News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

zman's very controversial look on america

Started by zman9000, 18, October, 2012, 08:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

ugh, I've been watching some stuff on the election since I'm as of today a legal voter.

And I've come to the conclusion that I would be the best choice for president.
why?
because most people running try to take the moral high road and please everyone while trying to do what needs to be done.
So I've decided to type up the road followed by our laws and what would help our nation most.

My ruthless look on things, enjoy. comments are so welcome you don't even know...

QuoteMe? I would do what the country's leader should do. Do what's in the best interest of our country regardless of how it effects other country's. All the money we have going to support country's that are failing and have people in need would receive not a dollar from the government. We would start drilling for oil in our oceans and reopen the pipe line in Alaska. As for wars helping other country's I would recall them all, not a single one will remain except those helping the U.N. Illegal immigrants will be kicked no exception, if they have kids in the country the kids can stay if they want but the illegal parents most go.
50% of Americans don't pay taxes? Well I say they should get their homes repossessed, and kicked out of the country if need be. We let so much slip past out laws lately its as if we don't even have them. enforce every law and law breakers will be dealt with strictly.
O those poor people over seas that are hungry... What about the thousands of poor people who go hungry on our own land? America is trying to take care of the world when it can't even take care of our self.
O wait if we take our military out won't people attack us? Its called anti air defense. If we have such little military out there we can give the massive funding that went there to defense. No one could touch us or would touch us. We rely on other country's so much that we can't fend for our self's and are at the mercy of literally every other nation. If there is a country warning us that they will attack us and our allies, they are enemy's, should they attack us or our allies, they should be taken up war with. Should they not stop attacks with in a certain amount of time they forfeit their right to live and deserve full invasion or destruction. Any one who directly attacks our nation causing the death of Americans no matter reason shall receive payback ten fold.
Our country shouldn't be a laughing stock, if they want to laugh let them, if they attack us, they die. I don't like putting up with all the bull @#$%. we have laws and regulations, if said country interferes with them they shall have ties revoked and if need be action will take place against them. allies will be treated the same as if they are part of our nation, if they are attacked we will respond, but we will not use our force to save and re-stabilize a dead or dying nation die to civil unrest, nor support a side in case of civil war, even if one side could benefit us more. And people who kill another person will receive life in prison and if killed more then one person will get death penalty. (death penalty is option for those who don't want life in prison since its basically the same thing.)

Summery:
> Basically, attacks on us and our allies are war, however it will be a no nonsense deal, where if you attack us, you get bombed the @#$% out of you.
> Stop supporting other country's until we can take care of our self's. It may sound cruel but you can't save everyone in the world with just our country, especially when we can't even fix our own problems. so the hungry will have to go hungry with no money (other then private funds).
> Illegal Immigrants are In the country Illegally, meaning they are to be kicked out no matter what, their kids if born here can stay or leave, their choice.
> If you don't pay taxes which turns out is almost 50% of the people living here, strict measures will be taken such as repossession of homes, jail time, and deportation. those who don't pay taxes because they truly can't will have their budget reviewed and taxes adjusted.
> Death penalty can not be issued unless the killer has killed more then one person with out lawful cause, but will receive life in prison (or the death penalty as an alternative option.)

So yeah, I put this topic here because I'm sure I'll get told off by everyone for just about everything I said, but still I'd love to see what some less fed up people think of how things look and how to make things better. (and yes, watching one debate let to all this...)
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Kain

I'd rather you didn't make topics that were heavy on the dose of potential flame wars and arguments.  But I'll let it be so long as everyone can keep their cool.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

zman9000

No No at this point I've lost my faith in humanity to the point where I wouldn't give a crap if america nuked every other country on earth (no offence people from other country's "some offence to north Korea"). so i picked the nicest option that would solve the same problems.

Also I made it and said I'm open to comments because: One I know what I said is half bat sh*t crazy, and two maybe someone can convince me that there is a better way.
Cause for those who don't know, I'm going through a depression, slightly due to family matters, but mostly because of how the world is sh*t right now...

So if anyone has something good to say about the world let me know. cause I'm known to be extremely optimistic and I got nothing...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Aile~♥

@Kain: It's in the debates section. So it's fine, I think.

@zman: The U.S. is far from being at anybody's mercy. They have enough nuclear weapons to level the whole world several times over. If they were to withdraw their military and just keep them on the home front they would be untouchable. Heck, they're probably still untouchable even using their military to deal with foreign affairs. The only issue is that a country as big as the United States has so much territory and so much bureaucracy that guerrilla tactics will still get through, and bombing a whole nation to h*** will not solve that, seeing as such groups rarely represent the nation as a whole. Secondly, nuclear weapons are not used at every single war because deliberately causing civilian casualties is a war crime. (Incidentally, the pollution caused by such widespread use of nuclear weapons would reach the U.S., too.) Although, admittedly there's literally no reason for the U.S. to even care what the international community thinks about them since they out-power everyone else put together.

Secondly, the difference between life imprisonment and the death penalty is that if they are pardoned or turn out to be innocent, life imprisonment allows them to get some of their life back. The death penalty does not. That said, if it is known, beyond any reasonable doubt, that this person has murdered many people, go ahead with the death penalty.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

zman9000

well I didn't want to get into to much detail with the death penalty. Because for the longest time I always thought why have life in prison, just give them the death penalty. sure some people are charged falsely but that will change over time with new technology.

rant about why no one could touch us and are only in danger now because of Obama cutting the defense budget.
Quoteas for attacking us in anyway possible. if we were to get our full anti-air defense up and running nothing could come anywhere near us in the sky. In fact some say if north Korea were to launch a nuke to us, it would take about 10 or so minutes to reach us, if it was as good as our nukes. however when a launch is detected our anti-air counter missiles can meet the target an half that time. As for sea defense if we were to go on the total defensive and ships were nearing the U.S and wanting to attack, an entire fleet could be wiped out in a matter of minutes. we have a massive stock of war heads, and one of our nukes hitting the sea would have enough force to vaporize even the biggest ships or nearly instantly push the ship to the bottom of the sea. And on the offensive, if our biggest nukes were detonated under water out to sea near an enemy country, One of the biggest tilde waves could be made and used as a weapon. and finally for landing and attacking us on our own land. that might be worse then sending in bombers to bomb us. not only is the average american citizen either armed, of has access to weapons means not only the military, and police, but civilians will be armed meaning and enemy seen or heard by another person is good as dead. Not to mention the almost 30 thousand or so unused tanks we have stocked up since the cold war. In fact I can drive for 10 minutes and fine one of the largest tank assembly lines in the world where a thousand tanks can be housed at any one time.

as far as attacks go they could try and use a nuke to emp us, but not only could it be taken out before it has any effect but if it was detonated at a height that would cause nation wide power outage, military gear would be able to resist it and the emp effect could also effect the country it was launched from. Only thing I worry about is Obama cutting our defense budget that only leaves two defense turrets, sure that's about 124 missiles that can be anywhere in a minute, but there's also the chance to miss so having extra given the size of the country isn't a bad idea.

I've retyped this whole post 3 times now trying to get my point across but I end up rambling on about things. I guess the best way to say it is, a country needs to take care of its self first and help others second. which now that I think about it is kinda like my dad. my church, my dad's business, and hundreds of people rely on my dad for so much and would fall apart with out him. but he's rarely home and just hardly makes enough to put food on the table. others get help first then our self's.

As we go on we try to be nice to everything, like our food should be killed painlessly and in a proper manor, plants and animals have feelings too, there are hungry people out there and since we have food and money we should help them, we should step in and stop wars because war is bad. Well All I have to say is this, we have spent huge amounts of money and effort to people around the world. and it has saved millions of lives. And as soon as we were to stop those people for the most part will go back to the way they are. sure its nice to help others. but only in a way that will let them live on their own one day. All we are doing is throwing money in a pit for a good cause, but at the bottom of that pit is lava burning that money. The point of being morally right means doing things to make every one happy but really hurts everyone equally slowly over time.

Aile~♥

As the technologies for investigation and evidence improve, so too do the technologies and methods used to falsely accuse others. Thus, if our justice system continues to function in its current fashion (with an emphasis on "punishment" over "repentance"), the sentence of life imprisonment will never be obsolete.

The defence budget was likely unnecessarily high to begin with, as no actual countries would be brave enough to mount an offensive against the U.S., and the money that is liberated by that cut could easily be put to better use through such things as universal health care or regulated health insurance, or lowered taxes for the poor. Things that actually better the lives of their own citizens. And nobody would be stupid enough to mount a full-on land-based attack against the United States in the first place. For one thing, in order to do so they'd have to get past the extensive air defences, or be from Mexico or Canada. Having only two land borders gives the U.S. great natural defenses against land-based attacks, and Canada has crap military to begin with and is busy sucking up to them as fast as it can. Plus, as you just said, you can drive 10 minutes and find a massive storage area with thousands of tanks. Yeah, that would go over GREAT for the attacker. Trust me, as far as defence goes the U.S. has it covered already. No need for money there.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]