News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun Dub Project

Started by Do7, 11, October, 2015, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do7

Hey you guys! Sorry I haven't been as active as much as I should! But I thought I should show you what I've been working on during my time of absence. In attempts to bring attention to the game Golden Sun (years too late I know but still, maybe this will turn the tides for Isaac being in Sm4sh) I've decided with the help of many incredible voice talents a dub of the actual game. The episodes haven't been released yet as I'm still waiting on a few lines from certain individuals. On top of that this is my first project and I'm still unsure of the format in how I'm gonna premiere the episodes. By this I mean, how to create a respectable intro for each episode. If anyone is interested in helping out please shoot me a PC. I'm good on voice actors at the present moment, but I could use people with artistic talents and maybe someone who is good at creating intros to videos to help out. Basically anyone that has good video editing skills that could give me some pointers. I have my own stake in this that I'll be more than happy to share with you all at some point, but this is also meant for you. The fans who love Golden Sun as much as I do! Maybe the guys at Nintendo will see this and consider Isaac as a candidate for smash! I'm not really good at making teasers, so I just mixed a few scenes we did together. Also if anyone knows how to make a respectable trailer let me know. Keep in mind the video you'll see isn't the final version, but rather a preview of what's in store. I also have more previews for people to view if they are interested. I know the only person I've shown that I know here is Role, and I thank you for your advice and critiques!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Br9eZ9BKHk&feature=youtu.be

Luna_blade

I'm not an artist, but I do have some video-editing skills.
I'm not sure what you are using as program, but I always used the free ones, so my recources were and are limited.
So might be able to help you.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"