News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hidden meaning

Started by zman9000, 03, August, 2012, 12:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

So you might think i should have posted this in the forum games, except this code isn't made by me and currently no one except the creator knows what the code is.
this code is part of a game, and at the moment about 1,000,000 people are working together trying to figure it out. most of them are like 12 but that's besides the point.

If anyone can figure this code out I'll up your coins every day for a week.

"OFESC FOCBMNAU NSERR DIIHTANE ISHIB TEONTMCT ESSAH DAUXTELT UYSTHOFERSENE HTQLL YTOOOUEU UVACL DEANIDES ETSSD A"

Good luck!
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Sounds like a forum game to me. (Regardless of the meaning of the code.)

No clues? Aw. How do we know if when we finish if it'll be in English or not?

Hm...
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

leaf

...this reminds me of role's cipher thread.

My first guess is that the statement is given backwards. The "A" is an "I". Alternatively, only the consonants are scrambled, and "A" really does mean "A". The scrambling may or may not be a simple phase shift. If it is a phase shift, you could probably figure out the whole thing once you figured out just one word. It's also possible that it's a dynamic phase shift; each word is scrambled using a different phase shift, possibly determined by the number of letters in the next or previous word. And of course, the most complicated of all, letters could be randomly assigned to other letters, giving almost no basis by which to judge anything.

Anyway, I'm not gonna waste too much of my time on this. If you give me a little context as to under what circumstances it appears in the game, I might take an actual crack at it, since then there would be key words I could look for. Otherwise, screw this.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

problem is we don't know the code and have to figure out the code.

this is actually just 1 of 5 different codes. its number 3 on the list. its the one people are having the hardest on.

number 5 was easy, it was just a picture of one those shipping bar codes. you know, the one with 3 squares in the corners and lost of random dots in the middle.
we solved that one 3 minutes after it was released.

and all i know is that number 1 and 5 are solved for sure.
they were making progress with 2 and 4.
but number 3 is leaving so many people stumped.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

leaf

...link me to the site in question.

This is starting to remind me of the tim tang test.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

its not a site, its something that is in a game, the hidden message tells you the way to unlock special items.
I can link the game, but i'm sure you won't find this type of game interesting.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/legacy-of-a-thousand-suns

zman9000

Well now that I think about it, this was a rather stupid and pointless topic.

Request topic lock.