News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Speech of angel.

Started by Lord Wolfram, 06, November, 2014, 02:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Wolfram

Well I think that this game can turn out to be awesome and we don't have to use engine to make our game.
We can use RPG maker xp, vx or VX ace and make it like clasic rpg game like Dragon quest.
We can add animations (spell) to make it epic and simple make good story.
Tell what do you all think about this.

Luna_blade

So just to check: You like to create a classic (j)rpg game called Speech of Angel?
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

Atrius (He/Him)

I think your idea for a game is missing.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

A DQ-style game might work with RPG maker, but most other things will need a redonkulous amount of scripting.  Just look at how much stuff the guy remaking GS in RPG maker is having to go through.

Lord Wolfram

@Luna Blade No I am currently making game called Adventure of Lord Wolfram which is FEXP game. (Fire emblem RPG maker XP) And if someone want to help me than I will talk with him about it directly.

Now to think of it you are right.
If I could I would make Golden sun War of Alchemy myself but I can't.
But is community willing to restart making this project with Those tools?
I was talking about WOA all this time. I was reading my text and I thought we should make this game.
Ah but will that happen? I am just trying to motivate everyone. But it seem to go on other way.
So I don't know what to do now, well... maybe I should just leave this place....

Luna_blade

Quote from: Lord Wolfram on 07, November, 2014, 12:05:42 PM
@Luna Blade No I am currently making game called Adventure of Lord Wolfram which is FEXP game. (Fire emblem RPG maker XP) And if someone want to help me than I will talk with him about it directly.
Oh okay.
Quote from: Lord Wolfram on 07, November, 2014, 12:05:42 PM
Now to think of it you are right.
If I could I would make Golden sun War of Alchemy myself but I can't.
But is community willing to restart making this project with Those tools?
I was talking about WOA all this time. I was reading my text and I thought we should make this game.
Ah but will that happen? I am just trying to motivate everyone. But it seem to go on other way.
So I don't know what to do now, well... maybe I should just leave this place....
I guess we're all to busy minding our own projects. Not that I am actually working on something.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"