, NUM_SPECIALS, 18, k_special_name);
   patch_table(0x00bc81dc + 28, 68, NUM_SPECIALS, 38, k_special_desc);
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=28 last one
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=29

[/spoiler]

translate_effects();
[spoiler]
   patch_table(0x00bc9100 +  0, 68, NUM_EFFECTS, 18, k_effect_name);
   patch_table(0x00bc9100 + 28, 68, NUM_EFFECTS, 38, k_effect_desc);
http://sntranslation.vacau.com/tlnames.php?page=30
   /*   0 */   "Bolt"
   /*   1 */ , "Bolt Spike"
   /*   2 */ , "Bolt Burst"
   /*   3 */ , "Flare"
   /*   4 */ , "Flare Burn"
   /*   5 */ , "Flare Burst"
   /*   6 */ , "Aqua"
   /*   7 */ , "Aqua Bash"
   /*   8 */ , "Aqua Burst"
   /*   9 */ , "Wind"
   /*  10 */ , "Wind Storm"
   /*  11 */ , "Wind Burst"

/*  12 */ , "Vampire"
   /*  13 */ , "Vampire +"
   /*  14 */ , "Vampire + +"
   /*  15 */ , "Heal"
   /*  16 */ , "Heal+"
   /*  17 */ , "Heal+ +"
   /*  18 */ , "Repair"
   /*  19 */ , "Repair+"
   /*  20 */ , "Repair+ +"
   /*  21 */ , "Costdown"
   /*  22 */ , "Costdown+"
   /*  23 */ , "Costdown+ +"
   /*  24 */ , "Luck"
   /*  25 */ , "Luck+"
   /*  26 */ , "Luck+ +"

/*  27 */ , "Knock Back"
   /*  28 */ , "TEC Up"
   /*  29 */ , "Thrust Down"
   /*  30 */ , "Piercing"
   /*  31 */ , "Quick Hit"
   /*  32 */ , "Parry"
   /*  33 */ , "Critical"
   /*  34 */ , "Desperation ATK"
   /*  35 */ , "Desperation DEF"
   /*  36 */ , "Paralyse Attack"
   /*  37 */ , "Sleep Attack"
   /*  38 */ , "Poison Attack"
   /*  39 */ , "Rust Attack"
};

const char * const k_effect_desc[NUM_EFFECTS] = {
   /*   0 */   "Weak lightning element attack"
   /*   1 */ , "Medium lightning element attack"
   /*   2 */ , "Strong lightning element attack"
   /*   3 */ , "Weak fire element attack"
   /*   4 */ , "Medium fire element attack"
   /*   5 */ , "Strong fire element attack"
   /*   6 */ , "Weak water element attack"
   /*   7 */ , "Medium water element attack"
   /*   8 */ , "Strong water element attack"
   /*   9 */ , "Weak wind element attack"
   /*  10 */ , "Medium wind element attack"
   /*  11 */ , "Strong wind element attack"

/*  12 */ , "Small chance of absorbing little HP"
   /*  13 */ , "Small chance of absorbing some HP"
   /*  14 */ , "Small chance of absorbing lots of HP"
   /*  15 */ , "Recover ~1 HP every ~4 seconds"
   /*  16 */ , "Recover ~5 HP every ~4 seconds"
   /*  17 */ , "Recover ~1~0 HP every ~4 seconds"
   /*  18 */ , "Recover ~1 DUR every  ~8 seconds"
   /*  19 */ , "Recover ~1 DUR every  ~4 seconds"
   /*  20 */ , "Recover ~1 DUR every  ~2 seconds"
   /*  21 */ , "Small reduction for special skills"
   /*  22 */ , "Medium reduction for special skills"
   /*  23 */ , "Large reduction for special skills"
   /*  24 */ , "+ ~5%% chance for enemy item drops"
   /*  25 */ , "+ ~1~0%% chance for enemy item drops"
   /*  26 */ , "+ ~1~5%% chance for enemy item drops"

/*  27 */ , "Attacks knock the enemies back"
   /*  28 */ , "TEC increases a bit faster"
   /*  29 */ , "In mid-air, Down+ A to attack below"
   /*  30 */ , "Can hit multiple enemies"
   /*  31 */ , "Attack speed is slightly increased"
   /*  32 */ , "Higher chance of parrying"
   /*  33 */ , "Higher critical attack rate"
   /*  34 */ , "In a critical state, increases ATK"
   /*  35 */ , "In a critical state, increases DEF"
   /*  36 */ , "Adds a chance to cause paralysis"
   /*  37 */ , "Adds a chance to cause sleep"
   /*  38 */ , "Adds a chance to cause poison"
   /*  39 */ , "Adds a chance to cause rust"
};
[/spoiler]

That's all, I will try and do some others later (mainly those related to the level up! screen) I Will post them. The tables were the easier part, I wish you luck with the pointer table! finding that will make this part a lot easier. If you need anything PM me!

Good luck Aent!

Aent

A quick post for now and a more extensive one once I get this worked out. I apologize for the delay as well. Life has been keeping me busy. =p

I've been working with various things on and off since my last post. The script dumper works well and will pretty much only be changed now if new script text opcodes are found. I'd also like to add a sort of "notes" line for identifying text types as well. It accounts for both regular and zoomed text. (In hindsight I never did add an error check for zoomed text length.)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Disregard the "Deikle Village" vs "Deckell Town" inconsistency for now. The 4 black bytes in between are where there was linebreaks. I originally had it like the script ripped from the site, where each dialogue line was a separate entry, but this caused problems when you wanted to remove a line or when a line ran over 18 characters and an automatic linebreak was added. You'd end up with something like:

"This is a rather long
sentence
to be speaking."

The way I have it now, it will automatically put in a line break after 18 characters. It also accounts for where words end so it doesn't line break in the middle of a word. I'll add in the ability to do manual linebreaks as well for situations like:

"Ritchburn...[nl]Why do you have a cat on your head?"

Where [nl] will insert the linebreak. This way it will show as:

"Ritchburn...
Why do you have a
cat on your head?"

At the moment the patcher needs the pointer part of the code rewritten as it doesn't work when the english text size is bigger than the japanese text size.(Keep in mind I'm speaking in byte size here since the japanese text is 2 byte per char and the english is 1 byte per char) While I was able to get it working for smaller english text, I've been meaning to rewrite it for a couple days now since it's rather convoluted and just plain can't work for larger text the way I have it now.

The program to insert everything back into the gba file works well and seems to adjust the pointers accordingly. It adds the PSI3 segments to the end of the file if it is too big to fit where it's supposed to. All good there.

Once the patcher is sorted out, I'll begin moving the translated script over to the new script format. Depending if I can whip something up to do it for me or not, it might be lots of copy/pasting from old to new, lol. I'll also start on the VWF as it's almost to the point where it's necessary to have for me to continue working on certain things.

Hopefully I'll post again in a day or so.

p.s.
Good work on those system messages btw. =]

pablitox

I really like them lenghty posts :).

Quote from: Aent on 29, September, 2014, 07:43:47 AM
A quick post for now and a more extensive one once I get this worked out. I apologize for the delay as well. Life has been keeping me busy. =p

I've been working with various things on and off since my last post. The script dumper works well and will pretty much only be changed now if new script text opcodes are found. I'd also like to add a sort of "notes" line for identifying text types as well. It accounts for both regular and zoomed text. (In hindsight I never did add an error check for zoomed text length.)

Oh yeah,there's Zoomed text, well if I remember correctly most of them are magdrad/ phantom dragon demon cries, and there's the motto which the MC uses  at the beginning. It goes like:

For a Craftknight!
A hammer is fellowship!
-A hammer is strength!
-A hammer is life!

There's another one used in the script. Also there are some quotes used by bosses, I caught them in Pike 1st battle.

Quote[spoiler][/spoiler]
Disregard the "Deikle Village" vs "Deckell Town" inconsistency for now. The 4 black bytes in between are where there was linebreaks. I originally had it like the script ripped from the site, where each dialogue line was a separate entry, but this caused problems when you wanted to remove a line or when a line ran over 18 characters and an automatic linebreak was added. You'd end up with something like:

"This is a rather long
sentence
to be speaking."

The way I have it now, it will automatically put in a line break after 18 characters. It also accounts for where words end so it doesn't line break in the middle of a word. I'll add in the ability to do manual linebreaks as well for situations like:

"Ritchburn...[nl]Why do you have a cat on your head?"

Where [nl] will insert the linebreak. This way it will show as:

"Ritchburn...
Why do you have a
cat on your head?"

At the moment the patcher needs the pointer part of the code rewritten as it doesn't work when the english text size is bigger than the japanese text size.(Keep in mind I'm speaking in byte size here since the japanese text is 2 byte per char and the english is 1 byte per char) While I was able to get it working for smaller english text, I've been meaning to rewrite it for a couple days now since it's rather convoluted and just plain can't work for larger text the way I have it now.

woha, still bigger? that's a hell of a script!

The program to insert everything back into the gba file works well and seems to adjust the pointers accordingly. It adds the PSI3 segments to the end of the file if it is too big to fit where it's supposed to. All good there.
Awesome, one thing left to do :).
Once the patcher is sorted out, I'll begin moving the translated script over to the new script format. Depending if I can whip something up to do it for me or not, it might be lots of copy/pasting from old to new, lol. I'll also start on the VWF as it's almost to the point where it's necessary to have for me to continue working on certain things.

That's awesome! I stumbled upon a source of info regardinf VWF on a GBA, though it was specifically used for dragon quest monsters: caravan heart for the gba it had quite a good info on how it could be done on any GBA rom, if you want I can send it to you.
Hopefully I'll post again in a day or so.

p.s.
Good work on those system messages btw. =]

thanks! Glad to be of help.

Good luck Aent!

Cheers!

BlackDog61

Hi there!

Hopefully everyone is doing good and busy in real life. Just thought I'd come by and say hello.  :happy:
How are things?

Black

pablitox

Quote from: BlackDog61 on 25, October, 2014, 06:06:06 PM
Hi there!

Hopefully everyone is doing good and busy in real life. Just thought I'd come by and say hello.  :happy:
How are things?

Black

Howdy black!!! Long time no see, how are you doing?

We are waiting for aent's input in the inserter, they have been kind of busy so not much progress has been made. Everyones busy so progress is kinda slow right now, I have faith in those guys though.

pablitox

I came back, kinda lol. I will need some graphics translations as another user of the gbatemp forums can insert then ingame Leaf. Do you mind translating some of them?

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/akb7db17d8iu5nu/HnI_Graphics.rar

leaf

They can do the image editing then? Here's the translations.

Choose 1:
主人公選択
Select Hero

Choose partner:
パートナー選択
Select Partner

Enzi:
スピード型
Speedy [lit. "Speed type"]
スピードが速く
扱いやすいが攻撃力は低め。
Fast and easy to use, but attack power is low.

A: Confirm
B: Cancel

Fishing minigame:
ゲーム説明
How to play [lit. "Game description"]
手順1:Aボタンでパワーゲージを止めて、ウキを投げます。
Step 1: Press the A button to stop the Power Gauge and throw the float.
手順2:ウキの次むタイミングを見てAボタンで引き上げます。
Step 2: When the float sinks, press the A button to reel in.
手順3:「FISH ON」表示の後、パワーゲージを数回止めて釣り上げましょう。
Step 3: When "FISH ON" appears, stop the Power Gauge repeatedly to catch the fish.

[Or just use the SN2 description, since it seems to be the same minigame, and after looking at it, I think I prefer their translation.]

Killfith:
飛行型
Flying [lit. "Flight type"]
空中を移動できて
使いやすいが体力は低め。
Able to fly through the air. Easy to use, but stamina is low.

OP narration:
ここは異世界りィンバウム(...)かつて楽園とも呼ばれていた地
This is the world of Lyndbaum(...) a land once called paradise.

Rufeel:
平均型
Balanced [lit. "Average type"]
バランスが良く
扱いやすいが魔力は低め。
Well balanced and easy to use, but magic power is low.

RUN-DOR:
パワー型
Power [lit. "Power type"]
攻撃力と防御力が高いがスピードは遅め。
Attack and defense power are high, but speed is low.

SN3GBA-NPCNames: [Uh, that's a lot of names. I don't wanna romanize something differently here from the rest of the game, so I'll have to come back to this after cross-referencing the script.]

Summon Night Swordcraft Story Stone of Beginnings: [...do I really need to?]
サモンナイト
Summon Night
クラフトソード物語
Swordcraft Story
~はじまりの石~
~Stone of Beginnings~

Summon Night - Craft Sword Monogatari - Hajimari no Ishi (Japan) [numbers]:
ゲーム説明
Xんでくるマキを武器を使って割ろう。
制限時間や時々Xんでくるハンマーには気を付けよう。

[Last one, and probably the most difficult. The "X" is a placeholder for a kanji I can't quite make out. It looks kinda like 「飛」、 but that doesn't really make sense. The first line says something about cutting wood with a weapon. The second line says to beware the time limit and something about the hammer, but I can't figure out what the missing kanji is supposed to be from the context.]
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

pablitox

Thanks leaf! yeah I got help from another user who can do some graphics hacking, here's a sample (credits to GHANMI of course):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/144606983/sn3/SN3%20HnI%20Intro.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/144606983/sn3/SN3%20HnI%20Sample.png

Quote from: leaf on 24, December, 2014, 04:40:53 AM
They can do the image editing then? Here's the translations.

