News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Voting Poll Ideas

Started by Charon, 07, July, 2009, 04:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

So, ideas for next week's poll? It will come into effect as of Monday, July 13th.

Aile~♥

I don't have an opinion, cause I won't be here! Where'd you hide that topic for users leaving again???
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Look in the Introductions Forum, Jamie.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

How about "Which is your favourite GS2 character"? You could have the four useable characters in the poll.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Or:

Which character would you enjoy bashing the most?

and not include Garet, because that's who everyone would pick.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Charon

The poll has been updated. I decided to go with "Who's your favourite GS2 character" mainly because it was simple and straightforward.

Remember, you can throw ideas around here if you like!

Salanewt

Okay. I know that it is a bit early to be thinking about the next poll, but how about something like "Which is your favourite antagonist NPC"? This one could include characters like Saturos, Menardi, Agatio, Karst, and/or any character you want people to vote on".

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Here's some ideas:
-Favorite Lighthouse
-Favorite Elemental Rock
-Favorite Elemental Summons

Matrim

Favorite Element
Favorite Optional/Extra Boss
Favorite Link Event
Favorite Mini Game

Favorite Major Minor Character, a minor character that has a significate event tied to them, e.g. Briggs, Briggs's Mother, King Hydra

Favorite Lighthouse music, and have links to samples of them!!!! Probably Venus is the best, somehow forgot what Mercury sounded like, but Jupiter and Mars I think are a no?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Mars is okay. Jupiter has the same music as Akafubu's ceremony, so... I think the programmers were lazy for that Lighthouse.

How about Favourite Strongest Bosses? This can include bosses like DFoom Dragon, Dullahan, etc.

Anyway, have a nice day.
:MercuryDjinni:  :MercurySet:  

Better yet, how bout: Favorite Mar's Adept: and include a few, since there are like at least 4 to include.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 13 2009, 05:10 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

That is also a good idea. However, in my opinion, Saturos and Agatio are almost the same, except for Agatio's anger problems.

Favourite Golden Sun continent?

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

You kidding? Saturos is way smarter than Agatio!!!

Favourite Jupiter Adept? We have some options there.

Salanewt

That is true... However, I actually played the Lost Age a few more times than the first one. Anyway, I am just saying this because I think that there are smarter characters than both of them...

The reason why I never said that Saturos was smarter than Agatio is because he cast in the Mercury Star before being nearly killed by Isaac... Talk about a bone-head moment there.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

In the end, Saturos only loses half of his total HP (if you count by the amount that he has in the final battle). So at least he knows when to quit.

You know something interesting? Mia always gets the +4 PP each turn in Mercury Lighthouse, even before the beacon is lit, and before you reach the top.

This post has been edited by JamietheFlameUser on Sep 1 2009, 08:59 AM

weckar

but... isn't the beacon lit before you enter? It's been a while for me...

Aile~♥

No, it isn't lit before you enter.

Atrius (He/Him)

Yes it was, when you first meet Mia she's healing the Old Man, but runs off to the lighthouse because of the flash of light from it being lit.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

The lighthouse is just lit as you reach the top (you see the cutscene where the blue flash comes from the top of the lighthouse as you take the waterfall to the top). Perhaps it's like Venus Lighthouse, with the lag between the starting light and and the final flash. The lagtime on Venus Lighthouse is long enough for you to finish off Saturos and Menardi.