News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Giving Away: PS Vita version of Borderlands 2

Started by Rolina, 09, November, 2014, 05:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Okay, so I just got my vita!  The only slim available came with borderlands though... And to me, that's a PC game.  So... who wants a Vita copy of borderlands 2?  Giving it out for free.  It's first come first served across all my usual sites, so keep that in mind on the off chance there's two people with Vitas out there.

Menaus

Welp, I guess I'll take it, seeing as how my brother wants it, and he has a Vita.

So I presume we'll be dealing with this over PMs?

Also, congrats on the Vita. What games are you going to get with it / gotten for it?
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

Sent~

Yeah, funny thing... I bought it on Friday, and it has 5-7 day shipping.  Here I am, two days later...  Amazon ships stuff early~