Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 22, 2018, 03:15:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The (potentially) New Gshc  (Read 10994 times)
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2009, 01:46:00 AM »

I doubt it, since I think this was also happening to me once or twice last week (unless that is when you started working more on it).

Have a nice day.
 Mercury Djinni Set  Mercury Djinni

Oh well, it isn't a major problem, since it only happens once in a while.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 29

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2009, 07:27:00 PM »

Erm, Also, the idea about linking back to the old forums, well, I'd also recommend putting quotes to show the most important info (summary) to keep everyone from having to go to a dead forum unless everone is looking for specific information.

This idea, is going to have me making some topics at the NEW GSHC.

Not to mention, the summary thing is a nice organizing method.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Oct 12 2009, 02:27 PM

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

May the force be with you!
Shoo! Why does it smell in here?
Maybe that's the wrong kind of force. *smirk*
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 10

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »

I feel I must mention... At times, I've been having a hard time posting or even LOADING the new forum.  I've tried three browsers so far - Firefox, Google Chrome, and even that piece of junk, IE.  Yet, all three are having the same issues.  It REALLY pissed me off when I was doing the first of the GSDG topics I was porting over, because of how much I had worked on, only to have it screw up on me, forcing me to start over (something that I've NEVER had an issue with while using Google Chrome, as it saves the forms I fill out in case problems happen when you try to post.  However, when I clicked back, it seems that the OMGForums did not like just going back to the previous page in un-altered format, and made me start over...).  Needless to say, I've had to Copy my whole posts just in case, but only with that forum...

View Profile WWW
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

Coins: 11

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »

Interesting. Sure it's... not your operating system?... heheeheheh, just kidding.

I've been able to get to the site fine every time I tried going there. I'm using Firefox 3 in Ubuntu 9.04, so maybe it's your settings... I don't know why you'd have trouble loading the pages...

The site is, however, exceptionally annoying with it's "press enter and go to the main page" habit with quick reply, but it's not that big of a deal... OMGForums refreshes everything as the page loads, it seems. Dunno if that can be fixed or not.
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2009, 01:48:00 AM »

Yeah, now that you mention it, I have been having some problems with the new forums as well. They are not much, but there has been at least two or three times that my entore post was deleted because I "logged out".

Have a nice day.
 Mercury Djinni Set  Mercury Djinni  

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
October 13, 2018, 03:23:06 AM
Salanewt: Updated it to provide more info that I forgot to mention.
October 13, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
Salanewt: I'm still trying to iron out IQ 2 but I'm pretty sure it's entirely random targeting.
October 13, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Salanewt: Oh yeah, I posted some more info about enemy IQ.
October 12, 2018, 09:51:27 PM
FoxThe HTML5 project is too small to count
October 12, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
Luna_blade: there is jjppof's html5 project...
October 12, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Luna_blade: Though Momo rings a bell it seems I came here after you left
October 11, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
Fox: (If that makes sense.)
October 11, 2018, 12:48:33 AM
Fox: Yeah, I guess so.  More just saying that's a good place to get answers to GS related questions at the moment.
October 11, 2018, 12:42:28 AM
Crystal Sonata: I did before, but I guess I could try it again
October 11, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
Fox: Not much at the moment. This forum seems pretty quiet. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining the Discord for GSHC that seems to have more activity?
October 10, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Crystal Sonata: Any projects going on? I need a distraction from the daily grind and I'm interested in hacking GS again.
October 10, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
Fox: Thanks, and good to see you too!
October 10, 2018, 10:02:10 PM
Fox: A few people I'm sure... Most likely the regulars of the past. Such as Atrius, Charon, Role, Salanewt....
October 10, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
Crystal Sonata: I find myself wondering who still remembers me here. Obvs you do (Good to see ya Tea)
October 10, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
Fox: On second thought, it might be because you haven't posted much as Crystal Sonata.
October 10, 2018, 12:41:12 AM
Fox: And your intro isn't that bad. - I imagine most people would say the same about theirs?
October 10, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
Fox: :O - You've been gone so long, I think I forgot you were Momo.  Interesting.
October 09, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
Crystal Sonata: I just revisited my dark past on here and ouch. Someone delete that introduction thread please, the cringe.
October 09, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
Crystal Sonata: Aaaaand, she re-appears yet again. My life keeps dragging me away from the internet sadly.
October 01, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
Luna_blade: haha oof.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise