News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by Salanewt, 01, January, 2016, 11:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

And stuff. Did everyone have a good 2015?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

Better then i expected. though i didn't really have any expectations so... yes?
how does one define a good time and 'A bad time'?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

It was fine....

@Good time/bad time: I think it's whether you enjoyed it or not... So like... If you had to get surgery or something... and it was painful... then it'd be a "bad time"... Unless you somehow enjoy pain. - I think the best way to think about it is to compare it to other years. If it is clearly better or worse.... then I guess it's that.

Anyway? Do we want a "good 2015"? Or a wonderful 2015? Excellent 2015? Spectacular 2015? Well... I know I want all those things for 2016+ and more... so...
:Kraden: I wish so too, Teawater... but each year that I get older, it gets worse and worse. Do you want me to tell you why? It's in my bones.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

zman9000

O well in that case, its a completely average year, that i don't feel strongly about one way or another.

really i don't know if it was a good or bad year.
I keep going back and forth and can't make up my mind.
Good stuff happened and bad stuff happened, it was a year like all others.

Maybe i'm just jaded...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Okay... So would that be 3 stars? (Out of 5.) (Assuming 1 star is minimum.)

Fair enough... (And I keep saying "Fine"... don't I? But can't say how many stars that would be. Maybe 3 as well.. or something.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

zman9000

Hm... i think I'd give it 3 or 4 stars. nothing overly bad happened.
and if its for sure not a bad year, it might as well have been a good year.

I'm interested, what would you use to judge if a year was good or not? are there specific events you think of or look back on, or things you like that were good, like i said, it was apparently a really good year for video games (and i like video games, so that's a plus)... maybe more personal stuff, or some combination of all of that.