Choose 1:
主人公選択
Select Hero

Choose partner:
パートナー選択
Select Partner

Enzi:
スピード型
Speedy [lit. "Speed type"]
スピードが速く
扱いやすいが攻撃力は低め。
Fast and easy to use, but attack power is low.

A: Confirm
B: Cancel

Fishing minigame:
ゲーム説明
手順1:Aボタンでパワーゲージを止めて、ウキを投げます。
Step 1: Press the A button to stop the Power Gauge and throw the float.
手順2:ウキの次むタイミングを見てAボタンで引き上げます。
Step 2: When the float sinks, press the A button to reel in.
手順3:「FISH ON」表示の後、パワーゲージを数回止めて釣り上げましょう。
Step 3: When "FISH ON" appears, stop the Power Gauge repeatedly to catch the fish.

[Or just use the SN2 description, since it seems to be the same minigame, and after looking at it, I think I prefer their translation.]

Killfith:
飛行型
Flying [lit. "Flight type"]
空中を移動できて
使いやすいが体力は低め。
Able to fly through the air. Easy to use, but stamina is low.

OP narration:
ここは異世界りィンバウム(...)かつて楽園とも呼ばれていた地
This is the world of Lyndbaum(...) a land once called paradise.

Rufeel:
平均型
Balanced [lit. "Average type"]
バランスが良く
扱いやすいが魔力は低め。
Well balanced and easy to use, but magic power is low.

RUN-DOR:
パワー型
Power [lit. "Power type"]
攻撃力と防御力が高いがスピードは遅め。
Attack and defense power are high, but speed is low.

SN3GBA-NPCNames: [Uh, that's a lot of names. I don't wanna romanize something differently here from the rest of the game, so I'll have to come back to this after cross-referencing the script.]

Summon Night Swordcraft Story Stone of Beginnings: [...do I really need to?]
サモンナイト
Summon Night
クラフトソード物語
Swordcraft Story
~はじまりの石~
~Stone of Beginnings~

Summon Night - Craft Sword Monogatari - Hajimari no Ishi (Japan) [numbers]:
ゲーム説明
Xんでくるマキを武器を使って割ろう。
制限時間や時々Xんでくるハンマーには気を付けよう。

[Last one, and probably the most difficult. The "X" is a placeholder for a kanji I can't quite make out. It looks kinda like 「飛」、 but that doesn't really make sense. The first line says something about cutting wood with a weapon. The second line says to beware the time limit and something about the hammer, but I can't figure out what the missing kanji is supposed to be from the context.]
The last one is about a minigame where the firechopper literally throws logs at you, and you have to hit them with a weapon of your choice, this is to raise that weapon's TEC stat. I'll search for a more clear image.!

Anyway, thanks for the translations, really, I'm playing the game so I'll help with some romanizations, Here are some:

戦士: soldier
サージ: Serge
マグドラド:Magdrad

Oh boy,I'm writing in moonrunes!  :happy:

leaf

Oh wow, then it probably *is* 飛んでくるマキ

Literally, "flying firewood"

I assume it sometimes throws a hammer at you instead?

飛んでくるマキを武器を使って割ろう。
Try to cut the firewood with your weapon.

制限時間や時々飛んでくるハンマーには気を付けよう。
Beware the time limit and occasional hammer.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

pablitox

Quote from: leaf on 24, December, 2014, 02:59:13 PM
Oh wow, then it probably *is* 飛んでくるマキ

Literally, "flying firewood"

I assume it sometimes throws a hammer at you instead?

飛んでくるマキを武器を使って割ろう。
Try to cut the firewood with your weapon.

制限時間や時々飛んでくるハンマーには気を付けよう。
Beware the time limit and occasional hammer.

Yup, that's it, the flying firewood minigame, google translator gives: maki assign game, lol.

That one, many thanks leaf! We have something to do while we wait for aent's update.

leaf

Google translate can be really finicky. If you ever get an accurate translation for a complete sentence, consider yourself lucky lol

It usually works pretty well for small parts, though, and I often make use of it when I encounter kanji I'm not familiar with.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---