Golden Sun Hacking Community
August 18, 2017, 06:18:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something I found on YouTube  (Read 88267 times)
Knight of Purgatory
The Infernal King
Venus Clan

Join the Dark Side... FOR COOKIES

Coins: 1

I am: Selling evil cookies

« Reply #540 on: June 27, 2015, 07:16:53 AM »

That was the crazy dude who sawed everything in half after the results of a divorce case right?

MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #541 on: March 09, 2016, 06:51:27 AM »

Don't do this often, but I've been listening to gam moosik.

UH UH, AAOOAAOOUH!

Role might like this one (as will some of the others): High quality Touhou rip.

Last but not least, the game that will save us all from eternal damnation! Games based around colours can't be bland because colours. :)

And the Wise One is a Mary Sue!

Hey there! I see you over there, looking at me... Wanna come over for a Milk Drink? ;)
Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.
Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
JamietheFlameUser
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Prodigy

Coins: 0

I am: Poke poke poke poke... I can't stop it...

« Reply #542 on: March 09, 2016, 06:10:20 PM »

That Paper Mario game looks like another Sticker Star. F*** Sticker Star. I legit just want The Thousand Year Door: The Sequel with a new story, new partners, new bosses, and new special moves. Add some new badges and enemy types in the mix too, of course.

On another note, gaem moosik from a Pokémon fangame:

More stuff from that particular fangame can be found on Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/pokemon-cinder-foam/sets/pokemon-cinder-and-foam-ost

:P

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

Spoiler for epic mindscrew:
View Profile

« Reply #543 on: March 11, 2016, 02:11:22 PM »

This song is pure @#$%&*! awesome.

Here's something from Wild ARMs (One of the best RPGs on the PS1, take a hike FF7)

And now for the best world map theme in a SNES RPG, IMO.

View Profile
JamietheFlameUser
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Prodigy

I am: Poke poke poke poke... I can't stop it...

« Reply #544 on: March 11, 2016, 06:50:43 PM »

Gloo gloo.

:P

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

Spoiler for epic mindscrew:
View Profile
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #545 on: May 23, 2017, 03:24:24 AM »

[Beware - One watch of this video, and you'll have a song stuck in your head.]

Good original for a 15yo, I suppose... but I am still hoping Lauren wins, though.... (We'll find out Tuesday night!)
(Right video contains the lyrics... since it is a new song.)

Trying to figure out my Preference order... difficult:
Lauren, Aliyah, Jesse, Chris

Edit: Chris Blue won.
1st: Chris
2nd: Lauren
3rd: Aliyah
4th: Jesse
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:04:55 AM by Fox » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Today at 12:18:56 PM
Fox: Welcome back!
Today at 09:12:43 AM
Luna_blade: back from vacation
Yesterday at 02:29:26 AM
Fox: That moment when you realize that there is a lot of chatting going on on Discord, that there is no point in trying to keep up. :P  Hm....
August 16, 2017, 04:50:22 AM
Fox: (Then again, just because posting is disabled, doesn't necessarily mean the buttons would be removed as well.)
August 16, 2017, 04:48:55 AM
Fox: (I mean, buttons I would expect to be similar to that.... rather than those specifically since I recall posting there to be disabled.)
August 16, 2017, 04:33:02 AM
Fox: Yeah... I like to think of it as a page loaded with ads. And it's not just the forum home page either... check the sub-forums/topics themselves. == New Topic/Reply/etc. buttons were affected.
August 15, 2017, 07:04:30 PM
Salanewt: Lol, nice. :P
August 15, 2017, 06:33:02 PM
Foxhttp://z9.invisionfree.com/Golden_Sun_Hacking/index.php? == Hahaha! GSHC Classic looks funny now that Photobucket killed the images. :P Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
August 14, 2017, 07:12:02 PM
Salanewt: So yeah, I'm typing up a non-academic essay on why GS2 was rushed; expect that sometime soon!
August 07, 2017, 05:53:11 AM
Fox: But anyway, such a hack mod is simply an idea, and I do not have any current plans to work on it at this time, so.....
August 07, 2017, 05:51:46 AM
Fox: Okay, cool. I think my idea works best without an ability to swap PCs (OR to just simply make that use it the PC's turn.) Hmmm... And with that, I question if a turn list is even needed with my approach. (Outside of maybe 1 entry, if that shortens the modifications.)
August 07, 2017, 05:13:26 AM
Salanewt: To be honest I've been thinking of expanding the battle turn section and also adding code for PCs to have more than two turns in the AI overhaul, but I probably won't allow anyone to have more than four.
August 06, 2017, 12:22:17 AM
Fox: Oh, and if that approach was taken = Would like to also have it so you select the spell to use when it is actually your turn rather than at round start.
August 06, 2017, 12:12:37 AM
Fox: Would take a lot of balancing, but I can see an adept being very slow, and yet very powerful.
August 06, 2017, 12:06:11 AM
Fox: And bosses can have an Agility that is above half of the maximum possible Agility. Mwahaha.
August 06, 2017, 12:04:14 AM
Fox: Hmm... What if Agility could be recodded to allow for multiple turns per round? Obvious, calculations could be made in a way that depending on your Agility, you could like get a different number of turns each round. (eg. 1 turn this round, 2 the next, 1 turn again.) Obviously, To ensure 2 turns all the time, you should have at least double the opponent's agility,.... erm...something. So... you/or enmy could be so fast, the opponent can't even make a move, unless turns are capped.
August 05, 2017, 08:48:42 PM
Fox: ( That keeps search engines from indexing them... :) )
August 05, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
Fox: Also, it's not 100% public if Guests can't see them. (They can't), but who cares about Guests anyway. =P
August 05, 2017, 08:20:28 PM
Fox: @Clan forums: Mars clan has the most posts, and Venus clan has the most topics. So umm having 1k+ posts makes Mars.... interesting?
August 05, 2017, 08:16:43 PM
Fox: /and they're *

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise