News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Yummy Food!

Started by Salanewt, 12, June, 2009, 04:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Oi oi, no need for the xbawks huge text there.  Furthermore, that's an in-joke for people who were here when I first discussed that over skype.  If you don't get it, sorry, but you don't need to yell like that.

leaf

Pffft. Everyone knows Tenchi's pizza is better than Tenshi's.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

Ah, derp, thanks for catching the typo, Leaf.

Jiten

Quote from: Rolina on 30, September, 2012, 05:18:25 PM
Oi oi, no need for the xbawks huge text there.  Furthermore, that's an in-joke for people who were here when I first discussed that over skype.  If you don't get it, sorry, but you don't need to yell like that.

Actually that was a reference to something, but whoever -rep'd me didn't quite catch that reference, and that's a shame.  I'm guessing that was a Touhou reference? but someone missed the reference I said....I'll send that to the Cbox so people get can get the reference.

Also, I prefer to call it Eksberks three-fix-me.  It also under-went a diet, so it's 75 Kgs lighter. 
___

Back to the topic, has anyone heard of the dish I spoke about?  The "Le Tour Billion"?  I do remember eating that particular dish long ago.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Well, among the cheese pizzas I eat, they all seem to have something different about them...

From the grocery store:
Freschetta's brick oven cheese pizza
Tombstone's cheese pizza. (Adding topics probably doesn't matter. But remember I am vegetarian.)

From restaurants:
Pizza hut's pan cheese pizza (Adding toppings again, may not matter...)
There are other restaurants I would list here... but I probably shouldn't. One of these restaurants has a cheese pizza where it is probably best not to add toppings, and the other restaurant I am thinking of I think has good cheese pizza, but I think their pizza is just too small for their price. :(
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

It's not a media reference.  The words blended together over skype and they thought I said Tenchi's Pizza when I was making my ten cheese pizza.

zman9000

I'll say this now. I'm on the meat, cheese, and sugar diet. And by diet I mean gaining needed weight.

I eat:
meat, cheese, bread, candy, ice cream, pizza, cereal, pb&j, burgers and so on and so on for like the last few months. plants? what are those?
Favorite foods? right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reason?
Doctor says you are under weight, you need to go to McDonald's right now.
And I reply, that's 50% of my daily intake already.
He reply's, well then I guess you are having ice cream for dinner for a while.
And i'm like, well that sounds awesome for like... the first week...

And so at 120 pounds, 5' 10", and 20 years old, I have to eat everything I can to gain weight.
Turns out my digestive system is basically sh*t so I can literally out eat my whole family and still not gain weight.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Jiten

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hmm... I think things like cabbage, broccoli, spinach, etc. help you lose weight, if I recall correctly?  But as for gaining weight... hmm..

http://nutrition.about.com/od/tryingtogainweight/tp/foodstogainweight.htm

Quoteplants? what are those?
And to think that bread (wheat) comes from plants...
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Kain

Tenchi's Pizza is clearly the best pizza.  Much better than that sub-par peasants den they call "Dominos" IMO.

I've actually been cooking a lot lately compared to eating out or getting fast food.  Sloppy Joes and Spaghetti might not be the healthiest foods, but they sure are delicious (and my favorite).  Next week I don my chef hat and apron and attempt to make a meatloaf.  Might need to contact my mother for her recipe though, it's one of a few dishes I've never watched her cook.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Overlord Kain on 01, October, 2012, 03:33:15 PM
Next week I don my chef hat and apron and attempt to make a meatloaf. 

Well, good luck with that. The last time I cooked anything, it ended up as a big black bubbling mess that stunk my mum's house up for a week. What was I trying to cook? TOMATO SOUP.

Rolina

Quote from: Overlord Kain on 01, October, 2012, 03:33:15 PM
Tenchi's Pizza is clearly the best pizza.  Much better than that sub-par peasants den they call "Dominos" IMO.
As much as I wanna slam this for dissing Dominos... I have to agree.  I do make one mean Tenchi's Pizza. :3

Jiten