News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Something I found on YouTube

Started by Rolina, 28, October, 2008, 02:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Wolfram

Quote from: Teawater on 13, May, 2014, 07:43:59 PM
Not if you take a glass of teawater!  I didn't know Mars adepts could cast Revive.

Oh well, might as well have water instead!

(I wonder if they're using some sort of clear food coloring or something of that nature?)
Saturos uses Tinder.
Jamie the Flame attempt is fixed.

I remember....
Effect right now is unknown.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello, Saturos, look at yourself, now back to me, now back at yourself, now back to me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a thread. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a recommendation to add a video to your post. Look again, the request is now diamonds.

( I'll admit, I'm quoting from http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=1514.msg31662#msg31662 )

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Lord Wolfram

Aile~♥

This is a thing. And yes, it's official.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Man, I'm getting really pumped for those games!

Well anyway. FELIX IS A DRUNKARD!

Also, I shall strike thee with the mighty bolt of Zeus (or some crap like that). Plus a bunch of other crappy weapons. Each of us have at least five or six hands as a result of the nuclear meltdown at Vale.

And also nostalgia that is completely unrelated to GS. Do you know all the words?

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Majora

Classic.
I remember beginning to rework the Donkey Kong rap using its original vocals at some point, might be able to find some unmixed takes of it.
I remember it sounding very serious, think that makes it even funnier, when set to a dramatic piece.

Found it:
http://f.cl.ly/items/0b3w1z2H3c2n1r090m2s/DK%20Rap%20(soft).wav
http://f.cl.ly/items/2p2Z1C1h1U330L0y322b/DK%20(first%20half).mp3

Hope they speed Donkey Kong up in the new Smash Bros as well, feel like he lost some speed and gained a little weight in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Lord Wolfram

AIZVER MUTI!(shut up!)

This is power of Latvia!

charon the ferryman

It's the power of sound.  Right? Never underestimate sound.  Another topic might be in order: Who has ever played a blind play-through of a game?

Anyway, since we are on the subject of disabled people.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

charon the ferryman

ashurjames

This guy won The Voice.  Enjoy the song.  Notice "Original Performance" in the title? That means you shouldn't have heard it before this performance.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Rolina

Menaus

I still need to play the original Xenoblade, and Xenogears, for that matter.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

MaxiPower

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: MaxiPower on 17, April, 2015, 03:22:46 PM

Must watch, Isaac vs Alex flipbook!!
Dude, that's SO @#$%&*! AWESOME!!

Well, since I'm here, I may as well leave this here too.

Rolina

...?  Could we have some context?  What am I watching?  I had assumed that since you quoted a GS thing it was gonna be GS related, but... That doesn't seem to be.

Salanewt

I guess two videos; one I uploaded and one I find funny.

That was Avimander's Star Mine. I turned it into a tiering animation, but the third tier gets buggy in the format shown in the video... I can only have two stars per tier as opposed to three, or else the other stars don't behave properly.

He guested on Retsupurae a couple times and is kinda funny. I barely touch gaming videos by anyone other than him and the RP'ers, with some related exceptions.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RagnarokEmissary