News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Something I found on YouTube

Started by Rolina, 28, October, 2008, 02:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RagnarokEmissary

Holy @#$%! I am SO getting one of those games when they come out. So awesome...... *dies*

Aile~♥

I like how the male PC had roller skates. Awesomeness. The new bird legendary is pretty cool, too. Honestly, it looks a little more like a boss in Legend of Zelda than it does a Pokemon. On an unrelated note, it will be really cool if the Pokemon models are actually to scale. Imagine seeing Zekrom or Reshiram have to stare up at Dialga or Palkia!

Also, was that Rosa following the new main character around in the field?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Shinigami

So nanoka~

Jiten

Extreme.

Put the code in the link next time!

RagnarokEmissary

Ponies in my Golden Sun? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Robert Joe

Good science... They have infected Golden Sun? Is nothing sacred? Well... Heh... P-perhaps the title of the video is a joke! Heh.. Yeah! That is it! They have not corrupted Golden Sun, and that video is just wrongly-named! I am not going to play it to try to find out, since I know that is right!...

Must... Post... Something.. Stupid.. So.. That.. I.. Hopefully... Forget... That...:

Use [you.tube][./youtube] in the future, alright?  Just make sure to remove the periods in the code there.

Shinigami

[spoiler=Best minecraft server ever...<3]
[/spoiler]
So nanoka~

zman9000

roosterteeth put out their second trailer for their new series RWBY (red white black yellow) (Ruby)
first it was red ridding hood with a scythe sniper rifle
now its a snow mage with a rapier

can't wait to see what the last two characters are like.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

zman9000

This is the third trailer for the new series. this one has some voice acting and shows another character then just the main 4.

it looks like this character has two swords and a gun sword attached to a rope which is kinda awesome looking.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

RagnarokEmissary

zman9000

The 4th and final trailer is finally out for rooster teeth's new animated series is out.
decent voice acting shows off the general feel of what an episode would be like.

final characters weapon is shotgun knuckles, and again uses the same no loss of energy while fighting, that the other three used.

Rolina

Not sure I really like Ruby's voice, though.  She's all... kinda odd sounding.

Kain

Dunno if you know so I figured I'd inform in case you didn't know so now you know.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Aile~♥

*dreamy voice* That's awesome~!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Menaus

I would post an Attack on Titan video, but spoilers...

I'd hate to ruin it for other people.

Seriously, though, anyone who hasn't watched the anime, should.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

KyleRunner

Quote from: Menaus on 04, July, 2013, 02:09:32 AM
I would post an Attack on Titan video, but spoilers...

I'd hate to ruin it for other people.

Seriously, though, anyone who hasn't watched the anime, should.

I listened to you and watched...
Best anime in ages....
Soundtrack... oh my...

zman9000

rwby finally is out and here's the opening.

rooster teeth has made something awesome.

O and as for attack on titan videos.
i've found some awesome parodys of the opening theme.

these are the best ones i've found. now if only we ould get a golden sun one. lol

Menaus

Some Chinese guy has made (and is continually updating) a video game for Attack on Titan.

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

zman9000

yeah it looks awesome. i guess i'll link a video of it.

can't wait to see where they go with it.

also note that an official video game for attack on titan has been announced. i don't know if they have started working on the actual game yet as it was only announced a few weeks ago. can't even imagine how hard it must be to make a system for controlling the 3D maneuver gear with a controller. unlike a spider-man game it will control totally different and i can't even understand how they would make it...

Menaus

Lol... That guy isn't even good. What he does is easy, I've used the downward attack 30 meters up in the sky and hit a titan on the ground. ;)