News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Favourite/Least Favourite Season?

Started by Salanewt, 22, September, 2016, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

My favourite is probably fall, maybe tied with spring. Least favourite would be the summer if only because of the unusually warm heat we've been having around here.

Yours?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Least favorite: Summer
Most favorite: Either Spring or Winter... Probably Winter... when it's not TOO cold... and we can still enjoy the snow.

I imagine there are just too many bugs in the Fall, so....and it is also the season for bad weather, I think. (Hurricanes, etc.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

charon the ferryman

Least fave: Winter because it's potential death every day

Fave: autumn, I like the crisp air and it's a relief from the hot summers.

So which is more dangerous? Summer of Winter?

Depending on where/how you'd live, Summer could be potentially death everyday as well... Heat stroke, dehydration, mosquitoes (when not too hot), etc.... Sun burns are no fun, And winter's frostbite isn't, either.... But with Winter, at least you can still put on multiple thin layers of clothes/wear highly insolated clothing (Probably not cotton.), and potentially build a fire if you have those tools and it's not illegal. - What would you do to get cool in the summer? Eat quickly melting ice cream? :P

Oh, and winter is also nice b/c you can refrigerate your foods/stuff outdoors. :D Perfect for traveling, wouldn't you say? (Not that we actually do it, though.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Ignatius

Probably summer, with spring a close second. Fall and winter in Canada are too cold for my tastes, and I like wearing shorts.

Salanewt

Well, I would have to say that I'm not a fan of Season 9 of All in the Family even if there are one or two good episodes; the earlier seasons were the best when the family dynamic was the focus of most of the episodes.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

I think one of my favorite seasons is vinegar.
I mean, it can season things up, right?
Don't take vinegar by itself, though... the acidity might make your stomach feel nauseous.

Random:

Sit
Eat
And
Stop
On
Nothing

Basically all-you-can-eat.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Caledor

Winter is useless where i live cause it snows once every 30 years. It's just WAY colder than what we're used to. For those wondering, yeah, single digits °C is crazy cold for us, lol.

Christian Benteke

I love Winter the most. You can call me a cold-weather person. I like seeing everything covered white. I think it's the most beautiful season.

charon the ferryman

Favourite Season: Autumn

- Pleasant colours
- Beautiful skies
- Fresh air
- Few allergens
- Good for birdwatching

Least Favourite Season: Winter

- Death trap
- Ice is kill
- cold
- costs a lot to warm the place

Autumn:
-Large spiders that like to build big beautiful webs. (Sometimes in places you'd never expect them.)  You get the benefit of tricking someone into walking right through one.
-It's also usually hurricane season, so if you get flooded like Houston, well, good luck! ; I would hope such things can have a benefit like cleaning out the bad bugs... but eh.... mosquitoes flourish in/near still water.

Winter:
-Snowfall is beautiful to watch,
-If the lake is completely frozen, you can go ice-skating on the lake. (If the ice breaks, it can be deadly, though... so better to have it on land.)
-Do like Sheldon (I think?) and wear clothes over clothes?  (To help keep warm?) ; (Only reason I mention Sheldon, though, is because it always looks like he's wearing a short-sleeve shirt over a long one. https://cdn2.hercampus.com/rehost-2016-9-13-d0cf2ce9-ca2b-4be6-a428-5aa8b34da2d4.jpg)
-The "cost a lot to warm the place"... is probably what the fireplace is for?? :P Although, I'm no fan of a fireplace if it has an odor....) Such things like insulation should also be considered.
-Outdoor cold weather can replace your refrigerator(s).... possibly saving some on electric. (Compared to what it would have been for winter, and not necessarily vs. other seasons.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Wolf

This is my current list.

#1 :VenusStar: Autumn
#2 :Sol: Spring
#3 :MercuryStar: Winter
#4 :MarsStar: Summer

Autumn and Spring occasionally switch around.

For me, it's Winter if it's not too cold. (So like, anywhere between 0 to 32 degrees.) Snow is awesome to get every now and then.
Spring is also cool! Especially if you can stay away from things like pollen.

Summer is definitely the worst, yeah! And yet, that's when my birthday is.... :(

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden