News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

hello

Started by Zach, 10, February, 2009, 04:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

So hello there. I'm kinda new in town. I made the account on January 26, but i was unable to activate it til about now. I'm a fan of Golden Sun and would love to see a hack. I would like to make my own hack, but i lack hacking skills <.<

Charon

Welcome to the forums! Yeah, we'll be glad to help you out with hacking!...

...but we may unintentionally confuse you.

Oh well. So you want to hack Golden Sun? Atrius would be your man. He's a genius. Even though I'm a Pokemon hacker, I can help you with some stuff though.

Atrius (He/Him)

Hey, welcome to the forums!

I'm hoping I make the editor user friendly enough that anyone could pick it up, and at least do some basic editing with it.  If you ever need help, I'm sure we can give you some tips though.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Zach

thanks man. i will appreciate it in the future =D

MaxiPower

Welcome to the boards, as you can see if you tried the demo it is pretty much pick up and use with no brain confusing problems, and another advantage is that if you stay active you will get all the updates as the come, you can read about them, use them and then put them to use rather than getting a complete editor and not knowing were to start.

As the editor expands i will volunteer to write up a user guide, that covers what you can do with each of the sections of the editor and ideas what they could be used for.

And im sure when the harder things come out, The experienced folk such as Atrius and Charon will explain in depth the more advanced things.

So Stick Around....

Zach

editing the weapons is kinda fun o_O

Zach

So um.....yeah most to all of you guys (returning people) know me by now. Nice (most of the time), easy to get along with, and i try to stay out of trouble. I have a hack out (which I will have to re-do up here, but I don't mind) that you should try if you like difficulty (insane difficulty). But um.....yeah that's about it

Charon

Welcome to the new GSHC. We already know you, but it's nice to see you settled down here.

Salanewt

Yes, welcome. That is 1/3 of the people that should join, now to get the other two.

Have a nice day.

All aboard!?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Salanewt

I doubt you will... This reminds me, I think we need some forum games over here. I suppose I could add a few... Hundred (not really, but you get my meaning).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?