News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Something I found on YouTube

Started by Rolina, 28, October, 2008, 02:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Rest in Peace, Farah Fawcett.
Rest in Peace, Ed McMahon.
Rest in Peace, Michael Jackson.
Rest in Peace, Billy Mays.

We will remember you and how you lived to entertain.

Salanewt

Yes, I will miss them (to an extent). Anyway, as long as the following people live for several more years at least, then I will not be too sad:

Danny DeVito
Goldie Hawn
Joe Pesci
Paul McCartney
Bruce Willis
Maryl Streep
And several others that currently elude me.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

No, I do not have a problem with that actually. I think I will watch these in the morning.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Here's something cool for those who have a wiimote and computer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7JaravPeKc

Control you mouse pointer with your wiimote!!!! Uhh... only watched the 1st minute of it, * goes back to finish watching it*

You will need:
- PC with MS Windows
- Microsoft .NET 3.5
- Bluetooth (it must be compatible with the Wiimote)
- Infrared source (lit candle or IR LED, only required for pointer function)

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 09:29 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Hm... I think I will have to take a look at this when I have a chance. By the way, I forget where, but there is also another video that I once saw... I will try to find it again and post the link. It had something to do with the Beatles... I think.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

This topic is expanding to include pics you found on DA as well now.  Don't argue with the topic maker now, or she'll backhand you something fierce!

http://bente-unerz36.deviantart.com/art/I-...475?moodonly=69

THAT is why... I mean... wow... just... wow...

Wow, you're right, Now put that in a slideshow and post it on YouTube, and we'll be good to go! (actually just joking)

http://dvemor.deviantart.com/art/The-Illusion-26903572

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 4 2009, 07:55 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Oh wow. I will have to watch these videos when I get back to the apartment tomorrow. I think that this computer is faster than my old computer, but much slower than my new one.

Have a nice day.

Another interesting video: But those who watch all the e3 conferences probably already seen it.. but here's the one I found on youtube:

Project Natal - Live Demonstration - E3 2009 Microsoft conference Xbox 360

Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH_gDreIdcM

Nice face/voice recognition.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 5 2009, 03:19 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Rolina

Pkmn-Master

Atrius (He/Him)

Golden Sun: The Lost Age Editor is partially compatible with Mario Golf Advance Tour y'know.  There's a good reason as to why.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Pkmn-Master

I knew that, I just thought it was pretty cool how similar the songs were. Especially how they both use the same instrument samples.

Salanewt

In just a matter of days, this song by Monty Python has become one of my favourites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxQp3Hy5nk

The Lumberjack Song!

I hope I posted the right link...

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  

Salanewt

Oh cool! I have not played any Banjo Kazooie game for a while, but that triggered some old memories.

Now, where was that topic where you can post your own videos?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  

Rolina

Rolina

By the way, is it possible to embed youtube vids in the forum?  I figured it'd be best to ask...