News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Welcome to the new forums!

Started by Atrius, 01, October, 2009, 10:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome, and enjoy your time here!

As you may be able to tell, some things are still being set up, and tweaked here and there.  I've tried to replicate the old forums look as much as possible to help make the transition a little more smooth.  You may notice several of the new features available immediately, while others aren't so apparent.  One of the big things about the new forums is more customization options available to the Admins opening up a lot of interesting possibilities for changes, and additions to the forums in the future.  There's potential here to build a website integrated seamlessly into the forums.

I can't go into specifics about what the plans are since we're still experimenting with things in the new forums configurations, but you can expect to see more interesting changes around here eventually.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

Thank you. We probably will enjoy it here.

Have a nice day.

Okay... What is Twitter? And Digg (incorrect spelling), and Facebook? Oh, as well as everything else thaqt is not Google, Yahoo, or Live...

Apparently, I can share posts over there.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

They're various social sites.  Chances are you're not going to be using those buttons if you don't know what those sites are, so you shouldn't worry about them.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]