News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Something I found on YouTube

Started by Rolina, 28, October, 2008, 02:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

two things.
First i never said he was good.
second, stop bragging. and you are either a lier or play this game way way too much to be healthy.
if you are really that good then make a video on it because this is literally the best game play I've seen on you-tube and i wasn't impressed... (not that i could think that i could ever hope to do better.)
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Menaus

I never said I was good, I simply said that he wasn't. What I said was not directed towards YOU but to the owner of the video. I was simply trying to add to the discussion with my own experience within the game.

What I don't get is why you have to point out that I am bragging as if that means something, and then you go on to challenge me to prove my worth, when I didn't even say I was worthy to begin with.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

zman9000

QuoteI've used the downward attack 30 meters up in the sky and hit a titan on the ground. ;)

sorry you were clearly not bragging here.

also i said he's the best I've seen online but you said he's not good. that implies you've seen better. if you have seen better link it. if you don't have a link this must imply you have done better. and if you have done better then the best online that also implies you are good at the game.

also it wasn't so much to prove your worth as i just really want to see it done better.

my logic here is pretty solid here... you can't say someone isn't good at something if you don't have something better to base that on, which is why i asked to see something better.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Menaus

Quote from: zman9000 on 29, July, 2013, 05:09:03 PM
QuoteI've used the downward attack 30 meters up in the sky and hit a titan on the ground. ;)

sorry you were clearly not bragging here.

So what if I'm 'bragging', as you see it? I don't need to prove anything about myself to you. That you believe I am bragging, is inconsequential to this discussion since there are many other people who are better than I am... Compared to them, I am terrible. LOL! Why do you care so much about proving that I am bragging? What's with this display of childishness?

Quotealso i said he's the best I've seen online but you said he's not good. that implies you've seen better. if you have seen better link it. if you don't have a link this must imply you have done better. and if you have done better then the best online that also implies you are good at the game.

also it wasn't so much to prove your worth as i just really want to see it done better.

my logic here is pretty solid here... you can't say someone isn't good at something if you don't have something better to base that on, which is why i asked to see something better.

No. Your logic is terrible. You base it on invalid information, and faulty knowledge. You assume that he is the best online because he is the 'best you've found'. Obviously, you need to look a little harder, because you don't have the full story. All you need to do is go to the game webpage and scroll down, there you will see, very clearly, a display of better skill than his. Furthermore, you can go to the forum of the game itself, and after about 5 seconds of browsing, you may notice how many people have gotten higher scores, and times, than that guy.

Next time look for a minute or two longer instead of searching 'attack on titan gameplay' on youtube.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

zman9000

Fine! i don't feel like arguing.
you are completely right I am wrong.
now we can stop arguing in the topic where you are suppose to post YouTube videos, not argue about them.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

On that note... youtube video!

*Hopes that gray suits today's theme. (I liked the second one better.)*
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

RagnarokEmissary

Hi.

*Drops a YouTube link*

Bye.

*Makes like a motherfucking tree and 'leaves'*

So? Who likes this song?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Aile~♥

]

Because it had to be done. And no, I didn't make this.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Small warning: Video may be suggestive... (Stick figures)

Somewhat comical song...

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Aile~♥

Sometimes it really is just that awesome.

Jiten

A Massive Fatality Demonstration

(Mature Audiences only, don't look at it if you dislike Bones and blood flying all over the place)

Interestingly Enough, this is actually a modified ROM of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, which pretty much Added every character (LITERALLY) into the roster, gave more secrets, and there's Even a Friendship here that actually attempted russian. Fun fact: It was made by russians.

Anyways on a Personal Perspective:

13:26 - That's Hilarious overkill, and made me laugh too much

14:47 - Creative for Smoke, that's for sure.

15:13 - That one was personally my favorite.

I should really retrace this game back, and go replay it.

So who's interested in Four Blood Moons?

Pick a video, any video:

No, I'm just not going to watch those long videos that are 30+ minutes long...

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

zman9000

O god... is that really the next dooms day thing already?
I know its already been a year since then 2012 shiz, but really? can't we just wait like ten years before we get people freaked out over nothing again for like the 7th time in 10 years.

on another note, funny attack on titan parody go~

Doom's Day? Nope, don't think it was that.... I was looking for random prophecies from the Bible... not dooms day stuff... ; Anyway, not saying that anyone has to believe them (And besides, there is such a thing as false prophets.), but thought it was worth at least learning about it, none the less.

First video that popped up on my Youtube Home page:

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

RagnarokEmissary

I can't stop listening to this.

Raingerred

I have search a lot these kind of songs and now i have find these in this post. great

Aile~♥

"Jamie the Flame casts Revive!"

*topic stays dead anyway*

Not if you take a glass of teawater!  I didn't know Mars adepts could cast Revive.

Oh well, might as well have water instead!

(I wonder if they're using some sort of clear food coloring or something of that nature?)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Kain

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!