News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Favourite Golden Sun: The Lost Age Character

Started by Charon, 13, July, 2009, 08:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favourite Golden Sun: The Lost Age Character

7 (36.8%)
8 (42.1%)
2 (10.5%)
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Salanewt

Yeah. In fact, it would have been neat for Camelot to make a spin off of Golden Sun... But with only Djinn. Then again, it might be a bit odd, but at least it would be easy to make each character have enough of a personality.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Cerulyth

Golden Sun has over 72 named characters and they don't get old.

Sajin

For some reason I always prefered Felix...He gets my vote.
Oh, and a Djinn spin-off game? I like the idea...Nice one Salanewt.

Salanewt

Thanks. Perhaps, since I doubt that Camelot will do this, then maybe we can do something like this, but add djinni (I am sure that there will be more for Golden Sun DS). This means that we can name each one after a member of this website.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

weckar

what kind of story or gameplay would it have?

Salanewt

I am not really sure. I suppose it could be the quest to find the magical door to the land of the Golden Sun Hacking Community, or something bizarre like that.

Have a nice day.

squizzy44

there should have been more choices such as alex and karst, despite the lack of choices I chose piers.              

ps. Alex Rules    

Salanewt

Well, have you ever seen the Mask movie (first one). When he wears the mask, he is a completely different person... ... ...

Also, I hardly consider Alex a main character, unlike the other three usable people (and one usable robot).

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah, Jenna again.

Sajin

Felix!  :Felix:
Alex definitly isn't a main character. And why everyone seems to hate Piers?  :Sweat:
He isn't THAT bad. I kind of like him...

Salanewt

Yeah, Piers is okay, but they could have programmed him more. At least I am not calling Felix a cat (lol, because of what his name is).

Piers = Robot.

Everyone else is fine though.

Have a nice day.

Edit: Haha! Removed that Garet comment, as I was not the one who typed it (that, and I do not agree with it).

Griever

I would vote for Garet if he was in, well Jenna gets my vote.

Why do you people think Garet is useless? he had the highest def,hp and atk in my game .......

And Liquifier is great ><

now Salanewt explain this part to me please ><

QuoteGaret = Girl
(yes you have to remember the reason from 1 year ago)

Salanewt

To be honest, I used to let one of my friends type some of my responses when I first joined, but that was mostly when I could not think of anything to say (and that pretty much went on for a few months, probably ending just before Christmas). Yes, I would approve them first, but I did not always see the edits before being posted. I stand by the Piers = robot thing, but I do not believe that Garet is a female. Garet > Piers, to be sure. As for the others making fun of him, that is only because of his programmed personality. Not sure why they found it funny though.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Reason why everyone hates Garet: His base class. Need I remind you that it SUCKS? Lemme just check here:

HP: +10%
PP: -20%
Atk: +0%
Def: +10%
Agil: -30%
Luck: +0%

Yeah, that's right, his base class's stat modifiers total at -30%. This is when the average for base classes is somewhere around +10% to +20%. If you give him +10% to HP, +10% to Attack, and +20% to Defence, it looks somewhat better:

HP: +20%
PP: -20%
Atk: +10%
Def: +30%
Agil: -30%
Luck: +0%

He's still slower than molasses in January, but at least then he can take a hit.

@Sala: Calling Garet a girl would be an insult to most girls.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

And that seems to be the reason.

At insult comment: I know, but I already said that I did not type it. To make up for it (since my friend has not typed with my account for almost a whole year now), I removed the comment from that post.

Have a nice day.

Griever

He is still my favorite character though.
And I'm not joking he did have higher Atk than Isaac (don't know how and i don't have the save anymore else i would have showed you lol)

But yah his agility sucks.

MaxiPower

I played TLA first and well Piers was my fave character, but when i played GS1, Felix having been m,y 2nd fav got promoted as i learned he was a badass

Aile~♥

No kidding!

"Relax, you will not be hurt."

Badass entrance much?

And then he did what? Jumped off a Lighthouse. He didn't even get slowmo like Sheba did when she fell off. He didn't NEED slowmo, because he's Felix.

My question is why they didn't make the mace Felix's signature weapon. Felix looks badass with a mace.

Salanewt

It was similar with me when I was first given the second game, but playing the first promoted almost every other character and demoted Piers.

Mace Felix is cool, but I like it when he wields a sword too.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

^ Probably because you suddenly noticed that Piers doesn't seem to have a personality. Maybe it's just because he joins the party after most of the conversation in the game takes place. He does get a funny scene and one or two other witty lines, however.

Salanewt

Basically, although I became an Ivan fan for a short period of time (2 or 3 years, still not as much of an Ivan fan as I have been Yoshi). Playing the first Golden Sun promoted Jenna to be above Ivan though.

Have a nice day.