News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Lemuria Fountain is weird

Started by Plexa, 18, December, 2016, 09:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

-Cool!

QuoteThe video you linked actually has an explanation lol. Entering an area as Felix or the boat changes the sprite when you enter an area. For instance, if you enter Sea of Time as Felix (instead of the boat) you can walk around the area as Felix (without collision) and in the top left the boat sprite is just hanging out. If you enter an area as the boat in an area without the boat sprite in the top left it just end up walking around as whatever the equivalent sprite is for that area. The lash pole for Yampi, that random Daila guy in Daila and so on.
Well yes, ofcourse.. The PC's have dedicated sprite slots, where-as the other sprites are just listed starting from slot 0x8.

But the point was that I was finding the peg thing comical... (If that makes sense...) I can imagine a pun being made out of that... Think:  Take it down a peg, will you? :D

Speaking of? I'm not sure I studied Sea of Time's conveyors? (The circling motion of waves)?  Feel pretty sure I studied the Regular maps and world map collision data at one point, however, I think forced movement is different(?)... We'll see.

02030034 (Slot 0x8) => 0203236C:
=0x0200A154... as default idle script (When you are using Felix.)
=0x0802F170...  as active PC script.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)