News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Something I found on YouTube

Started by Rolina, 28, October, 2008, 02:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

It is only possible if an Admin puts up an embed youtube mod or something like that, on the forums. (Or otherwwise edit the code from scratch.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Atrius (He/Him)

What?  Like this:

[youtube]INSERT URL HERE[/youtube]
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hm.. let me try.

Looks like a hacked version of Zelda: OoT.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Oh, WOW!  That's actually alot easier than that stupid script youtube provides!  Thanks!  I'll make good use of it! :heart:

Salanewt

Actually... Seeing how easy it is, I will probably even use this more often than links! However, I will still supply the links with the videos.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

It'd be cool to have a nicovideo link thing like that, too, but... well, since it'd probably be quite a bit more complex, I'll just search for the SM# on youtube.  That usually works.

Rolina

[nicovideo]http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm8108475[/nicovideo]
Remember to PAUSE AT REGULAR INTERVALS! Stuff happens when it's paused!  There's something special when you pause as 2:40, too, but it's not the only one!  They're all over the place!

Edit: Oh poo, it doesn't want to load...  It's good now!

Atrius (He/Him)

Ack, the nicovideo tags weren't designed for a URL like that one, just a minute, I'll fix it.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Ah, I see.  I'll let you know when another thing like that pops up.

Charon

Why the dub of Digimon Frontiers is comedic genius.

Rolina

Meh.  I never got those vids where it's the same line over and over again. 

Rolina

Since I couldn't post this before, I shall do so now: My first youtube vid.

It's a battle sample of the third SwordCraft story game.  Weapons shown off - Sword, Spear, Fists, Rufeel's first form.

Charon

My newest trainer class for Pokemon Jupiter. Anyone who guesses the references has a good sense of humour.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

WATCH THIS ONE, Pikachu gets PWNed!! ^-^

Salanewt

Ooh, I found a neat video...

I tried embedding it, but I am not sure how to use the code, so... Well, this might be the link: http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/2963992/8502858

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Salanewt on 16, December, 2009, 07:59:52 AM
Ooh, I found a neat video...

I tried embedding it, but I am not sure how to use the code, so... Well, this might be the link: http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/2963992/8502858

Have a nice day.
I found that same video on youtube

EDIT:

my newest(uploaded just mins before I typed this) hacked battle, I made the music on it and I bet you dunno what GS1 song it is! It's the non-boss battle theme, just changed alot.

Charon

Aile~♥

This one, unlike the rest, is the actual truth. Most people just edit in a massive explosion, but this one tells the truth!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Neko-chan

Umm...I want to know how this person http://www.youtube.com/user/Magmabear ever became that good as a hacker.
(insert smart remark here)

Aile~♥

Sorry to break it to you, but the text in that vid is NOT hacked, they just overlapped different text over the previous text. You can tell cause it's a different font.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]