News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

New PSP RPG getting localized

Started by pablitox, 25, April, 2015, 11:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pablitox

Well, seems like the guys at gaijinworks have been working hard and brought us these games for the PSP (with vita compatibility):

More on that here: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/23/summon-night-5-class-heroes-3-coming-west/

What do you guys think?

MaxiPower

Never of of them? Does it look good? In work cant really look.em.up.

Rolina

About time we got more Summon Night. 

pablitox

Quote from: MaxiPower on 26, April, 2015, 06:32:01 AM
Never of of them? Does it look good? In work cant really look.em.up.
Well Summon Night is a SRPG with turn based battles, it has a lot of customizations and a fine story.

I did not play a lot of class of heroes, but it does look good too! I say give them a try if you can.

Rolina

Lord knows we need more SRPGs, too.  We're in a bad dryspell right now.

pablitox

Quote from: Rolina on 27, April, 2015, 06:54:21 PM
Lord knows we need more SRPGs, too.  We're in a bad dryspell right now.

I agree wholehearteldly, I have not seen one of them since, FFTA2? damn that was a long time ago.

Rolina

Aye.  And that team got thrown into mobile dev hell.  I think the Disgaea series is all we've got now.

pablitox

Physical poll is up!

are you interested in buying a copy? Then go over to http://www.gaijinworks.com/ and fill out the interest poll on the homepage. You are not buying or paying for anything now, it's just a form to gauge interest. If enough people sign up saying they would like to buy copies, then the production process will get underway and the email address you use will already be signed up to to be notified when the preorders start.

Remember, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ANYTHING NOW, it's just to get an idea on how many people would like to have copies. I personally like to have physical copies in hand over digital stuff you don't really ever own, hence my support for this project.

Rolina

Not for handheld, no.  I've gone full digital for handhelds, and am starting to lean that way for console as well.  I regretted getting a hard copy of Splatoon for example.  I'd have just gotten it digitally, but... I'd preordered, so...