News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Smashed X Golden Sun: Issac Edition

Started by MaxiPower, 20, August, 2015, 03:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

Issac Has been done and it looks awsome. As some pointed out already, they got the wrong arm as Issac is left handed.... but I can look past that to appreciate the effort. highely recommend ya all drop them a like and a subscription as they do amazing work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi8Zgt8n790&feature=youtu.be

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Looks beautiful!

I'm sure we could come up with many stories on how Isaac becomes right-handed. For example:
-Isaac's twin...
-He's just posing for the camera...
-He's training to fight as both-handed... (Imagine fighting with your recessive hand simply because you're daring.)
-Etc.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Isaac is left handed?  But he two-hands as a righty.  You see so from behind - I'm a lefty when two-handing - I hold a baseball bat or golf club as a left handed person.  And Isaac is the opposite of me in that regard.  And... well... two-hands all his weapons, at least as far as we can see in the games.

MaxiPower

Quote from: Rolina on 20, August, 2015, 06:35:31 PM
Isaac is left handed?  But he two-hands as a righty.  You see so from behind - I'm a lefty when two-handing - I hold a baseball bat or golf club as a left handed person.  And Isaac is the opposite of me in that regard.  And... well... two-hands all his weapons, at least as far as we can see in the games.

look at all the art for Issac, old and young issac... Hes defo left handed...

EDIT: you could be right... Felix too seems to be left handed in art but he is clearly right handed in game...

Either the game or art is reversed...

Rolina

I'm going to say games are canon here, since they kept this stance in DD as a Righty. 

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Agreed... Art could be thought as a concept/theory... and then when they show up in-game, they're "final"... ....esp. in the idea that more people might know about the games more than the art.(?) ...
Or at least... I think? (Assuming things don't get mysteriously switched around in translations.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)