News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Halloween 2016

Started by Rolina, 31, October, 2016, 07:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Here, take some candy.
* Rolina deposits candy in the container of your choice.

So, doing anything fun for Halloween?  I typically head to Which Wich after work as a tradition.  What about you guys?

charon the ferryman

Not really for halloween but we did watch movies at my friend's place. Just Star Wars and Alice in Wonderland though, so not too spooky (the scariest thing is how poorly written the prequels are). I'll probably just be chilling at my place tonight. No candy. Although I'll see if I can pick up some of the after-halloween deals.

Wish I had more money really, just started this job and I'm still a bit shaky. Things should be better by the 15th.

Salanewt

Writing a midterm and hanging out with my family. Pretty dull, but Halloween isn't overly special anyway and last year I went out with some friends and someone asked to score coke off of me. :/
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

There was a costume contest at my school today, with free pizza. I went for the pizza and ducked out before the actual contest.

I'm not very festive.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Just like the three above, not doing anything special either....
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

I decided to hang out with a friend after my test and we handed out candy. Nobody wanted snow this year! :D

Now I'm thinking of getting flirty with some other friends...

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

@Flirty:
-An image crosses my mind = Dress up as Cupid and tell people you're celebrating Valentine's Day for Halloween? ... Ummm... No, I think I can do better:
-Have a friend (or yourself) dress up as Santa Claus and hand sex toys to people telling them [Santa] is coming early because a bad storm is brewing, and it might ruin Christmas.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Menaus

I slept most of the day, did a little bit of work, and then played some Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale.

Pretty uneventful, I'd say.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Necroka (He/Him)

I'm baaaaa~aaaack <3

Rolina

Wow, nothing?  I remember back when we'd at least try to be festive...  Sign of the times/state of the fandom, I guess?

Luna_blade

Halloween is barely a thing in my country.
There is another tradition just a week after Halloween.

Oh and there are some crazy killer clowns lurking at night.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

Menaus

We've all gotten older, so I guess now we're all stick in the muds.

Uh... Thanks high school, I guess? College for others? Work? Life?
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Salanewt

Eh, Halloween is only really a thing around here for candy and partying, and I've seen how they can get (broken glass everywhere, people asking for drugs, etc.). No thanks!

Now Christmas is typically a bigger holiday, as is Thanksgiving to an extent but we aren't as into it as the Americans are.

Necroka (He/Him)

I wanted to so something but I've just been so tanked recently, and the recession left me jobless for so long I literally didn't have enough money to buy a pumpkin. I shoved a costume I got for my kitty on him, but I'd bought that last year when I had a job.
I'm baaaaa~aaaack <3