News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

"Forgotten Dreams" first images

Started by Atrius, 01, April, 2013, 09:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight of Purgatory

Quote from: Atrius on 29, June, 2015, 10:55:29 PM
You stop that train of thought right now.

*Tries to stop train, gets crushed by it.* IS THIS WHAT IRONY MEANS? AGHGHHGHHG OHTHEPAINMAKEITSTOP

But seriously,stay safe, and dont get hit by trains.
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

The point was to turn the 5% chance into something practically meaningless (In a positive way)... (As in, not needing to feel the "can't wait to find out" frustration pressure...)
QuoteI'm a 27 year old physically fit member of the military whose immune system has international experience.
... and then you never said what this 5% chance is of....? "Life-threatening"... and details about being stressed out/depressed is all I know.

But um... Okay.. I guess I'll stop now. :p (And we are going a bit off-topic, aren't we?)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Knight of Purgatory

Yeah, the thread is getting "derailed"
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES