News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Charon's Gallery

Started by Charon, 16, March, 2009, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Believe it or not, no! I looked through my stuff and this is really the first time I started doing Suikoden/Golden Sun combos. Most of the time I draw a character in the way presented... I'm boring and don't usually do this funny stuff. lol

Anyway, this is just a scribble of an idea, mainly because it's not a contest submission like Rieffa, and because I've been working really hard on page 001. (it's taking a long time...)

I didn't draw Miasarah because I hate Sarah and will only draw anything resembling her if it's totally necessary, and I'm not too fond of drawing Albert (although I don't hate him) so Isaabert will wait.

I was thinking about making Felithomas and Jenncecile lol :D I also want to do something with Viktor/Flik but I'm not sure what yet...

Rolina

OH GOD YES!  It's PRICELESS!

Charon

The contrast between Ivan and Yubie is just... amazing. I must build on this. I must. I mean... even more awesome than Rief and Luca...

Rolina

Now we must have Alex as The One King...

Charon

I hate this Fireworks program we have to use, so I took out my anger on it.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

OMG that's too effing funny. 'I AM YOUR GOD' LOL.
And that creepy-@#$ smiley face >_>

Charon

I keep forgetting to say this, but Megadark, your signature is awesome.

I'm working on something where I'm drawing profiles of a ton of different suiko characters. This... somehow resulted from that.

Rolina

Do Lazlo next.  Something kinky, about how he's going to 'Punish' you...

Charon

Punishment cereal? D: Or maybe I should move on to oatmeal. heheheh give me time to think about this. lol

time for research time, didn't play IV y'see

Rolina

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 09, February, 2011, 08:22:45 PM
time for research time, didn't play IV y'see
And nothing of value was lost.

Salanewt

Cheerios, or something with marshmallows? Anyway, nice work!

Fireworks the program? Interesting artwork for it.

Garet? Is that you!? Cool!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Fireworks is an abomination that we're forced to use in school. I either use Gimp, Painter, or if at school I'll use Photoshop preferably.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Ugh, I hate that Fireworks piece of crap >_>

There are tons of better things to use.

I use either GIMP Paint .NET or Photoshop.

Charon

[spoiler=large]

Something I'm doing for SuikodenFC on deviantart. The theme is "Zodiac" so yeah, I picked Gemini because I wanted to do the obvious :D

[/spoiler]

Rolina

You should have pics of each of the true rune holders (even the fallen ones, like Ted), with their true rune displayed behind them.  Those who share runes, such as Tir and Ted, would pose together.

All should be ready for battle, of course. ^-^

Charon

That would be interesting, yeah, but I'm doing these on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper so I don't think I'd be able to complete it. D: Unless, of course, I drew every part independently, and that'd be what... 18*2=36 different sheets. And then some True runes don't even have confirmed designs, like Eightfold, or confirmed designs of characters, like Hikusaak (Circle).

I think I screwed up True Wind beyond all recognition ;-;

Meanwhile, Charon is working on another design, this time for a t-shirt, involving Geddoe and his troop. Because they are awesome in every way.

Rolina

Jacques is luv.  That is all.

Charon

[spoiler=big][/spoiler]
Not done yet (obv) but something I'm working on. /bored

MaxiPower

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 23, February, 2011, 09:41:48 PM
[spoiler=big][/spoiler]
Not done yet (obv) but something I'm working on. /bored

Wow Charon, you are constantly getting better, love the art style in this

Charon

The bird is bugging me though. It must be the lighting effect I applied to his friend and not the bird itself, but I apply it after I finish. Meh.