News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The (potentially) New Gshc

Started by Charon, 01, October, 2009, 09:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

I doubt it, since I think this was also happening to me once or twice last week (unless that is when you started working more on it).

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:

Oh well, it isn't a major problem, since it only happens once in a while.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Erm, Also, the idea about linking back to the old forums, well, I'd also recommend putting quotes to show the most important info (summary) to keep everyone from having to go to a dead forum unless everone is looking for specific information.

This idea, is going to have me making some topics at the NEW GSHC.

Not to mention, the summary thing is a nice organizing method.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Oct 12 2009, 02:27 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

I feel I must mention... At times, I've been having a hard time posting or even LOADING the new forum.  I've tried three browsers so far - Firefox, Google Chrome, and even that piece of junk, IE.  Yet, all three are having the same issues.  It REALLY pissed me off when I was doing the first of the GSDG topics I was porting over, because of how much I had worked on, only to have it screw up on me, forcing me to start over (something that I've NEVER had an issue with while using Google Chrome, as it saves the forms I fill out in case problems happen when you try to post.  However, when I clicked back, it seems that the OMGForums did not like just going back to the previous page in un-altered format, and made me start over...).  Needless to say, I've had to Copy my whole posts just in case, but only with that forum...

Charon

Interesting. Sure it's... not your operating system?... heheeheheh, just kidding.

I've been able to get to the site fine every time I tried going there. I'm using Firefox 3 in Ubuntu 9.04, so maybe it's your settings... I don't know why you'd have trouble loading the pages...

The site is, however, exceptionally annoying with it's "press enter and go to the main page" habit with quick reply, but it's not that big of a deal... OMGForums refreshes everything as the page loads, it seems. Dunno if that can be fixed or not.

Salanewt

Yeah, now that you mention it, I have been having some problems with the new forums as well. They are not much, but there has been at least two or three times that my entore post was deleted because I "logged out".

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?