News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Anyone have all the images from the http://www.camelot.co.jp/taiyotla website?

Started by Triyence, 06, October, 2015, 01:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triyence

I recently discovered this website that has some cool resources related to Golden Sun.

Anybody have this map without the text?

I'm curious if anyone has found more cool images from this site.

isaac3000

I think the map is relatively easy to come around! Search for Golden Sun World Map and you should find it!

It would be nice if someone could add these smileys to th elaready existing ones!!

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Yeah... The art style is quite interesting! Garet the bobblehead! Wack!... Oh sorry, I got carried away, Garet.

:Alex: Hmm... They look more like the puppets I've wanted them to be!

Mmm... That looks like a delicious marshmellow!

Noo... Aahh... Get! One heck of a big head!
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Oh my god, Garet has a terrible case of anime bangs! Wow. I guess that explains why his in-game sprite makes it look like he's wearing a helmet sometimes...

As for all images, no idea. Have you found any others?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?